AS THE DEAD RISES: Book 1 & 2...

By boredpotato16

When humans become zombies and the world starts to crumble. It is when a group of teenagers acted as one to p... More

Disclaimer
These...People
Leave Now
Left Her To Die
Wrong Place
We'll Keep What's Ours
Their Fault
Everybody Makes Mistakes
Sometimes
Search and Rescue
Rebound
That's The Issue
A Nobody
Just...Be Careful
Something Bad
Only Way Out
Tell Me Everything From The Start
Isn't This Romantic?
Psycho Bitch
Good Guys Die First
Karma Did It For Me {Book 1 Finale}
Character Updates (CONTAINS SPOILERS)
BOOK 2 AHEAD!
Someone's Coming
Everything's Going To Be Fine Someday
Die With The Others
Strangers
Escape
Never Go Away
Really Sorry
Lose You
Monster
Cursed
Only One I Have
No
This Isn't So Bad
I Like Him
Fuck Up
Medic
Hunt
Forget
Yes
Unfaze
Characters Left (CONTAINS SPOILERS)
BOOK 3 AHEADDDD

Let All Of It Sink In

884 38 25
By boredpotato16

Ace's POV

After a few hours I shot up from my seat as I saw Camila approaching us. I ran up to her to greet her.

I hugged her. "Welcome back, Camila!"

"Good to be back" she said happily. "Where are the others? I came here with Justin but we met Axel and a dude on the way here and Justin decided to come with those two."

"Oh, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can sense Justin's jealousy from a mile away" She said fan girling. "Cause we saw them kissing on the ground and Justin stopped them. RUDE."

I screamed. "Oh my! I should've seen that!"

"I know right!" She said happily. "So, where are the others? Troy, Mason, Ivy, and James?"

"They're not here yet" I sadly said. "I hope they are okay tho."

"They will be" She said confidently. "But now I'm worried about Axel and the rest, it's already dark."

"They'll be back maybe in an hour." I said.

Axel's POV

"Well, well, well" a man with a beard bellowed. "Look who we have here!"

We stopped walking as I saw the scary man jumping down the truck. He was carrying a mace with a chain swinging it. I looked at the other and they just showed one emotion, fear.

"We'll just go" I said pulling the others.

"No" the guy simply said that sent shivers down my spine.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Just something or someone I can keep" he said with a grin.

"We have nothing to offer you" I told him. "We're just passing through."

"You see, this is my town, so my town, my rules" the man said with a scary smile. "I told you I just want one thing and you may all go. Well, not all."

A shadow ran across the street towards us. I don't know who it is or what it is. My only focus right now is to get out of this place.

"If you can't choose, I'll decide" He said.

I looked at the others and Ivy was scared shitless, Justin is scared but he is concealing it, and Tom is just fine but he was shaking his head telling me not to say anything which confused me but I followed anyways.

"Ok, times up!" The man shouted. "I'll choose now."

He went closer to us circling us. Eyeing us one by one.

"I'll get this pretty girl" he said dragging Ivy away.

I was about to get mad but Tom mouthed "don't" which automatically shut me up. Out of nowhere a large group of undead came out from the stores around us. I saw Troy, Mason and a woman opening them, letting the undead flow out. I took this opportunity to shoot on the leaders head but Tom pushed it away, I heard a thunk just beside me. The arrow flew in a different spot hitting the man dragging Ivy away on his arm.

"Why did you push my arm?!" I angrily asked Tom.

"The bullet was about to hit your hand if I didn't push it away one of your fingers would be gone right now" he calmly said.

I felt really guilty after hearing what he said. "I'm sorry."

He just nodded, held my hand and pulled me with him running away from that mess back at the library with the others behind us. When we reached the library, we were panting heavily.

"What happened?" Camila said worriedly as she approached us.

"Long story" I said. "Are we complete yet?"

"James is the only one who isn't here" she informed me.

"I'm really worried right now" I said voicing out my feelings.

"It'll be okay." She said patting my shoulder.

