His Mute Mate

Oleh izzy_music_is_life

Winter is Mute orphan with a bad past She has trust issues She doesn't have many friends She... Lebih Banyak

???
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
Ch.13
ch. 14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
Ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
Ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
Ch.32
ch.33
ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
ch.37
ch.38
ch.39
Ch.40
ch.42
ch.43
ch.44
ch.45
REMEMBER ME
ch.46
ch.47
ch.48
Ch.49
ch.50
ch.51
Epilogue
Goodbye
check out my other books

ch.41

2.2K 84 16
Oleh izzy_music_is_life

Alex

She thinks she understands me. That little brat doesn't know a single thing about me. She only saw their death she didn't see how much I loved Xavier . She didn't see how he betrayed me for that filthy wolf. She doesn't understand the half of it. I had everything I've ever wanted, a nice place to live, safety and most of all I had love. Then he met Kayla and everything fell apart. She thinks she knows what happened but she doesn't. But she will soon... She will remember. Soon she will the whole story.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Winter

Its been almost a week since I met the pack and so far everything has been ok. After explaining my story everyone understood why we didn't say anything at first. These past few days I've been hanging around the pack house more often earning their trust. Alice and Kylie have been very helpful in the talking and meeting people part, which im very thankful for.

The guys have been very busy with the rouge pack lately. They've moved their pack closer more to our borders and its put everyone on edge. A few weeks ago one infiltrated pack grounds and left a note for Dean. Whatever it said left Dean more stressed then he already was. He's convinced that someone isn't who they say are and is determined to find out who.

"Hey Winter, Dean needs you he's going crazy" Jake says urgently making me stand up from the ground quickly. 'What's wrong is he ok' I ask in panic but then Jake laughs. 'You're a jerk I was really worried' I say and he starts laughing. "You should've seen your face that was amazing" he says his face turning red from laughter. "Um well Dean really does want you" he says his laughing dies down to giggles before it completely fades out. 'So why does Dean need me' I ask as we start walking to the pack house. "I don't know he just said to go get you probably just misses you" he shrugs. He's probably right I mean I miss him so I would hope that he misses me.

He doesn't you've already been told love he's more then likely happy to have you gone. He's probably seeing other girls right now. You have to remember he's an alpha he can vet any girl he wants. Dean isn't like that he's a good man and leave me alone Adrian. Your so naive that's exactly what I thought of your dear old dad but that was true then you wouldn't be here would you. I don't know why my dad did that to you but I know Dean would never hurt me like that. Im done having this conversation now leave me alone. I build up the wall and look up to see that we're at our destination.

"Um Winter you ok we've been standing here for the past five minutes"  Jake says worriedly. 'Sorry I zoned out im fine though don't worry' I reassure he doesn't look to convinced but lets it slide probably because he knows Dean will get it out of me. "Ok well have fun but not to much fun or I'll have make sure you never see that crazy boy again" he says joking in a really deep rough voice. I blush and shake my head 'Yes dad, bye now' I say and walk into the house.

'Dean? Jake said you wanted me' I call out in the mind link. A few seconds later a disheveled Dean walks out of the room. 'Gosh baby when did you last take a break' I ask worriedly taking in his appearance. His hair was a mess, he was same clothes he was in when I saw him the day before yesterday, and he had dark bags under his eyes. "Im fine don't worry about me" even his voice sounds tired and achy. 'No your not you need to take a nap and a shower' I say sternly. "I can't take a break I need to find out how the rouge got in and who's helping them" he says weakly.

'Dean I understand you have protect the pack but what good are you to pack if you aren't healthy' I say trying to appeal to his protective side. We both know im right he needs to be healthy in order to fully keep the pack safe. "But..." he trails off knowing what I'm saying is true and nods. 'Now have you eaten' I ask to which he nods, 'Ok good what did you eat' I continue wanting to make sure he's at least been eating well. "Uh I had some chips earlier and before that I think I had some crakers" he replays. 'Dean that doesn't count as food that's sacks now go take a shower and I'll make some food ok' I say worried how long ago earlier was. "Yes mom" he says a slight smile playing at his lips despite how tired he was. I smile as well  'I love you' I add still smiling. "And I love but im gonna go shower before you kill me" he jokes.

