Damon

By trottinghorsess

"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees yo... More

characters
Fresh Meat
Not Again
Recruiting
Brothers
First Time
Alabama
Mistake
Come Back
Goodbyes
Return Troubles
broken hearts
secrets out
Gender Reveal
Buddy
After Him
Tramuatized
Party
Sick
Let Out
Release
Florida
Dinner Troubles
Training
Oh Shit
Celebrate
Trouble Kid
Surprise!
Jealousy
Fight
Her
Dad and Son
Amaya
Epilogue
Dodge's Story
✨BONUS CHAPTER✨
The Final Chapter
HII IM BACK
happy thanksgiving!
❤️PLEASE READ❤️

Sneak Attack

4.9K 137 3
By trottinghorsess

Dodge

I drive off, starting off unbalanced, but I eventually get the hang of it and speed off, passing through cars and lights.

"WOOHOO!" I shout and laugh.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" Stefan asks.

"I DONT KNOW!" I shout back over the wind.

"TRY THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE!" he shouts back and I nod, taking a sharp turn, causing us to fall and the motorcycle stop running.

The road skins us, making Stefan and I hiss in pain. "Shit! Guess I'm not that skilled yet" I hold my arm and look at my clothes to see them all cut along with my skin underneath it. "You okay?" I ask.

Stefan nods and puts up the thumbs up with one hand while the other holds his leg. "I'm good"

I stand up and hiss in pain about my arm.

"Shit shit shit" I try to extend my arm, but i quickly hold it back up to my chest due to the pain. "Ah fuck!" I shout.

"What's wrong?" Stefan walks over to me.

"I think it's fucking broken" I clench my jaw.

Stefan grits his teeth and walks to the motorcycle. "I think your motorcycle is too" he says and I walk over to it. "Let me see" he stands it back up and kick starts it.

It takes a few tries, but it turns on.

"YES!" we both shout.

"How are we gonna do this? Your damn arm is broken! No way you can drive this thing!" Stefan points at the motorcycle and I look at him with a look. "Oh hell no Dodge!"

"Come on dude! You're our only hope!" I beg.

"You really have your heart set on seeing dad aren't you?" he asks and I nod. "Fine!"

"Yes!" I throw my one arm up.

He sits on the motorcycle and I sit behind him.

We speed off and I groan at my aching arm.

I put up with it until we reach the abandoned warehouse and there is it like Stefan guessed,

a war going on.

"Alright... ready to go in?" Stefan asks and I nod.

We get off the motorcycle and sneak into the warehouse.

"AND BOOM!" a grenade is thrown and Stefan and I immediately take cover. "HA NOW YOURE OUTNUMBERED BITCHES!" Froy laughs.

"Okay, let's go in" I crouch down and walk out of the burner Stefan and I were hiding behind.

"Dude we didn't bring anything!" Stefan makes a point of and I mentally facepalm myself.

Was I that stupid to forget weapons?

Then it hits me.

"Wait! The pocket knives we keep!" I pull out mine and so does Stefan.

We smirk then notice two men looking at us.

"DODGE ARCHER!" one shouts and everyone looks at us.

"FUCK!" Stefan and I run.

Then four men are running after us. "DODGE!" Stefan shouts and I turn around to see him being tackled.

"GET OFF HIM!" I stab my knife into the back of one.

The man pulls out the knife and looks at me.

Shit.... the guys were right.... I do need more training.

"Fucking kid!" the man pulls me down and it takes the eyes off Stefan so he gets out and tries stabbing the man.

I'm then pinned by my arms, legs, and throat. "Dodge Archer. The famous Archer child" a man smirks.

"URGH!" I shout in pain from the pain in my arms.

"GET OFF!" Stefan tries to punch and stab the men.

"DODGE!" I hear people shouting and turn to my right and see the team running for me.

"SHIT!" one of the men pull me up by my throat so I kick him from behind, right. in. the. manhood. "AH!" he falls to his knees.

And before any of the other men can attack me, they're thrown into the ground by the guys.

I bring my arm back up to my chest and Stefan runs over to me.

Stefan and I just watch... just watch the guys slaughter they have before instantly looking at us... especially dad.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" dad shouts in my face. "AND WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU BOTH?!" he shouts, but Stefan and I look down and don't answer. "ANSWER ME!"

I look up and clench my jaw. "After mom left, I told Stefan to come with me to find you and the guys...-"

"AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE AND KNOW WHERE HERE WAS?!" he asks.

