wrong number 》jjk

By k16b13

the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottes... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two (finale)
bonus 1: job
bonus 2: date
bonus 3: fight
bonus 4: meetings
bonus 5: drunk
bonus 6: sad
bonus 7: graduation
bonus 8: love
bonus 9: concert
bonus 10: encounters
bonus 11: commitment
bonus 12: children
bonus 13: family

fifty five

148K 4.7K 12.7K
By k16b13

Saturday 9:24 AM

seagull oppa: good morning <3

me: good morning oppa

seagull oppa: :(

me: fine

me: good morning stale cookie

seagull oppa: i will take that

me: why do you hate being called oppa so much?

seagull oppa: it's not that i hate it

seagull oppa: i just rather you call me baby or honey or sweetie

me: ooohh

me: sooo since we are on the topic of nicknames, what is 621?

seagull oppa: 621 is what you are to me

me: and that is?

seagull oppa: 621

me: why won't you tell meeeeeee

seagull oppa: i did

seagull oppa: 621

me: give me a hint

seagull oppa: the 2 is for two words

me: okay

me: i give up

seagull oppa: you'll figure it soon

me: :(

seagull oppa: so what are you doing today?

me: i need to go shopping for some clothes

seagull oppa: oooh what kind of clothes?

me: for dresses

seagull oppa: you don't have any?

me: i only have one

seagull oppa: ooh

me: what are you doing?

seagull oppa: getting ready to go out

me: for rehearsals?

seagull oppa: no, to meet you

me:

me: wait what

seagull oppa: so you can buy clothes

me: waaaaaaiiiiit

me: are you not busy today?

seagull oppa: i have a meeting and rehearsals later

seagull oppa: but i am free till then so where should we meet?

me: are you suure?

seagull oppa: yes i am sure honey

seagull oppa: now where should we meet?

me: okaay

me: i guess we could meet at that coffee shop that we met at

seagull oppa: alright baby

seagull oppa: travel safe

me: are you driving?

seagull oppa: yeah i am

me: drive safe then

seagull oppa: yes ma'am

me: atta boy

(Third Person POV)

Jungkook was going down the stairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat. As he was going down, he noticed Namjoon was on the couch watching TV.

"Oh hyung, I am going out," Jungkook said to his hyung as he grabbed a granola bar and a bottle of water from the kitchen.

Namjoon turned his head to the direction Jungkook was in and replied, "Okay but remember we have that meeting at 4."

Jungkook nodded in response and walked towards the front door to put on his shoes. As he was putting on his shoes, Jimin came down from his room and spotted the youngest member near the front door.

"Are you going somewhere?" he asked as he walked towards the kitchen.

"Yeah, I am going to meet (name)," Jungkook responded.

"Ah, I see. Well have fun and be careful," Jimin responded before going into the kitchen.

Once Jungkook put his shoes on, he grabbed his things and walked out to the car. He quickly unlocked the car and got in before beginning to drive down to the cafe. As he drove, his mind wandered off a little as he thought about the text conversations he had with his girlfriend. A smile soon appeared on his face as he thought about how impatient she was to figure out what 621 was.

621, the name he had somehow elaborately composed. What do the numbers stand for? Six was for six letters, the two was for two words and the one was for one person. But what does it mean?

"My love."

And it so happened to be an angel number too. It was perfect for her in Jungkook's opinion.

"She's 621," Jungkook mumbled with a smile on his face as he drove.

Soon enough, Jungkook was parking in a parking lot near the cafe. He pulled out his cap and mask before putting it on and looking at himself in the mirror. He quickly readjusted the cap and got out of the car. He slowly made his way to the cafe and found a table near the back to wait for her.

A few minutes later, the door opened and lo and behold, (name) walked in. Jungkook immediately grinned as he watched her spot him. She smiled and quickly walked over and sat in the seat across from him as he pulled down his mask.

"Hi," she said as they made eye contact.

"Hey baby, do you want to get a drink?" he asked.

"Mmm," she started as she looked over at the menu, "Maybe I will get a Strawberry smoothie?"

"Can you go order two of them?" Jungkook asked handing her his card.

"Uh why can't you?" she asked.

Jungkook grinned, "Well you were the one that came last."

