Daddy Luh Dirty/Cute Interrac...

sebastian_babygirl tarafฤฑndan

Derek Luh Is daddy af Daha Fazla

Prom
Drunk
Cute fluffy shit
Age Aint Nothing but a Number
Authors note
Jingle Bell Time is the Right time
Derek gets mad
Our daughter sneaks out
Get her wet with my voice now black girls like white boys
Car accident
Update
Did You Hear That
Our daughter sneaks out part two
ODSO Part 3
I live for you
" youre my kid "
Do me baby!
Coustume party
Basketball Star
Prom part 2
Our First Time
Basketball star part 2
God is a Woman
Authors note
God is a Woman Pt. 2
Otp
My kids
God is a Woman Pt.3
We found love in a hopeless place
Family Day
Authors Note
High school
Space is just a word made up by someone whos afraid
Fathers Day
I've been wanting to do that since I laid my eyes on you
Heaven
Afraid
Basketball Star Part 3
All I Ask
Hey guys
All I ask PT2
Authors note

Date night

241 2 0
sebastian_babygirl tarafฤฑndan

" dad I need your help "

Derek junior was looking through his closet trying to find something to wear.

" what son? "

" I can't find anything to wear tonight I have a date with Angelina she's the hottest girl in the school "

" oh really well um I have something but I'm not sure if you'll like it "

" anything dad anything "

" I like this dad I could make this work I think she would like "

" don't mess it up I would like to keep it forever cause I met your mom in that suit "

" ok I will keep it clean "

Derek Junior POV

" mom can I drive your mustang this girl has a thing for mustangs and this would blow my date off the charts "

" I don't know you might fuck up my car "

" I promise I won't do anything to your car or dad's suit and I will also keep myself safe along with as you say 'little hoe' safe "

" what I'm just saying I feel like she only likes you because you play every sport at school and I just want to make sure she's not trying to trap you I know you will make it big in one of those sports "

" I know but I'm still a virgin and I wanna keep it that way until I find the right one like you and dad, dad told me that you were still a virgin when y'all were in high school and you didn't have sex until you got married "

" DEREK why did you tell him that I told you that in confidence "

" sorry babe I didn't think he would have repeated it back to you "

" no ass for you tonight Derek "

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at what it was, it was a reminder at 7:45 so I could get to her house exactly at 8. I held my hands out and my mom put her keys in my hands and I ran downstairs so I could leave. I got in the car and started it up and I plugged my phone up and turned the new Drake album on. I put the heat on two so that it won't be to hot or cold. I got to her house at 7:55 and I walked up to the door and rung the door bell. Her dad opened the door and looked at me up and down.

" you taking my daughter on a date? "

" yes sir I am "

" what are you intentions with my daughter? "

" to watch a movie and dinner and show her a good time a get to know her better "

" good cause I remember how your dad was at our age all he wanted to do was fuck all the time but you seem like a nice young man " he said shaking my hand

" daddy stop drilling him this is not the military be nice please "

" y'all have fun please "

We got in the car and drove to the movies and we watched incredibles 2 and went to kick back jacks.

At Home

" Derek we need to do more stuff we getting old "

" what do you mean we do stuff all the time? "

" I mean our son just went on a date he's 16 you're 38 if you want more kids this is the time after 40 if I have a baby there is a possibility we wouldn't be able to have anymore "

" well I mean shit if you ready to get this shit going lets go cause I want a baby girl who I can spoil and call my little princess "

" I thought I was your princess? "

" you're my queen and I will always love you and everything I promise "

After Dinner

Angelina and I sat in the car outside her house and just listened to music and caught each other vibes.

" you know you're a real sweet guy and I love that about you but I can't date someone who will treat me right I want to be with someone who keep me guessing and on my toes but we can still be friends "

" oh ok well have a great night "

I drove to in and out and got 2 oreo milkshakes and drove home. When I walked in the house I heard moaning noises and I guess mom and dad were having sex I guess I mean I'm not having sex or no where near it. I put the milkshakes in the freezer so mom and dad could have them later when they done they always get some food afterwards. I got in my room and facetime my best friend I'm sure she's asleep but I'm gonna wake her up.

hey Cori

                                                                                                                                                                                 I'm asleep

no you're not I have to tell you about this date

                                    it was horrid I know and I told myself that if it was I was gonna tell you a secret

what kind of secret?
                                                                     meet me in my spot

I walk outside and wait for Cori I see her walk out her house wearing my sleeping pants she looks really nice with my clothes on I wouldn't mind seeing her like that forever. What am I talking about this is my best friend I could never think of her in that kind of way could I?

" so I didn't want to tell you this but I figure this has been your 16th date that has gone bad I think it is time to tell you "

" ohkay? "

" so every since I met you in the 3rd grade I knew you were different you stood up for me when they were picking on my british accent and I could never thank you enough and over the years I have watched us grow to be very great friends and I think I should stop blabbering and just tell you....... thatIlikeyou "

" did you just say that you like me well I think I like you too it was always soemthing about you that I liked you as a friend but I would always find myself staring at you a little longer than I should I tried to brush it off but I couldn't so I'm glad you told me cause I dont think I would have been able to tell you myself "

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

591K 20.2K 20
This is simple actually. He loves chocolate and he wants it and what he wants he gets.
198K 3.5K 30
๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...
399K 10.7K 14
"๐—œ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ...
34.7K 582 18
๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘– ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ...