Cupid's Bow [Completed]

By Tae_does_not_approve

"What are you, a ghost that haunts the girl's bathroom or something?" He burst out laughing. It was a unique... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Epilogue

26

114 8 69
By Tae_does_not_approve

I FOUND THIS PIC IN ANOTHER ANGLE, WHOOP WHOOP

Hoseok

SNAPCHAT
V-LICIOUS is typing...

SNAPCHAT
V-LICIOUS

V-LICIOUS:
HOLY FRICKITY FRACK

Hobi:
What?

V-LICIOUS:
So
I just got to your apartment building
And right outside in some alley was a box that says adopt me
IT HAD A FLIPPING PUPPY INSIDE
ITS SOoO TINY
It looks like a Pomeranian

Hobi:
Are you gonna take it?
I wouldn't really mind
I already have a dog
His name is Mickey
Mickey is so cute and sweet

V-LICIOUS:
Sjsidhebeij
ITS FOLLOWING ME
I LOVE HIM
Her?
Him?
Hold on
ITS A BOY

Hobi:
Wow
Um
Okay
Are you gonna keep him?

V-LICIOUS:
Hell yes
My uncle wouldn't mind
Plus
I had Soonshim and Kkanji back in Daegu
(My dog and cat).

Hobi:
Cool
So
Any idea what you would name him

V-LICIOUS:
Uuuhh
Tan?
Yeonie?
Yeontan?
YEONTAN!!!!

Hobi:
Wow
Cute
Can't wait to see him
Bring him inside

V-LICIOUS:
Okay
Okay
Okay
I'm hereEeEe!!

Hobi:
K
Opened just now

-

I rushed to my apartment door, popping it open and peeking out. We lived on the third floor so I watched the stairs waiting for someone to appear.

They soon came into view, Taehyung had a small puppy in his arms. I nearly melted at the sight of it.

"It's so cute and small!" I ran over, trying to get a good look at him. Yeontan was probably a little bigger than Taehyung's hands.

We all went inside to welcome to the new puppy. Setting him on my bed in my room, we stared at him as if he'd do something but he only stared back.

"He's cute." I smiled over at Taehyung.

Taehyung scooped the puppy into his lap. "I love him already!" Tae smiled widely while smothering the puppy.

He's so cute.

-

Jiyeon

I woke up to loud knocking on the room door. For a second I thought I was back in my own room but then I realized.. this isn't even my house.

"Jiyeon, Love, please wake Yoongi up for me. He gets very cranky in the morning." Eunbin requested from behind Yoongi's door. "Tell him breakfast is ready."

"Okay." I yelled back, making my headache hurt even more. I felt like my brain would cave in on itself.

I glance over at Yoongi who was still sound asleep. His arm was wrapped around my waist, he was practically clinging to me like a snoozing koala.

He's such a cutie.

I poked the older's cheek. "Wakey wakey." I spoke to him in a baby voice while pinching his squishy cheeks.

He was quick to slap my hand away and I wasn't sure if it was a reflex or not. "Yoongi." I pushed his shoulder. "Wake up."

I hope Yoongi is nothing like Jungkook when it comes to waking up. Kookie is so childish and would let you roll him off the bed before getting up. But of course, everytime I have slept over at the maknae's house I enjoyed his immaturity, even if he's the hardest person on earth to wake up.

Yoongi on the other hand was very different. He clearly prioritized sleep when he's not working. He clearly hates being woken up.

I laid back down in the bed chanting, "Min Yoongi," over and over and over again. At some point he couldn't take it anymore and swung his hand over my mouth as if I was some alarm clock.

"Please." He groaned sleepily. "Shut up." His morning voice was something to admire. It was deep, husky, and a tad bit raspy.

"Breakfast is ready." I poked his nose and hopped off the bed.

He eased up in the bed and rubbed at his face. "Jiyeon, I want a divorce."

I snorted. These are exactly like the conversations me and Jungkook have. Except Yoongi isn't the roleplay type and wouldn't keep up the act. So, I just laughed it off.

The two of us head downstairs to get our food. The rest of the family was gathered at the table, eating. I was going to sit down with my plate of food as well but Yoongi grabbed my wrist and started pulling me towards the stairs.

"I never eat at the table." He muttered, trying to drag me away with him.

