Status [โœ”๏ธ]

By jisung__pwark

Jisung is madly in love with Y/N, but doesn't want to admit it. His friends try to get them together in the... More

Jisung's First Post
Crush
Silence
Truth
Adorable
Timeless
Yestoday
Gibberish
Dorks
Euphoria
Best Friend
Fusion
Tree
Rain/Singularity
The Truth Untold
Lost/Sick
11:11
I Am You, You Are Me
Jisung's Last Post | FINAL

Indirect Kiss

7.5K 204 193
By jisung__pwark

♡ ....... ♡?

We were getting closer to the hospital, from what I could see out of the window.

We seem so close, but I fear my time is drawing near to its end. My chest feels tighter and it's getting harder to catch a single breath.

Wait, I read about this online once.

I groaned as I tried to pry my jacket off. I read that a tension pneumothorax can occur from oxygen not being able to escape from the holes in my chest.

It's because of my lungs.

The inability for the air to escape can lead to a collapsed lung. Removing the jacket could do the same. But letting the air escape can only benefit how much time I might have left.

"Jisung, you should really keep the jacket on"

Jungwoo informed.

"No wait. Let me help you take it off"

Y/N stated.

I think she understands.

"Why? Wouldn't the pressure only benefit his condition?"

Jaemin asked.

"Not if it's a chest injury! And let's not forget the fact that he's been shot three times!"

She exclaimed.

She sounds mad. Everyone was either lost in shock or in fear, including me.

She started to untie the jacket around me, and she explained why we can't leave the jacket on.

"We're sorry Y/N. We know that you're stressed out, and really worried about Jisung. Do whatever you can to help him until we get there. We all trust you"

Taeil said in a calm manner.

-

The rest of the ride was silent up until we got there. Taeyong and Jaehyun helped the paramedics get me onto the stretcher, and they all rushed me in.

As it was now getting harder for me to stay awake, I overheard the paramedics saying how I needed immediate surgery, after hearing what Y/N told them. The others started to cry, and stopped following the stretcher. Y/N held it together, and continued to follow.

I guess she could tell that I would become unconscious soon, because she took my hand and said,

"I believe in you"

And despite all of this, she was smiling through her tears...

-

Despite being unconscious, I really felt like I was awake.

And the pain in my chest was gone! Come to think of it, so were the holes in my chest. I looked around, and I was in a hospital room.

"Jisung! P-Please wake u-up....!"

It was then that I saw Chenle beside my hospital bed.

And everyone else was here too. They were all here sleeping, except Y/N?

"Chenle, I'm up. But guys, where's Y/N?"

I asked, but none of them looked up at me.

"Chenle, that's not going to help him wake up faster. Just let him be"

Mark ordered, as he woke up.

"But I am awake?"

"But h-hyung, it's been five d-days...."

FIVE DAYS?!

Wait, more importantly, why can't they hear me?

I sat up to try and get Chenle's attention.

"Chenle! I'm right here! Look at me, I'm fine!"

I yelled waving my hand in his face.

Wait a minute...

My hand is see-through???

I looked down at my pillow and.... I saw myself?! And I'm still unconscious?! There was a tube in my chest, and I had an oxygen mask on my face???

I have to find a way to get through to him. Maybe if I touch him?

"What the? Mark-hyung. I f-felt something, or someone?"

It works~.

I decided to try and talk to him while I touched him.

"Chenle! Can you hear me now?!"

"Jisung?! But how-?"

"I don't know? But I think it's one of those psychic ghost situations? Like that one Steven Universe episode?"

"Makes sense... At least I know you're still alive!"

"Chenle? Who are you talking to?"

Mark asked, looking quite puzzled.

"Bring him over here"

I ordered.

Chenle went over to Mark, and brought him over.

I held both Mark's and Chenle's hand this time.

"J-Jisung?!"

"Hi Mark-hyung~"

"This is all so crazy... You're probably wondering where Y/N is right?"

"Yeah! Where is she?!"

"She just left again. She's been leaving to spend every second of the day in the woman's bathroom. I don't think she can bare seeing you like this. She thinks it's all her fault..."

Chenle explained.