(Name) gasped a little, "Hey! I didn't know it was a competition, you cheater."

Jungkook laughed, "Aww baby, don't be a sore loser and go order our drinks."

She snatched the card from his hand and glared at him before getting up. She got into line and ordered their drinks before waiting at the pickup counter. Jungkook silently admired his girlfriend and another smile appeared on his face but it disappeared when a guy walked up to her. The unknown male started talked to (name) and Jungkook watched intently. After a few minutes, their drinks were ready and (name) returned to the table.

"Who was that?" he asked as she set their drinks on the table.

She laughed and sat before responding, "You were watching?"

"Yes I was but who was he?"

She smiled and shrugged, "He said his name was Minjun."

"What did he say?" Jungkook asked.

"It was nothing. He was just asking me a bunch of questions about what I ordered and what I was doing after and stuff."

"That is not nothing," Jungkook responded. "What did you say back?"

(Name) laughed and shook her head, "I was just like I am sorry, my boyfriend is waiting for me at the table and then he stopped talking to me."

"Yes, he better have stopped," Jungkook said as he grabbed his drink and took a sip from it.

"Let's get going," she said after they got a few sips in.

Jungkook nodded and collected their straw wrappers before getting up and throwing them in the trash can. (Name) followed after him and they both stepped out onto the sidewalk.

"Which store first?" Jungkook asked before he took another sip from his drink.

"Uhhh, let's go to this one," she answered pointing at a nearby store.

He nodded and they walked into the store. (Name) immediately walked over to where the dresses were and started looking through them.

"What kind of dress are you looking for?" he asked as he watched her.

"Like a semi-formal dress," she responded.

"Oooh," he nodded in response before pulling out a dress, "How about this?"

She looked over and smiled, "Woow, you are good at this." She took the dress and looked over it. "I am going to try it on."

Jungkook nodded and followed her to the dressing room.

"Okay, wait out here," she said before closing the door and putting the dress on.

"Let me see beby," Jungkook said after a minute or two.

"Okay, okay," she answered before opening the door.

Jungkook grinned and admired her while licking his lips a little, "Wow, it suits you well."

She grinned and looked at herself in the mirror, "Really?"

He nodded, "Yeah, how much is it?"

"Uhhh," she started as she looked at the price tag, "Sweet Jesus, it is way too much."

"Let me see," he said as he stepped closer to her and looked at the price tag. "I'll buy it for you."

"No Jungkook, I will not let you," she said looking at him.

He grinned and looked at her before giving her a quick kiss, "Well, too late. I made up my mind."

"Baaaabe, nooo, I will feel bad."

"You can make it up to me by spending the whole day with me the next time I have time off," he answered.

"Are you sure?" she asked looking at him.

"Yes I am, now go change," he said smiling.

She nodded and went back in to change clothes. Shortly, she came back out and walked over to him.

He grinned and leaned over to peck her cheek. She grinned and looked at him.

"Let's go to a different store," Jungkook said as he walked over to the cash register. He paid for the dress and they were soon back on the sidewalk walking. As they walked, they eventually finished their drinks and threw away the trash in a nearby trash can.

(Name) looked at Jungkook and grinned while grabbing a hold of his arm, "Thank you for buying that dress for me."

"Awww, you're so cute," he said looking at her.

She glared at him once again, "Say that one more time, I dare you coconut head."

"You're so cute."

She let go of his arm and walked further away from him.

Jungkook laughed and walked closer to her before holding her hand tightly, "Awww don't be so mean."

"You asked for it kook," she responded.

He grinned and held her hand tightly. They continued to walk for a bit before (name) stepped on uneven ground and hurt her ankle.

"Ahh fuck," she said as she grabbed Jungkook's arm.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked panicking a little.

"Ah, I think I rolled my ankle," she responded as she slowly limped towards a nearby bench.

Jungkook followed after her as a pout took over his face, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I am but my ankle hurts a lot now," she answered rubbing her ankle slightly.

"Maybe I should take you home," he said.

She nodded slowly and looked up at him, "I am sorry."

"No no, you don't need to apologize. Okay, I can carry you back to the car," he said kneeling on the ground so she can get on his back.