'Oh I wouldn't kill you I'd probably do something worse' I joke back. "Oh yeah what would you do then" he tests. 'Oh you know probably something', I take a step closer with every word, 'like this' then I press my lips against his. My eyes close the second our lips met almost as if forced shut. Our lips mold against each other moving in sync, the classic sparks make their way down my body. His hands find a home on my lower back as his fingertips rest just under the hem of my shirt. My own hands were tangled up in his dark hair. When our lips part from one another we stay together, glued in place.

It was a perfect moment but like with everything it came to a very unwelcome end. "Winter what did I tell you about fun" Jake's teasing voice makes the glue holding us in place stop. Dean jumps to fix hair though its no use as Jake was already in the room with us. "I was uh just gonna.." Dean trails of before he awkwardly points towards the bathroom door, "take a shower" he finishes. 'Yeah and I was.. I was gonna um go make..go make some food. Yeah! I was gonna go make us some food' I mind link. "Really because that's not what it looked like" Jake looked very amused to be the cause of our discomfort. "Psh what else would be happening here" Dean was still trying to fix his hair. "Oh many many things my dear friend but it seems that's not what was happening here so I'll be on my way have a good lunch you two" he says walking out with a wink.

"Well uh I think im gonna get in the shower for real this time" Dean says as he starts pulling off his shirt. 'Yeah and I should start lunch' I say willing the blush to disappear from my face. Dean walks into the bathroom but not before mumbling to himself "every single time" and other unrecognizable words causing me to laugh to myself. I walk out to kitchen and start making some grilled cheeses with tomato soup. Its quick and easy and will be down by the time he's out of the shower.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
'Hey are you dressed in there food is ready' I knock on the door. "Dressed enough your eyes are safe" he laughs. Once im in the room I can tell that the  shower did him well he looks more refreshed. 'Well food is in the kitchen I made grilled cheese and soup' I would've brought them here but I don't want to risk getting soup on the bed. "It smells really good" he compliments. 'Thanks, after you after you're done eating you're taking a nap then you can get back to work tomorrow' I say leaving  no room for arguments. "You know you're cute when you're bossing me around" he says smirking at me which I try to return with glare but after a few seconds I can't keep the smile off my face.

'Come on lets go eat' he nods but keeps his smirk on his face like he's up to something. "Hey Winter is it hot in here" he asks wiping the imaginary sweat off his forehead and pulling at the hem of his shirt. 'You know what yeah should I turn on the  fan' I ask deciding to play along. I turn on the fan but his smirk doesn't drop. "No its still really hot" he continues wiping the invisible sweat. 'You know what I know what to do how about you go start eating and I'll get you something to help with the heat' he should've stopped with the fan. "Ok" he says and and hesitantly walks out to the table while I walk into the kitchen claiming to be just getting us drinks.

'Here's your water baby' I say handing him a glass of water and setting a glass down in front of my my plate. Then I grab a few pieces  of ice from my cut and walk behind him. "What are you doing now Winna" he asks confused. 'I said I was gonna help cool you down remember' I answer before slipping the ice cubes down his shirt. He jumps out of his seat and starts dancing around trying to the ice to fall. 'Did that help' I ask innocently. "Remind me to never try anything like that again" he says once the ice falls. I just laugh in response and point to his food, 'now eat up'.

Once he's started eating I sit down and start eating my own food. "Its really good thanks" he says after a few bites. 'Thank you and you're welcome' I mind link glad that he likes it. Its really just a grilled cheese which isn't hard to make but still.

'So have at least gotten anywhere with the rogues' I ask, hopefully he has because he's been spending days working on it and not taking care of himself. "Yes but know at the same time I guess, I've talked it over with Jake and Max and we all think there is a group of two to three wolf in out pack who are helping them. The thing is we dont know who it could be" his shoulder slump slightly and I can tell he feels defeated not just through our link but from his face. 'We'll find something soon, we have to' I resure.