"I'm gonna go get her..."

"Good luck, and it was good seeing you~"

He cheered.

"You two can see me???"

"Well yeah. You are touching us. So, I guess that allows us to see and hear you"

Interesting.

"Wake up the others and tell them what's going on. I'll be back soon, hopefully in my own body again"

"We'll be waiting for you~"

Mark smiled, as they both let go of my hands.

-

It was easy for me to find the bathrooms, since I've been in this hospital many times before.

Don't ask why.

I peaked into each of the stalls, until I found her in the very last stall. I walked in and she was sitting on the floor hugging her knees, with her back against the wall.

She wasn't sobbing, but she was definitely crying, silently.

"Y/N. It's me"

I spoke softly, as I touched her shoulder.

She looked up instantly and stared at me, just to make sure I was really there.

"J-Jisung? But..., h-how are you here?!"

"Apparently, I'm able to be in this psychic ghost form while I'm still in the hospital bed"

"Y-You're not dead are y-you...?"

"Nah, I'm still alive~. I could never leave you~"

"But, it's my fault that you're in this mess now..."

"No it's not. If it's anyone's fault, it's Neku's. He's the one that got too controlling and possessive"

"I guess... But I want to know something Jisungie..."

"What is it?"

I asked, as I sat down and held her hand.

"Did you really mean everything you said in that letter...?"

"Of course! I meant every word, and nothing will ever change the fact that I fell in love with you, and only you~"

I finally admitted.

She blushed and smiled a little bit.

I missed that pretty smile~.

"Now I wanna know something. You can feel my hand in yours, as if I were in my own body right? Like if I was right here with you?"

She nodded.

"Yeah?"

"And you can see me, as if I was right in front of you in my own body, right?"

She nodded again.

"Yeah?"

"Then you and I will both be able to see and feel this"

I did the thing I've wanted to do since the beginning.

I kissed her.

And I don't mean just a peck like that night. I mean I actually kissed her.

And to my surprise, she started kissing me back. With my free hand, I held her face so I could feel closer to her.

In that moment, I felt my heart racing, and a small pain in my chest. I parted from our kiss as I held my chest, while I still held her hand.

"What's wrong??? Are you okay Jisung??"

"I don't know? I didn't feel anything in my chest before, but now I do?"

Wait.

If I woke up like this not feeling any pain, and I'm starting to feel it now, then...

That means!

"Y/N! I THINK I'M WAKING UP~!"

Still holding my hand, she ran with me out of the bathroom.

She held my hand as she ran with me to my room, despite everyone looking at her like she was a lunatic. I started to feel drowsy again while we were running.

I'm definitely waking up!

-

We made it back to the room, and everyone was awake this time.

"Y/N! JISUNG IS-"

"Waking up, I know! He's right here beside me!"

Y/N exclaimed, interrupting Ten mid sentence.

They all looked at her slightly clenched fist that I was holding. I think in that brief moment, they all saw me.

"JISUNG! BRING HIM OVER!"

They all yelled in unison.

Y/N noticed me rubbing my eyes, and quickly led me to my body. I got back in bed and laid down on, or should I say in, my body.

"See you in a minute Jisung~"

Y/N smiled as she let my hand go, and I began to drift of into life again.

-

My eyes soon fluttered open, and I could completely feel the tube in my chest now.

As my vision cleared, I looked up and saw everyone crying, especially Chenle. Whether they were all crying tears of sadness or joy, I don't know.

I slowly sat up a little, as a nurse walked in.

"Welcome back Jisung~"

She cheered, as she took off my oxygen mask.

"Thanks, but I never left~"

♡ ~ ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 334 15
*๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘˜ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’* ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‹๐’–๐’ comes back to find his friends are a mess ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ and ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ignore each other ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ...
1.9K 110 19
แด„ส€แด‡แด…ษชแด›s แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s TAKE NOTE:The characters here don't act like this in real life. English isn't my first language so there might be grammar m...
28.5K 643 14
Kang Soyeon thought her life was perfect she has perfect friends,family, and boyfriend but she meets a boy named Lee Taeyong, and right after that ni...
96.2K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. โžณ a nct dream fanfiction by...