Mistake [J.JK]

By FilledWithTrueColors

" I hate her" " I love him" "I abuse her" " I care for him" "I need her" "I need him" "I miss her" "I miss h... More

Intro
First day Back
Her
DISCLAMER
Protective Brother
Drunk
Bitch
LATE JIN DAY!!
He's Not Sorry
Fight
Drugged
Scared
DISCLAIMER
Babysitting
MORE ABOUT MEEE XD
Bad Dreams
DISCLAIMER
DISCLAIMER
Jealousy
DISCLAIMER
SORRY MY FELLOW READERS
Hurt
Leave Her Alone
DISCLAIMER
JUNGKOOK KILLED MEEEEE
Protective Best Friend
AUTHORS NOTE~~~
R.I.P JONGHYUN ❀️
Stranger
DISCLAIMER
THANK YOUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE TAEEE
DISCLAIMER
Should I....
We Meet Again
Forgiven
Detention
The Pepero Game
DISCLAIMER
FlashBacks
DISCLAIMER
Kai
Mistake
Golden Hobi Day πŸ’•
SleepOver
Preperarions
Succeded
Birthday Girl
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH
Accident
Lost
Remember?
Memorys
NOT AN UPDATEE
Back to school
Enough
AUTHORS NOTE
Hurt
Forgave one another
Ex
IMPORTANT
Black haired bts
New Student
Fight
Broken in
Related
Truth
Defend
Kidnapped
NOT AN UPDATE
Clues
Over?
When will the sequel come out?
UPDATE!!
Seuqel is out

Sequel sneak peek 😁

2K 27 9
By FilledWithTrueColors

Jungkook's POV

Breaking News: A 17 year old girl named Kim Jisu has broken out of jail along with her friend Mark Tuan. If you see them please contact the police ASAP. Thank you

After hearing the news I sigh before turning off the tv and turning towards Jae who still hasn't woken up. "Please wake up..I miss you..I won't ever let anything happen to you again" I tell her and close my eyes before dozing off.

Next day

I woke up and hoped that Jaehyun would wake up but nothing. Soon Jimin and Somin came in and sat down. "She still hasn't waken up?" Jimin asked and I shook my head. "She will. Don't worry she's a strong girl" Somin mutters as tears continue to fill up in her eyes. "Where's Tae And Soojung?" I ask. "They went to get some food for us" Jimin replied and I nodded. I decided to go up to the rooftop for some fresh air. Jaehyun..please wake up please. Right then I felt a tap on my shoulder which caused me to flinch. I turned around and see the person I thought I would never see again. "what the fuck are you doing here?" I ask as I take my phone out to dial the police. "You wouldn't want to do that. I have Mark in Jae's room as a nurse and he wouldn't hesitate to poison Jaehyun when I tell him to. So you do as I say or your little Jaehyun will be gone. Anyway it's a shame since she is awake now"

I go to the room and see Jaehyun talking to the others. As I enter my legs start to feel weak but I ignore it and go in and sit down. "J-Jungkook" she says as she smiles. That smile.."we'll give you guys some alone time" Tae said as him and the others went out. "Thank you..." she says then looks at her hands then back at me. "Jungkook?" This time she questions. "I'm breaking up with you Jae." I tell her and look into her eyes. "W-what? W-why? I thought we were f-fine. Why all of a s-sudden?" She stutters and looks into my eyes. Her eyes were tearing up. Oh god Jae..please don't cry...I'm so sorry.. "it's just that. I realized that I don't love you anymore" I say. No..Jae...I do love you. I love you so goddamn much please don't leave me. "O-oh okay..thank you for everything Jungkook...goodbye" she says then looks at her hands and I could see tears falling. I get up and leave the room. That was the last time I saw her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 703 41
And I regret the moment I promised to leave you *This story contents abusing scenes so read it at your own risk* started: 28 July 2018 ended: 20 Janu...
4.7K 230 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
61.9K 1.8K 10
"What are you doing here?" you coldly ask him, feeling the hate and rage began to filling inside you as your mind reminiscing how he hurt heart you y...
474 14 50
"I loved him....but did he?" "I am sorry for loving you.....bye" . . . "Lost him" . . . "Lost her"