MaNan SS 'The Baby Project'

By TheStalkerDuo

Nandini:- Manik!! Ye sahi tareeka nhi hai!! Tum baby ko bimar krdoge, Dekho vo kitni sad lag rhi hai. Manik:... More

Prologue
Lick it off...
Part-2
Teaser
Teasing you is bliss.
Our New Friendship?
The new Manik Malhotra!
6. A New Beginning?
7. The New Beginnings.
8. Date Night
10. Responsibilities.

9. The Disturbing Truth.

826 94 10
By TheStalkerDuo

UNEDITED
Please ignore typos and grammatical mistakes.

#

"Manik there is something that you need to know."
Cabir seemed lost and disturbed, which made me worried as I made him sit down on the sofa in my room while Nandini and Kaira were upstairs in the bedroom.

"What is it Cabir?"
I asked as Cabir looked everywhere in the room but at me.

"You asked me to find out about Kaira's biological parents, which I did, and...."
He choked on his words as nothing came outside his mouth and I knew this wasn't good.

"Say it Cabir, what is it?"
Cabir finally looked at me and said something that I couldn't have ever imagined to hear.

"Her Mother's family killed her parents, its a case of Honor killing, her dad was an Australian and her mother belonged to a typical traditional Rajasthani family."

Honour killing, this was something that I had only watched in movies or read in books, never ever I had heard about honour killing cases in these recent years, and the fact that my baby, didn't even have her biological parents alive was again going to lose her parents when we give her up for adoption.

"Infact Kaira is safe because her parents left her outside the orphanage before they were found and captured by her mother's family."
I didn't know how to react, I looked up towards the bedroom unknowingly and found Nandini standing there looking at us with tears coving her face.

I immediately got up and made my way upstairs, I saw Kaira lying in the middle of the bed with pillows all around her playing with her little toy.
I then turned towards Nandini who was now sitting on the couch with her head buried in her palms, I sighed and just sat down beside her pulling her in my arms as she sobbed against my chest.

"We thought so wrong about them Manik, we hated them for leaving Kaira alone, but we were wrong Manik, they saved her life!"
I didn't knew how to calm her down when i couldn't handle my emotions myself.

"She has already lost her parents once Manik, and now she will lose her parents once again when we are forced to give her up for adoption."
It felt like Nandini could read my mind and said the same thing that I was thinking.

"I won't let our baby go away from us Nandini, I have told you that before and I am telling that to you again, just control yourself for Kaira, look how happily she is playing."
Nandini smiled looking at our daughter who was making baby noises and playing with her stuffed toy.

#

"I can't do this ma."
I cried holding my mom as she caressed my back. I came to Malhotra Mansion after dropping Nandini and Kaira to Murthy Mansion as we needed some stuff from our house.

"What is it Manik?"
She asked lovingly.

"I can't let Kaira go away from us, I can't let Nandini go, I can't let our little family break like this!"
I know my mom understood me, she knew how close and attached we all got to eachother in these 3 months.

"I know you can't let go of them Manik, but you have to, you knew that this day would come, right from the very beginning."
I couldn't express my emotions and my trauma to my mom as it would get her worried but this feeling of saperation and guilt of not being able to do anything to keep Kaira with us forever was killing me.

"What is it Manik? Tell me what is going on? I know there is something that you are not telling me."
Obviously a mom knows her child better 5hen anyone.

"Kaira's biological parents are dead mom, it was a case of Honor killing, my baby has lost her parents once, and we don't want her to lose her parents again when we give her up for adoption, we can't imagine our life without her now, she is Kaira Manik Malhotra, Manik and Nandini's daughter, we can't give her away, she has made us a better human being, she taught us how to love unconditionally, she taught us how to love eachother and now I am not ready to let either one of them to go away from me."
My mom was quite, I didn't realise that I indirectly told her that I loved Nandini, all that I could think at that moment was how to not let our baby go away from us.

