The Corporate Atmosphere

By Boek21

She could never mention the Earth. If she did, nothing would be the same, she would be shunned and alone. Tha... More

Chapter 1: The Terminal
Chapter 2: The Transport

Prologue

14 0 0
By Boek21

She could never mention the Earth. If she did, nothing would be the same. Relationships shattered and she would be shunned and alone, but it was strange how strong her feelings were for such a distant place. She was ripped apart by emotions she couldn't understand. She hated feeling numb and raw..She would scream if she could, in defiance, rebellion, or maybe anger. Still, it would all be futile, most days all she could do was look up at the sky and imagine the planet. At least that's how it was before I made a choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.2K 21
After so many abuse, neglected and bullying,Izuku Midoriya meet Ddraig who separated himself from his previous host, Issei. Now Izuku and Ddraig will...
88.4K 3.6K 40
ငါလိုး!ငါတို့ကြားမှာဘာအချစ်မှမရှိဘူးတဲ့ငါတစ်ယောက်ထဲအရူးထခဲ့တာပဲ Mr.William စတွေ့တဲ့နေ့ကတည်းကဒီလူသားကငါ့အပိုင်မှန်းကြိုသိပြီးသား မိုးထက်မြင့် ဒီလူယုတ်...
30.5K 841 34
Y/N is one of the few to survive Addwaitya's mass genocide against the people of Ledgerdomain, with the help of his parents he fled to Earth to escap...
532K 10K 126
Author: Guatian's Dream Man Link: https://www.ahfgb.com/132_132838/ Others dress up as the heroine in the book, but she dresses up as the cannon fodd...