Impulsive [Zustin]

By zustinbby

Zayn is a mermaid and Justin is quite famous for hunting mermaids and he makes fortunes off of them. But some... More

Intro

OKAY SO

256 10 5
By zustinbby

Okay so the thing is, I honestly have 0 ideas of how many people have this in their library but anyway!!

Me @.detroyet hasn't talked to Delaney in mega months and honestly I don't remember her kik or social media accounts and idk if she even remembers this book or me because our interests are vastly different now. 😪

This book was a literal spontaneous thing we did. Tho I LOVE the idea of it because I put together the idea and most of the major plot points for it. So I MIGHT work on it. There's no promises.

And honestly idk if y'all have read any of my other zustin things but I literally tend to write either crack fics or fluff fics. There's really no in between. So I wouldn't go expecting some insane dramatic filled love story bc I literally suck at adding angst.

Anyway yeah, so that's that. I actually have part of the first chapter typed up already but it's an old thing and I'm about to do some major editing to it.

But drop a comment and let me know if anyone is still interested in this fic and I might work on it for y'all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.