"Well enough about the rogues how about you what have you been up to" he asks changing the subject. 'Nothing really just hanging out around here meeting the pack members answering questions that sort of thing' I reply shrugging I haven't really done anything besides mingle with people. "That's great what do you think of everyone so far" he asks eating some more of his food. 'They've all been very nice and welcoming or at least the ones that I've met' I smile thinking about all the words of encouragement I've gotten from the pack. "Im glad you like everyone" he concludes.

We've finished eating now and I was currently trying to get Dean to take a nap. "But I dont to sleep I really feel fine" he tries for the fifth time already. 'No you're not your eyes are so dark and swollen from lack of sleep' I reply with the same thing I've said the last five times. "I'll be fine" he brushes it off. 'No you won't at some point you're gonna pass out from exhaustion' I say frowning slightly I dont want to see him get hurt. "Fine how about a compromise if you take a nap with me I'll go to sleep" he says. I nod if that's what it takes then ok I could use some sleep to. So we both get into the bed and I make sure he's asleep before I finally let myself rest.

We wake up about three and half hours later to the sound of a camera flash. "Awe they look so cute dont they Alice" I hear Jake's deep voice half whisper. "Yeah they're so adora-Wait is that a mark on he neck" uh-oh. Our eyes open at the same time both in shock and fear. We're so dead. I shoot up in bed to see a very amused Jake standing off to the corner of the bedroom and a shocked and confused Alice standing a few inches away from the bed. "Its uh not what it looks like?" Dean tries though we both know that won't work.

Alice was about to say something, she probably would've freaked out like that day in the cafeteria. Or maybe a big speech about her innocent Winter is growing to fast. Possibly could've went full mother on me and started lecturing me, but we'll never know because before she could start a piercing scream rang out just outside the house followed by a crash. We all look at each other the amusement drops from Jake's face as he springs off the wall the same time me and Dean jump out of bed.

We all run out to the front door and what we saw when we opened the door will forever be burned into my mind. One of the female pack members lay dead on the ground. Her throat had been slashed open and was leaking blood. I had recognized her as one of the first people who aproched me after I was introduced to the pack. I think she said her name was Vivian, she had told me to keep fighting and that I was given a life for a reason. The was a dark paper sitting beside her word written on it. Jake reaches down to pick up and starts reading it.

"There's more where that comes from you have two weeks to prepare before we attack. I hope you find your mole and best of luck Winter. Yours truly, A" he reads aloud. My jaw drops in shock. They were going to attack in seven days and we still dont know who we can trust. We have no idea who is on our side. The only think I do know is that A is Alex and she means business. "What are we gonna do Alpha" Alice says referring to Dean as Alpha for the first time since I've met them. "We prepare" he says then looks to Jake, "call for a meeting with you and Max we still dont know who can trust until we do only a select few know and we need all the combat teachers there to so talk about extra training" Dean says looking more serious then I've ever seen him. "Yes sir" Jake says and the goes quiet probably sending out a mind link to those people to meet. Once he's done both him and Dean walk to where the meeting will take place leaving me and Alice with each other.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Sooooooo what do you guys think about the chapter? This book will be wrapping up soon I dont know how many more chapters there will be at the moment but I do know it will be coming to end soon. Let me know in the comments what you guys think will happen next or how think this is gonna end. As always thank you so so very much for reading it means the world to me and I hope you enjoyed the chapter and Whats to come! But on a side note do any of you guys listen to Twenty Øne Pilots the new songs are so good I can't wait till the album comes out.

           Don't forget to
                Comment
                      &
                   Vote

have a good day or night

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

157K 5.9K 24
This story is about an Omega named Ace White who was abused everyday by his Alpha after an accident that wasn't Ace's fault. His older sister, Moonsh...
224K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
23.8K 735 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...