After my conversation with mom, my parents called Nandini and her family over to our house to talk about something which I didn't knew.

I was in the living room when I saw Nandini entering with Kaira in her arms, I immediately ran towards them and hugged them as Nandini hugged me back, we broke the hug and I immediately took Kaira in my arms as she snuggled close to me, I then guided Nandini to the living area and made her sit on the sofa and that's when I noticed her family, they were smiling looking at us, ran towards them and took their blessings with Kaira still in my arms.

The very next moment my parents were there too, they asked me to take Nandini upstairs to my room till the elders have some chat, we instantly agreed and went upstairs.

#

"Manik."
Nandini called as Manik looked at her.

"Yes Wifey?"
Manik asked playing with Kaira.

"Let's get married."
Nandini suddenly dropped the bomb as Manik looked at her shocked.

"What?"
Manik didn't knew what to say as Nandini kneeled infront of him taking his hands in her's.

"Let's get married Manik, we love eachother, we have known eachother for years, we understand eachother, and this is the only way that we can adopt Kaira officially."
Manik just sat there blank listening to Nandini but he didn't knew what to say or do.

There was a complete silance in the room as Kaira fell asleep in Manik's arms while Manik didn't knew what to say, Nandini patiently waited for an answer, and that's when the elders called them downstairs.
They placed Kaira on the bed and arranged pillows all around her after which they set the baby monitor up and went downstairs.

#

"We have decided that Nandini's Chacha and Chachi are going to adopt Kaira, this way you both will get to stay with Kaira forever."
Mr Malhotra told them as Manik and Nandini looked at each other.

"No."
They both said together as others looked at them confused.

"Kaira is our baby and we won't let anyone adopt her and take her away from us."
Manik announced while elders just looked at him.

"And we don't care if our family members adopt her or not, we are her parents and we are not going let anyone take away our baby, she is Kaira Manik Malhotra, and that's what she always will be." Nandini took a pause before she continued. "And if we have to get married in order to do so, we will."
Nandini too announced as she ran upstairs with Manik following her, leaving behind their confused, proud and a little blank family.

#

"They just can't get married like that! And more over Manik and Nandini are just 21 & 20 respectively, they just can't make their life decisions like that!"
Nandini's Chacha exclaimed while others didn't react.

"They love Kaira as their own daughter, and a parent can do anything and everything for their child without caring about themselves."
Nandini mother pointed out to which everyone agreed.

"But they don't love eachother, they are together just for Kaira's sake."
Manik's dad said to which his mom started.

"Actually they do."
Everyone in the room looked at her shocked as she continued.

"Unknowingly Manik told this to me, and I have noticed this in the past 3 months that they do have a closer, peaceful and loving relation, they still do fight but there is love hidden in it, and I know if they get married they will be the best parents to Kaira, and the best partners to eachother."

"Well they both are adults, even if we don't get them married with our consent they will get married on their own, as they are going to do every possible thing to keep Kaira with them."

Everyone slipped into deep thoughts hearing Nyonika as this was something that they just came to know and had to think about it.

#

Hello people, how are you all doing? I hope you all remember us, I know it's been way too long since we last updated but we got really busy in our lives, and plus, me, Aka Aditi, I got busy with my studies and in my free time I updated my stories on my account, which I still do, but at this moment of quarantine, I got so many messages and DMs asking me when are we going to update this story, so I had to write and post it for you'll.

I hope you all liked the update, I know it's different from our other updates as this was a serious update, compared to are fun loving updates, but this is a very important part to the story.

Please vote and share your comments with us and also let us know what do you think will happen next?

Till then stay safe and happy.
Lots of love,
Shraddha and Aditi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 2.6K 31
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
56.5K 3.3K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...
950K 66.6K 95
I hate him. Doesn't he understand this simple thing?! He never agrees to me. And always fights with me. "Hey Nandu how's manik?" Navya asked me as s...
841K 62.8K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...