After a few minutes we all settled inside the library. Ace found a window enough for us to fit. Troy introduced the woman that we saw back at the truck mess and she said her name was Shauna.

"Guys, I have something to tell you" I said catching their attention.

I grabbed Tom and dragged him beside me for support. The others are now looking at Tom and I.

"Ummm...yesterday, I woke up in a field and I saw Charles and Gabriel, they rescued me from the hotel" I began. "They explained everything to me. That they poisoned the drinks which were given to you, trying to kill you because they felt that we would ran out of food faster since Camila and Phoebe returned."

I saw their calm looks turn into a surprise and anger.

"Only Phoebe and Roxanne drank it, killing them. The scream that we heard that morning was Phoebe being eaten by Roxanne, cause she turned into one of them, inside their tent." I continued. "The fire that broke out in the hotel was not Charles fault."

"It isn't." Camila said. "It's Richard and Emily, the family where we used to live with when we went away, I saw them outside burning it. They thought that dying would set us free from this hell we live in so they decided to burn the hotel to set us all free."

Well, that was creepy.

"So three military men approached us, one of them is Tom" I said. "We had a fight since they were asking me to go to their camp which I refused since I would be leaving all of you behind."

Others awed at this but I remained serious.

"To make the long story short, I killed their archer and we ran away." I said. "The leader shot at Gabriel, killing him and Tom here, sliced their leader's throat with a machete. He didn't kill him because he wanted to but he killed him because that leader was a tyrant."

The others sighed in relief knowing that Tom won't slash their throats while sleeping, and the others were disgusted at the thought of a throat being sliced.

"He promised me that he will help Charles and I to find you so he brought us to his car and I saw someone from the past" I said. "Lacy is alive and she lives in that camp."

The others were really shocked that their jaws dropped until Troy lashed out on me. He ran to me, grabbing my arms at both side and shook me asking me where the camp is.

"Calm down! It hurts, ah!" I screamed in pain as I my wound from David's gunshot bled once more.

Tom saw this and immediately grabbed his machete putting it on Troy's throat. The others gasped in fear.

"Wanna be my next victim?" Tom asked with a scary grin.

Troy slowly removed his arms and Tom lowered the machete.

"Move away" Tom ordered.

Troy moved far away from me looking at his hands which had my blood on it.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked grabbing a bandana from his bag wrapping it around my bleeding arm. "Who did this to you?"

"Just a neighbor back in the days" I jokingly said trying to lighten him up.

"I was worried!" He said. "I'll teach you how to fight hand to hand sometime."

I smiled at how caring he was and I saw Justin glaring at Tom while his face was too near. I wonder why?

"All done" Tom said, now feeling relieved and happy.

"Let's just sleep first to let all of it sink in" Camila suggested.

"Right." I agreed.

We positioned our sleeping bags near each other. I was in between Tom and Justin. In the middle of the night, I felt a something really heavy on my body and two objects poking me on the sides of my thigh. I opened my eyes and I saw Tom and Justin cuddling me with their arms and thighs above me explaining the heavy weight. I looked below to check what those two objects poking me are...guess what I saw? Um, clue...something long and hard. You think about what it is...this would he a long night...

A/N: so how was the chapter? Don't forget to Vote and comment.
Q: Justin or Tom? Thoughts on the future villain and Shauna?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507 84 32
It's been nine weeks since the world fell to a mysterious virus that created an army of undead that have taken over the world and destroyed humankind...
26K 923 31
'Zombie .not Zombie~¤*' Nessa is a girl with impossible ambitions. "Huh? Marriage? No chance! Im not gonna marry! Im gonna die young and reincarnate...
11.4K 925 45
A deadly zombie virus infects both furs and humans alike, Follow the stories of two complete strangers; Josh and Sam as they are thrown into the apoc...
71.7K 3.9K 16
[BXB] Two boys, an ice cream store and a summer to fall in love. ✩✩✩ Outgoing Tanner makes it a mission to befriend his reserved coworker Austin over...