πŸŒ™Harry Holland ImaginesπŸŒ™{lm...

By C1assywritez

A book of harry holland imagines and maybe other like Tom, Harrison, Sam. Yeah. Enjoy. It. And no I don't do... More

Harry holland ~ The night of the premiere
Harry holland~Time of the month
Harry holland ~ The bitch
Harry holland ~ The makeup means nothing
Harry holland ~ The one forever
Harry holland ~ The drunk
Harry holland ~ The beautiful girl part 1
Harry holland ~ The second choice
Sam holland ~ The hoddie
Peter parker ~ The street racer
Harry holland ~ The New kid in school (requested by jae_Vale2105)
Harry holland ~ The beautiful girl part 2
Sam Holland ~ The jealous
Paddy holland ~ The Study Partner
Tom holland ~ The interview pt. 1
Harry holland ~ The sick delight
Harrison Osterfield ~ The brothers best friend//Pt. 1/2
Harrison Osterfield ~ The Brothers Best Friend//Pt.2/2
Paddy Holland ~ The Gym Hero
Tom Holland ~ The One that Misses you
Peter Parker ~ The one with the super powers
Harry Holland ~ The waiter
How to request
Update please
Paddy Holland ~ Friends? (Requested) part. 1/2
Harry Holland ~ Reunited (requested)
Sam Holland ~ GIRLFRIEND?!(Requested) pt. 1/2
Harry Holland ~ No rest (requested)
Sam Holland ~ GIRLFRIEND?! (Requested) pt.2/2
Harry Holland ~ Quarantine tingz (reauested)
Be shook
Harry Holland ~ Golf Accident...
Paddy Holland ~ Player
Paddy Holland ~ Player Pt. 2
Paddy Lovers?

Harry holland ~ The restart

5.3K 67 10
By C1assywritez

(A/n: y/n/n: your nickname and thank you for 600 reads I honestly thought I wouldn't get that much... it's very much appreciated 🙃)

Warning: tissue boxes may be needed, swearing (hehe what else is new), mention of possible triggers so don't read if you get triggered easily, fluff).

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

2 years ago

Y/n's p.o.v

I paced around my trailer anxiously waiting for harry to show up. I had only a ten minute break before going back on set and I needed to talk to Harry and what I needed to talk to him about couldn't wait anymore. The door opened revealing a worried looking harry "Hey what's up I got your text it seemed important" he said concerned closing the door behind him.

I took in a deep breath figuring out how to say what I was going to say. Sadness started to take over me at the sight of my boyfriend of one year my best friend of since forever. It crushed me what was going to happen next but it had to be done. Neither of us were happy... I could just see it clearly in Harry's eyes, something had changed between us.

"This.... isn't working anymore...." I looked away from him wanting this to be a bad dream "what do you mean?" He asked more seriously and nervous than before "I can see it harry" he gave a confused look "your unhappy..." a tear fell down my cheek as the happy memory's we had together were about to become memory's of painful sadness. I ran my fingers in the cold small counter avoiding looking in his eyes.

"Y/n..." he spoke deeply "harry don't deny it... its true and you know it... it's starting to kill me to see you like this! It hurts because all I want for you is to be happy! I know that I'm not the one that can make you feel that way anymore" my voice cracked at the end of my sentence. As tears started to cloud my vision "I see the way you look at y/b/f she makes you happy when you two have small conversations" Harry started to tear up as well "what are you saying then..." his voice cracked "I'm saying maybe we just weren't meant for each other" I tried to hold back the waterfall of tears that I had bottled up for months "what about you? You deserve to be happy to" he held both my hands in his with tears running down his cheeks "I care about yours more then mine" I said breathing heavily "are you sure?" His voice cracked. I nodded leaning my head into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me tightly kissing my forehead lightly. "I'm always gonna love you harry" I whispered "I love you y/n/n I hope great things turn out well for you and I hope the next guy you find treats you right the way you deserve to be" he replied as we both pulled away from the hug.

After that he slowly walked out the door and that was it. I made sure to remember everything about him as I fell the ground pouring out the tears holding myself together. My mind flashing back to every time we hung out from elementary to high school. To every date we ever had in this one year. Gone in a minute...

Once my ten minute break was over I washed my tear stained face and walked out the door.

Tom was standing there with a sad look plastered on his face "I'm sorry... I kind of accidentally eevesdropped on your conversation" he embraced me in a hug "it's ok" I shook it off hugging him back. Me and Tom went back to set finishing the last scene we had to film.

