Alpha Logan

By Daylight428

I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Epilouge

Chapter 1.

50.4K 771 116
By Daylight428

If your reading because you read the first book... hello again!

From now on I'll do a song of the chapter and post a YouTube video. It'll be mostly from the singers and bands I love so no hate if you don't like the artists or songs- just don't listen to it. You probably won't anyway lol.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the sequel to Alphas Human Mate and enjoy the first chapter (:

Song: Roaring Twenties by Panic! At The Disco ( I've had it in my head all day )
~~~
Trees blurred past me as the cold morning air nipped at my wolfs fur. She loves to run in the mornings just as the sun is rising. We always run to our favorite place each day and that was almost right on the border of the Slade pack. I wouldn't ever cross that border, what's been told of the Alpha there has been pretty harsh.

But there is a beautiful valley that always springs with flowers in every inch and every corner every spring. So in the morning, I pack a sketchbook, pencils, my phone, and earbuds and tie them with my clothes on my leg and draw the sunrise. My brother even though we are very close, doesn't know about this place. I don't think anyone really does or cares enough to notice. Its a place just for me.

I trot over to my favorite spot under a lonely tree in the valley and sit down. There is barley a sunrise out right now so I was thinking I could sit here and draw until I can see the sun. I shift back into my human form and change into my spare clothes. I was wearing a white tank top with a red plaid shirt over it. I didn't put on my scarf cause I hate those things, and left it at home. My dad said I should wear it since it's cold in the early morning but my mom and I compromised for me to bring a hoodie just in case.

My dad and I have a few things in common. We both have the same eye color and a lot of people say we have the same nose and ears which confuses me.. how can you tell cause I don't? We both like to cook, even though he is actually good at it, I am not. I try though, but I just don't let myself cook for people. They always complain so why bother.

My mom and I have the most in common. We both love to draw, especially werewolves and moons. I love to also draw dreamcatchers and sunrises and sunsets as I said before. Anything with nature fascinates me, it's just so beautiful to me. We both have an obsession with hoodies too.

I also love photography, I took a lot of classes in high school and I have my own camera. I didn't bring it with me though, I figured a scrapbook full of the sun was enough.

Me and my mom both have the same hair and height. I'm pretty short even though my parents aren't that short. My dads a tree and my moms taller than me but not by much. It's pretty weird considering my twin brother is taller than me and my mom, he's a little shorter than dad though.

Me and my brother are twins, we look a lot similar but not identical like the stereotypical creepy twins you see in horror movies. We do share a lot in common so we've been best friends since birth. I tell him everything and he's very overprotective of me, like all Alphas are. He's becoming Alpha next month and I'm so proud of him, he's been excited since he could talk on bestowing the honor.

Maybe you're thinking " Why does he get to be Alpha if you are both twins? How do you count who's older to be Alpha? " Well, the seconds or minutes older we are apart. He is older by minute and thirty two seconds so he gets the title automatically. I don't care for the Alpha role so it's a perfect fit, it's been more of his thing than mine.

I shivered when a cool spring breeze hit me. I couldn't help looking at the area leading to the Slade pack and I felt as I was being watched. I squinted my eyes and looked harder in that area and I shrugged, it's just me I guess. The valley that I am in is empty other than me, since no one really knows about it.

I looked at the sky and saw the sunrise starting to show enough to color to draw a good picture. I go out in the middle of the field and sit down in the field of flowers, feeling calm. This is my happy place, with my sketchbook in hand.

I open it to a blank page and made a note to myself to buy a new sketchbook soon because the pages are almost filled in this one. I have many more that are filled at home too in my art desk. I keep my sketches, ideas, thoughts, everything artsy in there. It's my happy place other than where I am now where my ideas flow and my eyes capture the images I want to draw.

I analyze the sky and start to draw when I still felt watched. I frowned to myself and pulled out my phone in my pocket, feeling a buzz.

Gabriel: You doing okay sis?

I roll my eyes at his text and start typing away at the screen, he's always concerned about my whereabouts.

Me: Okay as I'll never be, and are you okay?

Gabriel: Yes, just wanted to check on you before getting ready for a meeting. A few packs nearby are having troubles with rogues at our borders, the same problem we are having here at the Knight pack.

Me: Are we okay? What's the meeting about?

Gabriel: Don't tell dad or Mom I told you, but we think the rogues are rebelling against us again and forming a pack to attack us. We have to have a plan just in case. Be safe sis.

Me: I will, you too.

I take out my earbuds and listen to Panic! At The Discos album on Spotify and put it down beside me. I hum to the rhythm when I feel something watching me again, but behind me. I slowly turn around and see nothing. I really have to finish this drawing so I gotta focus. Its probably just me being paranoid.

