OUR CUTE FAMILY (✔)

By kuku369

This story is about four brothers and four sisters. How the Maheshwari brothers ends up falling in love with... More

Introduction (I)
Introduction (II)
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 56
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part - 62
Part - 63
Part - 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
Part - 71
Part - 72
Part - 73
Part - 74
Part - 75
Part - 76
Part - 77
Part - 78
Part - 79
Part - 80
Part - 81
Part - 82
Part - 83
Part - 84
Part - 85
Part - 86
Part - 87
Part - 88
Part - 89
Part - 90
Part - 91
Part - 92
Part - 93
Part - 94
Part - 95
Part - 96
Part - 97
Part - 98
Part - 99
Part - 100
Promo (Season-2)

Part - 4

5.1K 248 37
By kuku369

Hello guys 🙋
Plz comment and vote. It really motivates to write further. I may not reply to ur comments but I read them all. And they matters a lot to me.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

GM:

Girls reached their home and were relaxing in Ragini's room.

Naina: di finally you overcame your fear of horror movies.

Ragini gives her a confused look.

Ragini: what do you mean?

Naina: throughout the movie you were not scared, that's why you didn't hold my hand, not even once. Otherwise whenever we go to watch any horror movie you always clutch one of our's hand this much tightly that it starts bleeding due to your nails.

Trio laughs at this. But Ragini was lost somewhere else.

Misha: I'm feeling sleepy. Good night didus.

She leaves.

Swara: I'm also going.

Naina: me too.

Naina and Swara: good night di.

But no response from Ragini. Swara shakes her.

Swara: di where are you lost?

Ragini: ha nothing. Good night.

They both left Ragini's room and Ragini closes the door .

Ragini: who was that???

******************************

MM:

All enters the house and Laksh was locking the door when Ryan noticed blood, coming from his hand.

Ryan (panicks and holds his hand): bhayu how this happened? Your hand is bleeding.

Both Arjun and Sanskar also notices it and get's worried.

Sanskar: bhai when it happened? Why didn't you tell us?

Laksh: relax guys. It's just a small wound.

Arjun: small wound, seriously? It's bleeding, come here.

They takes him towards the sofa and makes him sit.

Sanskar brings first aid box and Arjun does his dressing.

Ryan: bhayu, you didn't tell how it happened?

Laksh: it happened because of a scared kitten in the movie hall.

All gives him confused looks.

Laksh: leave that. You guys go and sleep it's quite late. I'm absolutely fine now.

Trio nods. They wishes good night to him and leaves for their respective rooms. Laksh also leaves to his room, freshen ups and goes to his room's balcony.

Laksh: who was she???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fb:

All were sitting on their seats and the movie starts.

When there was the first scary scene Laksh felt a sudden clutch on his hand. He looks at his hand which was holded by a girl, very tightly. He moves his head up to look at the girl but due to the almost dark screen of the horror scenes going on, he was not able to see her face. But there was something in her which was attracting him towards her that much that he was not even feeling any pain due to her nails digging in his hand and that was her beautiful eyes which were twinkling due to little light. Her lips were moving as she was mumbling something under her breath. Sometimes she was opening her eyes to look at the scene and was closing them again, getting scared. Laksh was unknowingly smiling at her cuteness.

🎶🎵Kuch to hai tujhse raabta plays in background🎵🎶

He was lost for a moment. But for a moment only😒. After sometime he was back in his normal akdu attitude😑.

Suddenly all the lights turned on and the girl left his hand immediately. And then only Laksh felt pain in his hand. He looked at his hand and then in the direction of the girl. But she was not there.

Interval ended and the lights went off again.

Laksh was watching the movie when with focus. After sometime he again felt a hand on his. He again looked at her but this time also he couldn't see her face. His hand was paining like hell now and was bleeding as well. He tried to remove her hand but she was not ready to spare his poor hand and he didn't want to create any scene. So, he let it be like that only and decided to confront her later.

As the movie ended the girl immediately left so he again failed to see her face. And was looking for her, here and there.

// Guys Laksh don't know who was that girl but we all know😉//

Fb ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanskar and Swara were thinking about each other and their meeting in the evening.

While Laksh and Ragini were thinking about the same thing that happened during movie.

Ragini: oh god!!! I don't know how must be that person's hand now? I clutched and squeezed his hand so mercilessly.

She looks at her hand which has blood strains on her nails.

Laksh (holding his hand): mummy its paining like hell. But I'm more angry on the fact that I couldn't see her face. Otherwise I would have shown her who "The Laksh Maheshwari" is.

// I told you arrogance 😌//

Both goes to sleep. One with guilt🙁 and the other with anger😈.

******************************

Next day.

MM:

Laksh, like always was ready on the same time and was waiting for his brothers at the dining table. Three of them came and took their respective seats.

Trio: good morning bhai.

Laksh: morning. Have your breakfast then we have to leave. I have an important meeting today.

All nods and leaves in the same car after breakfast. They reached Arjun and Ryan's college.

Laksh: Rey study well and Aru no complaints. (strictly)

Ryan and Arjun nods: ok bhai/bhayu

Laksh and Sanskar leaves for MI.

Naina and Misha were already present in the college as Ragini and Swara also dropped them in college.

***************************

RG fashions:

Ragini and Swara enters and all the staff greets them. They nods to them and both goes to Ragini's cabin.

Ragini: Shona I have passed the designs all the dresses should be ready on time.

Swara: ok di. Everything will be done.

Ragini nods and Swara takes a leave.

******************************

MI:

Laksh was sitting in his cabin very much angry. And an employee was standing besides him. The employee was sweating.

Laksh: what the hell? How can you be so careless? Just because of you we lost the contract. You are fired.

Emp.: sorry sir I'll not repeat it again.

Laksh: I'll not give you any chance to repeat. Just get lost. You are fired.

Emp.: sir please...

Laksh: you are just increasing my anger. I said get lost.

Sensing his high temperature the employee leaves.

Just then his phone rings.

Laksh: hello...

Op: bhai please come to college fast. Ladai ho gayi.

Laksh: what? I'll be there in a few minutes.

He hangs up, takes his coat nd immediately leaves along with Sanskar.

******************************

So guys how was this part?

Next: Raglak's first and unforgettable meeting😁.

Ignore any mistakes.
Thank u🤗
Be happy always😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 6K 68
"You Oldy!" "You chudhail!" Thats how they address eachother, with personalities so contrasting and with the traits so similar, they both are standin...
11.1K 1.3K 10
"So you're married? " "Ah yes! A happy married life. You? " "Hmmm..yes... Am married too. " Ragini Kapoor and Laksh Maheshwari have been awarded as t...
1.7M 89.6K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
48.4K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...