Forbidden Love

By HannahApiado

There is a boy named Theo and a girl named Patricia they were friends, not only friend but best friend.One da... More

We Met Like a Gorgeous Dream

25 2 9
By HannahApiado

A young Fairy girl named Patricia is a gorgeous girl every fairy dream of being her love but Patricia did not like them, she is used of them. A young mortal boy Theo's case is the same as Patricia's ever girl wants to be in he's side.Theo is a playboy that ever girl is okey with. One day Patricia is flying around the shore and suddenly she saw a young mortal boy and his not breathing , in their fair lessons to revive a human is to give the a kiss and patricia kiss him but that is the first kiss of patricia❤️❤️.

Suddenly Theo woke up and said who are??, did you save me?? ,whats you name. Patricia said just one question at a time, I'm patricia and you are??. Theo said " I'm Theo how did you save me,I'm sure I'm already dead!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 14.9K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
1.6M 141K 47
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4M 35.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
463K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...