I try to speak, but my voice can't find itself... so I just stand there looking so damn stupid

Stefan steps up and looks at dad. "The motorcycle" he says for me and everyone looks at him. "We were doing good! And I figured we would try the abandoned warehouse nearby..." he pauses. "We took a sharp turn and the motorcycle tipped... Dodge and I fell and the road skinned us... that's why our clothes are all cut up and why our skin is all cut and bruised..."

"But we're fine...I swear" I say.

Dad goes to speak, but uncle Felix takes over. "Then what happened the your arm Dodge?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Yea. If you're so fine then why have you been holding your arm up?" Hunter asks.

I clench my jaw and hold my arm with my other hand. "Answer Dodge" Aiden growls.

"I-... i think it's broken" i start wiggling around.

Fuck fuck fuck...

I really have to pee...

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DODGE?! MOM STRICTLY TOLD YOU TWO I DONT WANT YOU NEAR THIS! NOW LOOK AT YOU BOTH!" dad points at both Stefan and I. "YOURE BOTH ALL BRUISED AND BLOODY AND YOUR DAMN ARM IS BROKEN!"

I stomp. "NOW THATS NOT TRUE! MOM STRICTLY TOLD US YOU DIDNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME!" I shout.

Everyone gets quiet. "Go home." dad says sternly and walks off.

"Yea! Walk off you fucking coward! Because you want NOTHING to do with me! Leave! Leave like the asshole you are!" I shout and he gives me the middle finger.

I stomp and look at Stefan. "You don't wanna go home do you" he asks and I shake my head. "I wish I could drive us to the immediate care for your arm..." he sighs.

"My arm is fine... let's just go get ice cream or some shit" I say and he nods. We walk out of the warehouse, stepping on dead men on the way.

He gets on the motorcycle and I sit behind him.

He drives off and I tears fall off my cheek.

Probably because I really have to pee.

I don't wanna go home.

Mom and dad are mad at me.

And I'm not.

I'm not going home.

Minutes later we arrive at the ice cream shop and I immediately run into the bathroom.

I bet dad doesn't even care that we aren't home.

Y'know, he's so pissed about us driving the motorcycle yet he tells us to go home. On it.

How did this all go wrong?

Dad and I were so close... always around each other and always needing each other.

Now we're ignoring each other and staying away from each other.

All because I was a jealous bitch.

I've caused mom so much stress and I know it's not good for the baby...

or well, my sister.

Why can't I just be happy that I'm gonna be a brother? Like Stefan.

Instead I'm being selfish and mean.

I wash my hand and walk out of the bathroom to see Stefan at the table with two ice cream cups. Mine being the vanilla with gummy bears in it. "I figured I'd just make yours" he slides mine over to me as soon as I sit down.

I nod. "Thanks" I start eating it.

"So I seen that girl run after you once you stormed out after the fight" he says and I blush. "You're blushing!! You like her!!"

"She's... sweet. I asked for her number, but she's not allowed to have a phone for a reason that I'm sure she isn't comfortable telling a killer" I say.

"But she trusted a killer enough to go comfort him" he makes a point, making a smile grow on my face. "And you clearly liked her enough to not go full on Dodge on her like you always do when you're mad"

I laugh and he laughs along. "She's thirteen"

"Oooo a girl a year younger than you" he smirks and I kick him underneath the table, making him laugh.

"Where are we gonna... stay?" I ask and he looks at me in confusion. "I'm not going back home, Stefan"

"What the fuck?" he chokes on his ice cream, making me laugh. "Dude we have to go home! Mom and dad will flip the fuck out and be even more pissed at us"

I shrug. "I don't care. They can be pissed. Like they said, they want nothing to do with me right now so I'll make their wish come true. I'll stay away from them"

"We're fourteen!" he says and I raise an eyebrow. "Ok ok ok. Uhhh why don't we stay in one of the warehouses?" he asks.

I nod and finish off my ice cream. "Sounds good"

"Let's go I guess" he stands up and I put my finger up, telling him to wait. "What?"

"Since the warehouses don't have bathrooms and since I just ate ice cream, I'm gonna have to pee soon so can we just stay here until then?" I ask and he nods, laughing.

Payback is a bitch dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 963 27
He eases up and takes a deep breath, looking down. "I'm suppose to be dead, Riley. Over and over. I'm suppose to be dead. Ever since... people... fou...
136K 3K 51
Dakota Blake Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Dakota is dangerous, goofy, sarcastic asshole with a heart of gold and protection if he tru...
148K 3.4K 43
"He's dangerous, Melissa. I'd stay away from him... way too unpredictable" ** Axel Cody Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Axel is heartle...
165K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...