π˜”π˜³. π˜‰π˜°π˜Ίπ˜§π˜³π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯

By theshimmery_star

From a fake relationship to a real one.... How will it happen? To know more peep into the story. Cover credit... More

Character sketch
First meeting
The offer
Second meeting
Disaster? Is it?
New problem
Meeting new parents
Where is Manik?
Finding Manik
You have no right
Leaving home
The end
Hidden feelings
Separation
Shock
Proposing her
Shout out
Family time
Roka
Site seeing
Marriage
Announcement
Epilogue

Prologue

21.7K 564 22
By theshimmery_star

I am back again with a new story. Hope you will support it like my previous works. I am posting the prologue here.

A relationship is based on trust. But what will happen when a relationship starts with falseness?

A fake relationship which is need for one and way of relieve for other. Can a contact of 3 months change someone's life?

A relationship which was bound to be of three months changed a lot of things and a lot of equation.

It's the story of these three months. A boy and a girl bound in a fake relationship. What will happen when this contract will come to the end?

How was it? Don't forget to give me your views.
Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.3K 885 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
68.6K 6.8K 91
Manik Malhotra is a Bollywood Superstar and dream boy for all the girls. But this heart throb has his heart on his ladylove and Childhood sweetheart...
197K 13.2K 27
Sometimes love and trust are not the only thing to maintain a relationship. Because communication is another important part of relationship. One comm...