The Assassin Who Lived

By single-use-plastic

Harry is supposed to be in his 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry but actually... It's a... More

Prologue
The death of the Dursleys
Inheritance testing and who is Dudley?
Meeting the family and coming home
AN
Jyal and Rdowen explore
The Job (Finally. I always wanted to write this bit)
AN
Stories
We've had an adoption!
question time

Not an update

5.3K 63 157
By single-use-plastic

Okay you guys, I know I haven't updated regularly for the last couple of weeks, and my chapters are barely long enough to scroll through, I'm sorry for that... My life is a bit screwed up at the moment, (but that's everyone's excuse because only messed up people use wattpad) but I swear, we will eventually get to the harryxfredxgeorge, I just don't know how to add it yet. As you know, Harry (or rather Rdowen) is a fallen angel (which I really like the concept of) but I think Fred and George should be creatures. I like the idea of that but don't know what creatures to make them into. Sooooooooooo, I'll be running a poll. 

1. What creatures should they be?

2. Should I add Mpreg? If I did then it would be Harry getting pregnant.

3. How many kids should they have?

4. Would their kid/s be hybrids?

5. What should I name them?

It's your choice!! Be as wacky as you like and I'll try to incorporate some of your best ideas that are either, most voted for or I like best. 

Oops, I forgot to ask, should Harry have a familiar?

See you later my lovely readers!!! ~Phoenix Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
74.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
791K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...