With resilience, I pried my wrist from Yoongi's grasp. "Why don't you go eat with your family?"

"I don't like being around Eunbin."

"Why?"

He avoided eye contact. "You wouldn't understand."

"You feel like she's replacing your mother, don't you? Like everyone is just moving on from the only woman you'd ever call 'mom'." His eyes widened and he held an expression of shock. "Maybe I don't know the whole situation, but I think I can understand from what I've heard. I think I can relate."

He didn't speak or comment on my words. Instead, he walked past me and towards the dinning table, sitting down with his family for breakfast for the first time in a long time.

He was clearly nervous and uncomfortable, but this was a new step for him.

"So, Jiyeon." Eunbin munched on some bacon she cooked. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope, never had one." I stuffed some eggs into my mouth.

"Well, Yoongi likes you, why not go for him?" I literally choked at her words. "Oh, she didn't know?"

I continued choke until Jungwook began patting my back. Once my throat was cleared I was going to start asking questions and demanding answers, but Yoongi seemed so unamused at the whole situation. Him staring at me just made me lose my entire train of thought.

He shook his head. "Don't believe a word that woman says about me, she's a compulsive liar."

Eunbin gasped at Yoongi's words. "No I'm not, I'm just teasing." She diverted back to me. "So, there's no one you like? At all?"

I didn't even have to take a second to think. "Nope, not at the very least."

Before Eunbin could protest, my phone rung. I didn't even check the caller ID before answering. "Hello?"

"Jiyeon, can you meet me at the Han park. Right now."

"Ah-" I pulled the phone away from my ear and checked the caller just to be sure. "Okay, I'll be there."

"Thank you, really, thank you."

"Would you mind if I take someone with me?"

"I don't care, as long as you're here." There was a silence, it was painful in a sorrowful way. "You don't have to come if you don't want to."

"No, I'll be there."

"Okay, thank you. I appreciate it."

"No problem, bye." He hung up after that. Yoongi gave me a questioning look. "Come on Yoongi, let's go, our friend needs our help."

"Our? Who?"

Jimin

Is everything really my fault? Everything that happened between me, Yeonwoo, and Soojung..

Did I deserve this?

It's my fault Soojung and Yeonwoo got hurt.

WHY AM I HAVING THESE THOUGHTS!?

I was relieved when I saw Jiyeon and Yoongi approaching the park. It was only those two, and somehow it was only those two I wanted to see.

Jiyeon ran in towards me, surprisingly opening her arms for a hug. Of course, this moment only brightened up my mood by even more. I opened my arms and she jumped into them. It was like a scene from all those cliche love movies I watched.

Yoongi looked like he was near the point of gagging.

Jiyeon released me from the hug. "Are you okay, you had us worried. We tried to look for you yesterday but you were gone so we all just went home." They left? I thought they would have stayed at the party without me. "We tried texting you but you never answered or even looked at any of them."

"Uh, yeah." I nervously scratched the back of my head. "I turned my phone off."

"That doesn't matter anymore. Just know you can always talk to us, we're here for you."

"Thank you."

"Now, I hope you wouldn't mind, but Jin and Namjoon are also coming. Jungkook basically invited himself. And Taehyung and Hobi are coming." She opened her purse, pulling a wad of coupons. "And I've got a bunch of coupons for this near by coffee shop, so let's just relax today and get over our hangovers."

I couldn't help but smile at her. How does one girl know how to make me smile so much?

Jin

Memories of last night kept replaying in my head. I couldn't believe myself. Maybe the alcohol and pain really got to my head last night.

Now everything between me and Namjoon was awkward all over again. I couldn't stop myself from remembering that moment, and he couldn't either..

"Namjoon, one more question." I rubbed at my eyes, giving him another look. "What would you do if I kissed you?"

He stared at me, wide-eyed. There was a long pause before any of us even dared to speak. "Uh, Jin, maybe you had too much to drink." He gripped at my arm, pulling me up from my seat. "Maybe we should go to bed."

"Namjoon, you never answered the question." My hand found it's way to his cheek, my fingers glidding across his skin.

"Are you serious?" His hand rushed up, grabbing mines but not removing it from it's place. "Is this the alcohol speaking?"

"No, it's just me."

He looked anywhere but at me. "I-I'm not sure. I guess I wouldn't know until it happened."

