Ocean's Eight Fanfiction

By rooneystories

"I'm gonna steal from Trump" "The only thing you can really steal is my heart, Debbie" More

The Original Two
A New Plan
Stealing from the Duck
Drunk
Starting
The Train
Falling For Her
Going Undercover
Executing the plan....
Finding Constance
The Sacrifice
"She can't be dead"
A little Thank You
Three Months Later
Moving On...?
The Miracle
Flashback
Amnesia
The Mistake
The Colors of Love
The Beginning of the End

Distraction...

2K 92 6
By rooneystories

Debbie was never, ever distracted in the middle of pulling a stealing stunt.

    But Lou was feeling lonely, and she was too, a little, and they had just booked into a hotel room....

    "We have to go," Debbie said as Lou lowered herself down on the king bed and stretched her slender and tall body out luxuriously. "The others will be wondering where we are. We agreed to meet tomorrow morning. The stores will be closing soon."

    "Oh, come on...." Lou mumbled, her silky yellow hair spread out around her thin face like the sun. "We have some time. Come on, Debbie..."

    "We really have to get going...." Debbie protested, but felt herself weakening at the icy blue eyes, piercing like a cold knife into her soul, the soft lips just waiting to be kissed and the fluffy hair just waiting to be tangled in her fingers....

    "Fifteen minutes?" Lou pleaded.

    "Fine, but I'mma set the timer."

    "Just have fun without a goddamn limit for once, Deb." Lou said, sitting up again, taking Debbie by the shirt, and yanking the older woman toward her.

    Debbie let herself go limp and flopped on top of Lou. "You're really stubborn, you know that?"

    Lou smirked. "One of my best traits."

    "Come on." Debbie said, pulling away. "We have to steal from Trump."

    "The only thing you can really steal is my heart, Debbie."

    Debbie turned. "What?"

    "You heard me."

    "This is insane." Debbie said, and turned to leave. She was at the door when Lou suddenly yelled, 

    "STOP, THIEF!"

    Debbie whirled around and tackled Lou, knocking them both back into the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 140 20
A night in paradise. Love is sweet. Love is intoxicating. Love can make you feel something. But love can also hurt sometimes.
6.3K 271 26
"𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂.." "𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿." 𒊹︎ 𝗔 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝗔 𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗲�...
46.3K 3.8K 38
I'm aware that I am a thief some people steal hearts others steal souls
5.5K 260 11
gxg readerxcateblanchett *Cate is not married and does not have children for story purposes only. I will be writing a story based o...