This breakup ruined me... my life was miserable and a disaster. My confidence was broken and only got destroyed even more when I read the comments of Harry's fan girls after we announced our breakup. I wish I hadn't let him go... I wish he didn't walk away... I wanted to be mad but I couldn't. I never talked to my best friend after that because she seemed to have no problem with what had just happened she even admitted she was jealous of me and harry.

~~~one year later~~~

Y/n's p.o.v

It wasn't till the end of summer I finally met someone and opened my heart up to. But it only lasted so long and I never thought that the days would come where all that was just ripped apart pages from a fairy tale story, more like an illusion that faded away faster than it should've.

It was me, Tom, Zendaya, Sam, Elysia, Harrison all sitting in the living room together just enjoying each other's company telling funny, stupid fun story's. "Hey everybody" I heard the sound of a familiar voice coming from the man that had entered the room.

"It's about time you got here!" Sam jumped out of his seat giving his twin brother a hug. Everyone smiled at the sight of the two "yeah it's only eleven a clock" Tom said in a sarcastic tone earning laughs from everyone in the room "I'm sorry! My flight was delayed" he replied to everyone in the room. I had to admitted it was awkward to see harry again after so long especially after what happened.

After everyone settled harry noticed me and smiled of course I gave him a warm smile back in return. "Hey y/n" he said sitting down next to me as Sam handed him a beer. "Hey harry" I replied nervously fiddling with my fingers "how have you been" he asked "alright I guess" partly true... harry gave me a hug causing me to flinch hoping he didn't see. I tried to be nice and give him a short hug so Jason(made up sorry if that's your name) wouldn't see. "What?" He looked at me confused at my sudden actions "n-nothing" crap I stuttered...

***time skip to everyone going to bed***

Everyone had gone to sleep except for me, harry and Jason we decided to stay up a few extra hours.

Jason went to the bathroom. "Y/n you acted pretty weird towards me earlier are you sure your alright?" Harry asked sitting next to me at the bar stool. I didn't want to tell him the truth so I just walked upstairs so I could get ready to go to bed.

Once I got up there I turned on the lights that illuminated the bedroom, being careful not to wake up anyone I took the lamp over to my bag of clothing because we were staying at toms house.

I started to change but stopped for a moment to see my reflection in the mirror, It was a terrible ugly sight. I was only wearing shorts and a sports bra on at the moment. I examined my body and noticed how bad the bruises everywere... my eyes widened as I saw harry in the corner of my vision. "What the hell are those from?" He asked coming over to me "did he give you those bruises?" He continued to ask "you know y/n/n just because we broke up doesn't mean I don't care about you" he whispered wrapping his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. "Yes" I answered his question and I could see the anger in his eyes "you don't deserve this!" He spoke loudly shifting his body weight off of me placing his hands on my hips looking at the bruises.

Jason came in the room and noticed me and harry anger boiling up inside him "what the hell is going on!" He shouted "Jason calm down! Nothing was happening! And people are trying to sleep!" I replied as quietly but still angry as much as I could. "I told you to cover those up!" He spat throwing his shirt at me hitting me in the face. "Cov- cover this up!" Harry started "you shouldn't be putting your hands on her like that in the first place you asshole!" He finished walking up to Jason. They were face to face at this point "it's her fault for being useless, bitchy and weak!" Jason glared at harry.

Harry threw his fist at Jason landing a punch square on the nose causing Jason to bleed "fuck you!" Jason screamed backing harry into the wall "STOP IT!" I shouted pulling Jason off of harry "BOTH OF YOU! HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE RESTING WITHIN THIS HOME! JASON YOU NEED TO FUCKING LEAVE AND CALM DOWN! YOU TOO HARRY" I pushed Jason out of Harry's face. I didn't want them to fight especially cause I knew Jason would have practically killed harry. "You know y/n I don't want you anymore anyway" Jason mumbled leaving the room cursing.

I was relieved when he said that it felt like a thousand weights had been lifted off my heart. "Y/n" Harry enveloped me in a warm hug letting a tear escaped his eye. "I'm sorry this happened to you, I'm sorry for not noticing from the other times we had spoken, Im sorry for walking out on you... I didn't want to leave you but you were hurting and I couldn't hurt you anymore... I never stopped thinking about how I felt about you and how I still feel the way I felt two years ago about you" what harry has said shocked me. I knew deep down I still had all those feelings for him too "no one can compare to you" he added and I could tell he was being serious and that he meant it. "Please say something" he cried "I forgive you harry and I still love you but I'm going to need time... to heal from all this" I smiled weakly at him "it's ok because I would wait forever for you" he caressed my cheek placing a genial kiss on my forehead. I knew this time things would be different because if we still loved each other during an entire two years spending little time together and being close friends even before, I'm pretty sure we were meant to be. "I love you y/n/n" harry said before walking out the room "I love you too" I whispered as the door shut.

(A/n: well that was sort of trash...)

-EmJ🐘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.3K 200
One shots about - Tom Holland - Harry Holland - Sam Holland - paddy Holland And I think I will do a couple about Haz!!!
2.8K 91 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
1.6K 70 16
For my fellow Paddy girlies <3 Time to put your imagination pants on! Inside the walls of an elite private school is a slow burn enemies to lovers b...
49.4K 495 33
****π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€π˜Ώ**** Book Includes: ✡ Tom ✡ Harry ✡ Sam ✡ Paddy & ✡ Haz Update Day: Thursday ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ hope you gu...