Her Little Society

By 137Ryand

20-year old Gianna was almost at the height of her life when suddenly a mysterious and beautiful red-haired n... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Sorry

Part 1: The Collector

804 6 0
By 137Ryand

Characters:

Rebecca Bandley: a bisexual and crazed 21-year old microbiologist who is obsessed with creating her own "civilization and culture" through a shrinking device she invented herself.

The Tinies:

Gianna: a 20-year old anthropology student.
Female One

Mark: a 22-year old in-training correction officer.
Male One

Sawyer: a 23-year old alcoholic and part-time bowling alley worker.
Male Two

Crystal: a 19-year old, African American college freshman.
Female Two

Brooklyn: a 20-year old Asian bookworm and entomology student.
Female Three

Carly: a 10-year old orphan
Child One

Boyd: a 24-year old college grad, gymnast, and part-time lawnmower man.
Male Three

Barry: a 20-year old lacrosse player and a sex addict.
Male Four

Megan: A 23-year old college grad and catalog model.
Female Four

Daniel: A 12-year old orphan
Child Two

The Beasts/Gods:

Salzoon: Rebecca's First Pet; a "20-inch long" ball python. "The Goddess of the Hunt".

Fasbu: Rebecca's second pet; a "8-inch long" Budgett's frog. "The God of the Water and Fertility".

Nolatyr: Rebecca's third and most recent pet: a "6-inch long" Emperor scorpion. "The God of Death".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
75.8K 1.4K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
131K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
83K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...