Summer Lovin' (GirlxGirl)

By mm9023

Nicole is as straight as they come or at least that's what she thought until her best friend Kim's older sist... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 18

6.4K 185 14
By mm9023

Lily

"Lily come on" Harry shouted from outside my bedroom door.

I was beginning to feel sorry for him. This was his third attempt trying to get me to open the door but I was busy. I was sat up with Nicole straddling me and I was inside of her while she moaned quietly as my thumb brushed over her clit whilst pushing further inside of her.

"Maybe we should stop" Nicole groaned against my shoulder. Her teeth biting onto the skin of my shoulder each time I fucked her harder and harder. I knew it wouldn't be long until she came.

"No chance" I replied placing a kiss on her neck which caused her to moan a little louder this time and it just turned me on even more. We must have been in here for over 2 hours now and it was dark outside. After I made her cum, maybe then I would reconsider stopping for a while.

Now that I had Nicole back I didn't want to let her go. I missed this. I missed having her around and with us being in London we had so much freedom, I could help but take advantage of it.

"I'm so close" Nicole mumbled. Her fingers were scratching my inked arm and her hips rocking against my busy hand.

I fought through the cramp forming in my hand and pushed her back onto my mattress while continuing to pump my fingers in and out of her wetness. She moaned loudly with the move and held onto my hips for support as I felt her begin to clench around my fingers.

God she was so sexy. Her eye brows creasing when she was about to orgasm. Her lips pursed and an almost painful look on her face as she moaned out as her body shuddered when she came. I could probably watch this face everyday for the rest of my life but that was a scary thought that would never be mentioned, at least not outside of my thoughts for a long time anyway.

My hand was numb as I removed it from between her legs and leaned it on the mattress and staying on top of her. Both of us sweaty and breathless.

"Oh my god" she groaned a minute later as she wiped her blonde damped hair. I could probably keep going for another few rounds but I did promise Harry over text this morning that we were going out tonight.

I crawled on top of her and our lips met for a sloppy kiss. I couldn't help but hum as our tongues battled for dominance. I was always the one in control but Nicole was taking more of it and proved her point earlier the way she fucked me on the sofa. She was surprising me more and more every time I got with her.

"Lily come on" Harry banged on the door once again.

"Alright for fuck sake..give me a minute" I shouted and Nicole just let out a giggle beneath me.

"He is going to be pissed" I sighed sitting back on my heels and looking for a t-shirt I could throw on so I could go talk to him.

"It's not like I dragged you in here" Nicole said rubbing her toe along my thigh and it was slowly creeping it's way between my legs but I grabbed it but she couldn't go any further.

"No but I did with you" I smirked back. I wouldn't call it literally dragging her into my bedroom. More like kissing her but banging into every bloody thing a long the way. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and we haven't ever since.

"When do you need to go back" I asked and she groaned holding her head in her hands. I knew it would be easier if we could hide away here forever but we couldn't. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I need to look up flights and book something..nobody even knows I'm gone yet" she replied looking worried.

"I'm covered with Kim for a couple of days with her going out for dinner with Tim tonight and then they are going to his sisters birthday lunch tomorrow" Nicole said and I nodded. It was funny how she knew more about my sister than I did but then again they were best friends.

"Just tell your parents your staying at our house, they'll never know" I said and she nodded picking up her phone.

"We can sort out the rest tomorrow..don't worry" I said reaching for her hand and she took it in her own giving me a small smile.

I was never like this with girls. I never sorted out their problems or even interested in them but somehow Nicole's problems were also technically mine as well. I didn't want to see Nicole in trouble or suffer. So if she needed my help I would do it. I needed to try this even though it was all new and it scared the shit out of me.

"Harry and I were suppose to be having a singles night out tonight before all of this.." I seen the look on her face but I wasn't going to lie to her.

"I wasn't going to do anything" I finished off realising how bad that sounded.

"I mean just a night out to cheer me up..Anyway please come" I asked and she laughed at me. I got up from the bed and put some joggers on knowing Harry was probably like a child still waiting at the door.

"Relax Lil I'm kidding..I don't have anything nice to wear" she said pulling the duvet over her beautiful naked body.

"I'm sure I can find you something" I replied walking to the bedroom door and twisting the lock. Harry opened it before I got a chance to and came walking in.

"I've been waiting for you to.." he stopped as he looked at Nicole sat up in the bed giving him an awkward wave.

"Oh" he nodded giving me a look and then back over to her.

"Ohhhh" he said again with a creepy look appearing on his face as he looked at Nicole again and now it was time to punch him in the arm. And so I did.

"Owww what the hell" he mumbled rubbing his arm.

"Stop perving" I snapped.

"Have some respect..she is right there" I added.

I knew I had l never shown her a lot of respect in the past but I wanted to make that up to her. I didn't like the way he was looking at her. I knew what was going on his dirty shaggy haired head and he needed to stop.

"We were suppose to be going out tonight Lily" Harry glared at me. I could smell stale beer off his breath so he had clearly been drinking whilst me and Nicole were..you know. Doing the deed, let's say.

"We are, Nicole is coming too ok" I said happily and his eye brows raised with a smile appearing on his face.

"Of course..Nicole you should come around more often if it means you get a smile on this mongs face" Harry laughed and that was when I pushed him out of my room. I shouted we would be ready in an hour and that I would text Donna and a couple of others too.