I had almost finished when it was getting brighter outside, so I went back under my tree and took another 5 minutes putting on the the final touches. Once I was done, I took off my clothing again looking around this time. I didn't feel anyone's presence so I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I tied them around my legs securing my phone and sketchbook into my clothes like a little pouch and shift into my snow white wolf. The only places my wolf does not have patches of white are my paws and my ears and for some reason, they are black. My wolf is very beautiful though. My wolf grinned at my thoughts and we ran back to the pack house.

My wolf is named Daylight because she loves the daytime and we always love to go on our morning runs to the valley. She doesn't talk to me much, but when she does she normally is putting weird thoughts in my head or is just giving me tips about art or life.

When I got there I saw Haylee on the couch playing her videos games, as usual, with Jaden at her side cheering her on.

" Yes yes yes.. NO! That person couldn't have waited one more millisecond and you would've won! " Jaden yelled at the screen while Haylee rolled her eyes at him, " It's a game, lighten up. " she said patting her back while lifting herself off of the couch.

I held in a laugh and went into the kitchen to put in two waffles in the toaster. I stopped walking right as I got into the doorway but just enough for them to see the my backside, " Oh Haylee, you act like you don't yell almost every time you play video games. "

She yelled back flipping me off, " Oh fuck off. "

I snickered and got out the precious box of waffles and only saw two left, my lucky day! I get the waffles out of the box and get a plate out for when they're ready to be eaten. As I'm putting them into the toaster, I feel a presence behind me and I felt a breeze as Jaden swooped in and took the waffles out of my hands.

" Wait! What are you doing? " I say trying to get my waffles back, but I frown when she raises them in the air so I can't reach, " You're mean ya know. " I roll my eyes and stomp on her foot. She groans in pain and I grab the waffles before they hit the floor and smile in victory.

" Victory is mine! " I yell and fake kiss my waffles. I try putting them back in the toaster but a familiar pair of hands take them away from me. I turn around to see my twin and growl at him, making him smirk.

" You can't growl at me sis, I'm your Alpha. Anddd-, " he says while turning to the toaster and plopping them in, " the reason we won't let you cook your own waffles or anything from now on is because of the incident. "

" What incident-... ohhhh that. And your not the Alpha yet. " I said and crossed my arms.

" Yeah, that. " Gabriel says and hugs me, " Don't worry though, we still love you. " he said ignoring my second sentence.

I wrap my arms around his figure and roll my eyes into his chest.

" Even though you almost burned the house down. " Jaden said and snickered, earning my brother punching her arm. Not too hard though to leave damage.

" We're done with that subject now I have a meeting to be at in 5 minutes. " He said walking out of the kitchen.

Just as he leaves Haylee walks in the kitchen, " Oooh do I eye something delicious?? " she says making her way towards me.

" Are you talking about the waffles or my brother? " I ask, smiling as I take out the waffles from the toaster and place them on the plate.

" I don't know what you are talking about. " she says crossing her arms and leaning up against the counter beside me. I grab the syrup from the cabinet above me and give her a hard look, " Oh you know, Gabriel. You've had a crush on him since the fifth grade and it's totally obvious but he doesn't realize because guys are oblivious. "

" Shut up he might be still out there! " she shushes me putting her finger to her lip, earning a laugh from me and Jaden. I put away the syrup and start shoving my delicious blueberry waffles into my mouth. I probably look pretty gorgeous right now- note sarcasm.

" Yeah right. " I say with a mouth full of waffles, " But he's not your mate. You have to let him go. "

" That sucks, we could've been sisters. " She says with a frown.

" In law. " I nod my head and point my fork at her, she rolls her eyes playfully and I giggle, " It's true. "

" I wish we could just find our mates already. " she says with a faraway look in her eye. I suddenly feel sad and I agree with her, I want a mate too. I've always wanted to feel the bond and the sparks you feel when your mate touches you. My dad told me it was the most amazing thing in the world, other than your kids.

" Me too, maybe it'll be soon? " I say and finished up with my waffles. I put my plate in the sink and wash my hands in it, syrup always leaves my hands sticky and I hate that feeling. Once I'm done I put my hair in a messy bun, " Yeah I guess so. " she says looking down.

" Hey, how about we go play Minecraft on the tv? " She lifts her head up and smiles at me.

" You know it. " She runs into the living room and I run after her laughing the entire way.

" Girls! No running please! " Haylee's mom yells from her room.

" No problem Claire! " I yell back and sat back on the couch and started building a castle on Minecraft.

~~

First chapters up! I'm glad this is finally done and you can see what I'm planning for this book. If you're reading I hope your from the last book, but if you aren't, you won't get confused so your perfectly fine to stay!

Anyway, until next time (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 10.5K 60
(Highest #41 on 8/5/2020) A/N This book is a stand-alone even though the first few chapters might seem confusing! It's one of those, starts in the mi...
29.8K 694 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
85.4K 3.5K 16
*This is a sequel to Her Beta, so some things that you read in this story may not make sense if you haven't read the first one. I would love it if y...