SummerSecrets- Reddie

reddieff tarafından

E: "Shit" R: What is it?" E"My mom. She wants me to go home" R: "Are you seriously gonna let me here alone?" ... Daha Fazla

Prologue
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)

(17)

3.4K 103 13
reddieff tarafından

summercamp day 2

We wake up and last night suddenly felt like a dream. I mean we liked each other, how the hell did this happen?

I didn't know what to say so I went to te bathroom so I could change. When I went back to the room I heard a girls voice and Richie's laugh.

It was Linda, according to Richie the "hottest girl in Derry High" 

L: Oh Eddie! I was just inviting you to the party tonight

E:Party?

R: Yeah in Linda's room. She has got the biggest one in the camp.

L: Yeah well my mom says I'm not supposed to share a tiny room like yours with someone. She says it's gross.

E: Yeah my mom would like yours.

L: Oh probably. Can't wait to see you later.

She gave Richie a "look" and I rolled my eyes

R: Now who's jealous Eddie Spaguetti?

E: Good morning for you too

R: Good morning babe, so we are going to Linda's party and...

E: No, you're going I'm not a party guy

R: What? When I saw you the first time you reaaaaally seemed like you would loooooove partys!

E: Shut up Richie

R: Why are you being like this?

E: Cause I know the reason you're going to that party. Girls. Especially Linda.

R: You're such a drama queen. And I'm not. Or what you think I was joking last night?

E: Yeah it felt like a dream and this morning is a nightmare

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.5K 666 24
Sana×Lisa (If you didn't enjoyed this just wait for the other Sana×Lisa story because you will surely enjoy that)
16.9K 372 8
Eddie gets taken by the neibolts and Has been replaced by his neibolt self Richie is determined to fmnd the real Eddie after he realized neibolt Eddi...
175K 8.4K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
825K 72.3K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...