Nicole was lying back against my pillows when I locked my bedroom door again, turning to see a big grin on her face.

"What" I asked walking over to my wardrobe.

"Nothing" she laughed shaking her head. I knew it wasn't nothing but I also knew it was going to be some sort of teasing me about Harry teasing me why I was smiling now that she was here so I decided to drop it.

"Let's find you something to wear" I said trying to change the subject and knowing we were on the clock with Harry.

Nicole

Today had been crazy. From booking a flight last minute and actually getting on the flight by myself..sober I may also add and surviving the flight and then actually talking to Lily. Although we didn't sit down and talk it all out because for once it was me seducing her. I knew we were in the same level. We liked each other. Right now that was what mattered to me the most because I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I don't know if I was being a pussy or over thinking things but even the way she kissed me this afternoon, it felt different. She didn't rush straight into sex like normal and she gave me so much eye contact which was unusual for her.

Normally she was like any other boy I was with..straight down to business and that was it but not today. She kissed me tenderly and touched me softly. She kissed my body in places she had never kissed before and told me how Beautiful I was when coming back up to meet my lips.

We were now holding hands as we walked towards some club. Yes she actually took my hand as soon as we left her and Harry's flat. I felt like I was in some sort of dream. I know it wasn't the first time we held hands but the other times we did, I was either scared of heights or she was marching me back to her flat to fuck me.

This wasn't the Lily I was used to and after a couple of minutes walking, she had even turned a whispered to ask was it ok whilst looking down at our hands. I couldn't stop smiling and all I could do was nod. As well as it being new to me with her being the first girl I was with in public, in fact ever. I knew this was the first time for her actually trying this sort of affection. We both just needed to learn from each other and I hoped it lasted longer than just being in London.

Lily had let me borrow her black and white crop top to go with my skinny jeans and boots I came over with. I caught her eyes on my exposed stomach a few times while we drank with Harry before we left and it made sense in her choice of clothing for me now. Lily had said it wasn't the type of club where you wore dresses and danced to Drake. She still looked sexy as hell in her wine coloured crop top and short black skirt. She looked hot, then again anything she wore made her hot but she looked like she had made more of an effort tonight with her hair half pinned up and a touch of light make up.

We walked down a dark narrow alley way towards the sound of loud music. Lily looked over at me while Harry continued on a drunken rant, this time about Politics. Something I had no interest in nor would I ever so I just returned Lily's smile and kept walking.

Lily's phone rang and I only presumed it was Donna when she answered with bitch and then was laughing as she said we were nearly there. The building was massive. It looked like an old factory and Lily was right. It didn't seem like a place where I could request the songs from the latest charts to be played. Harry's head began to bop when he recognised the music and he hummed along to the song being played inside. It just sounded like an out of tune rock band to me.

"Nikki" Donna squealed between the small crowds of people and gave me a hug. I dropped Lily's hand and placed my arms around her friend.

"Nice to see you again Donna" I replied when we pulled a part.

I noticed Rich who I had met the last time and gave him a quick hug. There were two other girls who stood looking at me and I could tell they were watching every move I was making.

"Nicole this is Roxy and Mandy" Lily said and I could feel her hand rub across my lower back when she stepped beside me. Both girls gave me a smile and a hello to which I returned. It was strange meeting Lily's friends over here. Her friends at home would know me as a slut or her younger sisters friend but over here Lily was more relaxed.

We made our way inside, following the queue of people and getting our bags and ID checked. Once inside I knew right away I didn't belong here. It smelt like sweat and weed. There were men and women drinking in groups along the crowded corridor leading up to the bar and band. Everyone had tops with the likes Iron Maiden, AC/DC or Def leopard. The only music T-shirt I had at home was Taylor Swift but somehow I didn't think this would be a place to wear it.

"Are you ok" Lily asked loudly as she leaned into my ear. I just nodded in return and her grip tightened around my hand when we walked towards the loud music.

I knew we were from two different worlds Lily and I but that didn't matter did it? We could still figure this out, I was sure of it. I still had that horrible thought in the back of my head about what would happen when Kim would find out us. I couldn't lose her friendship, she was so important to me but I also knew that Lily meant something to me too. We tried being apart and yet we always seemed to be back to square one.

I also worried about Shane. Would he keep his mouth shut about what happened between us if he ever found out and me and Lily. I knew there would come a day where I would have to tell both Lily and Kim about that night with Shane 3 years ago but I was so scared of what would happen afterwards. I didn't want to lose either of them over that jack ass who never meant anything other than a drunken hook up.

Lily laughed and sang along to the band while I'll just knocked back drink after drink. I tried to get the anxiety of all my secrets out of my head but it wasn't going away. It was like now that everything was finally working out with Lily and I, my head was fucking with me. Like it was trying to get me to come clean with everything that I had done in my past and I didn't know what the hell I was going to do. As for tonight I was just going to drink until I could block it all out and after numerous shots and double vodkas it soon did all begin to disappear...

Happy Friday 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 33 22
Lily Willson is a normal teenage girl. She has an older sister and parents who work everyday. She isn't popular at school, but has one friend Natan...
3K 286 25
Summer needs a get away, her life has changed for forever in a matter of weeks. Taking care of her sister Ana never felt like a burden, but now she d...
18.3K 905 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
797K 32.8K 36
What happens when Morgan Valentine asks her best friend to be her fake girlfriend in hopes to make her long time girl next door crush jealous? Sounds...