I nodded, pulling my face closer to his. "I guess we'd have to test it out."

I expected Namjoon to react in a negative way. He knew what was coming, he already declared his sexuality as hetero. So why wouldn't he stop me? Maybe he's stunned, he's probably not processing things right. Especially since we're both drunk..

Now is not the time.

I avoided Namjoon's waiting lips completely and laid my head into the crook of his neck. He let out a breath of relief, maybe he was glad I didn't actually do it. Or maybe he was disappointed.

"Jin." I hummed in response at the sound of my name. "Why didn't you do it?"

I slowly pushed away from Namjoon. "What?"

"Why-why didn't you kiss me?"..

"Jin?" I quickly snapped out of my trance, not able to reminisce my memories. "You okay?"

I gave a small nodded. I still felt uneasy when speaking to him. "I'm fine."

"About last night-"

"Sorry, but I literally don't remember a thing from last night." I chuckled at him, lying through my teeth. "I didn't know I was such a lightweight."

Namjoon's breath hitched with dejection. "Oh, okay."

"Did anything happen that I should know?"

He bit his lip and stared at the ground beneath his feet. Vigorously, he shook his head. "No, nothing happened."

"Okay." I returned back to the still vivid memory. It was fresh in my mind, and I couldn't make it go away..

"Why-why didn't you kiss me?"

I stared blankly at him, still processing his words. "Did you want me to?"

He gulped, not wanting to say another word. Instead, this time he leaned in, towards me ear. His nose nuzzled my jawline and his breath fanned against my neck. I could feel his lips lightly pressed against my skin, but the sensation was too faint to even be considered a kiss.

I couldn't stop my heart from racing. No matter how much I'd like to disagree, Namjoon only turned me on with this type of action.

The anticipation was killing me, and finally, Namjoon allowed his lips to apply more pressure to my neck, kissing that one spot sweetly. I couldn't contain myself from this point on.

I threw my arms around his neck, only pulling his body closer to mine. I never knew how much I craved for this moment until now. It felt like fireworks went off inside the pit of my gut. I was nervous, yet somehow so satisfied.

Namjoon had one hand cupping the back of my neck, and the other at my waist. His lips dancing at my skin was already heavenly enough, but when his lips slightly gaped open and he began to work on my skin in different ways, I nearly lost all control.

I couldn't even hold back my light breaths emitting from the back of my throat. And I couldn't stop the tightening in my pants. It was the first time I felt so vulnerable to someone's touch.

"Hyung." I shivered at the new honorific. He backed away from me, looking down. "You're.. hard."

My cheeks flushed a vibrant pink. This is embarrassing. "I'm sorry." I avoided eye contact, not able to look directly at his onlooking eyes.

"Why are you apologizing?"

I bit my lip, not able to stop the embarrassment. Me and Namjoon aren't even dating, how could I let this happen? This shouldn't have happened, no matter how much I wanted it to.

"We should get to bed."

"Jin-"

"Goodnight Namjoon."..

"Jin." I looked over at Namjoon with a naive grin on my face. "Do you really not remember last night, because I hope you do?"

"Huh?"

"I want you to remember, but if you don't then there's nothing I can do about it."

I remembered, but I didn't want to admit it. I want things to be normal between us without one hint of sexual tension. I also want to be certain that I'll become human before I try anything with him again. I like Namjoon, I really do, but it's best if we just forget about it.

"No, I don't remember, sorry."

Namjoon's eyes scanned every feature of my face. "Do you want me to tell you?"

"No, it's fine."

"Can I at least tell you one thing about it?"

I sighed, hopefully he won't say anything too exposing. "What?"

"Last night, you made me hard too." He chuckled nervously but I was only taken back by his words. Wasn't it the other way around? It wasn't only me!?

"Yah! how can you say that so casually!"

Namjoon huffed, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. "You remember last night, don't you?"

I tried to pull away from him but he had a tight grip on me. "No, I don't remember." I continued the lie.

Namjoon could only smirk devilishly.

"Liar."

~~~~~~~

A/n
Woah ho. Did you guy see the scene between Namjoon and Jin coming?

What do you think will happen between the two?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.6K 61
"You know... It might end up well. You with Jimin. Why do you hate him so much? Did anything happen between you guys before?" "I don't hate him." "Th...
324K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
5.8K 382 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
23.8K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...