"I am a bit heavy Jungkook," she responded.

"No you are not, get on," he demanded.

"Alright, alright," she responded as she slowly got on his back holding the shopping bag and her bag tightly.

"You are not heavy at all," he said as he got up and slowly walked back to the car.

(Name) smiled and kissed his upper neck softly, "Thank you."

Jungkook grinned and continued to walk. Within a couple of minutes, they got to the car. Jungkook opened the car door and slowly set her in. She looked at him and smiled, "Thank you again."

"Of course my lady," he answered before going to his side and getting in.

Jungkook then started the car and started to drive while occasionally glancing at (name). She was looking out the window watching the things go by as they drove. He grinned each time he looked because of how cute she looked. And eventually, she fell asleep. He grabbed his jacket from the back and covered her when he was at a stoplight.

Soon, he arrived at her place and he parked the car before getting out and going to her side. He quietly unbuckled her and shook her a little to wake her up. She quickly woke up and looked at him.

"Whaat? Are we here already?" she mumbled.

Jungkook grinned and watched her, "Yes we are here already. Get on my back babe."

(Name) slowly got onto his back and leaned her head against his shoulder as she closed her eyes again. Jungkook smiled and grabbed her bags before closing the door and walking slowly to her apartment. Once he was in front of her door, he put the passcode in and stepped into her home. He set her gently down on her couch and set her things on the table.

"Are you going to stay?" she asked sitting herself up.

"I want to but I need to get back because I have a meeting," he answered fostering a pout from her.

"Aw, alright."

He walked over to her and gave her a small kiss, "Be careful and try not to put pressure on your ankle."

She nodded in response, "Alrighty."

He smiled and gave her another kiss before walking out of her apartment and closing the door.

Saturday 4:14 PM

seagull oppa: hey baby

seagull oppa: how is your ankle

me: it still hurts but not as bad as before

seagull oppa: that's good

me: how was your meeting?

seagull oppa: boring

me: yikes, what was it about

seagull oppa: how our schedule is going to be like in america

me: are you busy?

seagull oppa: yeah, it's kinda packed

me: i am sorry

seagull oppa: you don't need to be sorry baby

me: i knooow but i feel bad

me: you guys need to rest

seagull oppa: it's just part of the job

me: i knooow

seagull oppa: speaking of jobs, how is yours

me: it's alright

seagull oppa: are you looking for a new job?

me: yeah but i am not in a rush

seagull oppa: ah i see

seagull oppa: oh babe, i gotta go

seagull oppa: i will talk to you in a bit

Saturday 6:13 PM

seagull oppa: heeeyy

me: hiii

seagull oppa: what are you doing?

me: i am just watching some videos

me: there is this really good video of proof that you and taehyung are dating and in love

me: after watching it, i believe it too

seagull oppa: what??

seagull oppa: i am dATING YOU

me: #vkook4life #taekookisreal

seagull oppa: babbababe

me: ahahaha

seagull oppa: anything else you watched that was not about romances between my hyungs and i

me: i watched a video about this guy who is in an emotional and physical relationship with his red car

seagull oppa: what are you watching??

me: youtube is its own world honey

me: once you start, you can't stop

me: oh and i also watched these videos with guys in them

seagull oppa: did you learn anything?

me: yoongi is a very alluring man

me: no scratch that, all 6 of them are very alluring

seagull oppa: what about me

me: eh

seagull oppa:

me:

seagull oppa: wow

seagull oppa: you have one for everything don't you

me:

seagull oppa: wow amazing

me: i know right

seagull oppa: hahaha

seagull oppa: i have to go again

me: alrighty

Saturday 9:23 PM

me: jungkoooookk

seagull oppa: yes sweetie

me: how was your day?

seagull oppa: exhausting

seagull oppa: after our meeting, we had a long dance practice

me: aww i am sorry kookie :(

seagull oppa: kookie huh

me: would you rather stale cookie

seagull oppa: no no kookie is nice

me: alrighty

seakookie oppa: how was your day?

me: it was relaxing

me: what is your schedule like tomorrow?

seakookie oppa: it is busy

seakookie oppa: i have another dance rehearsal and then i need to record some things

seakookie oppa: and then i have like meeting

me: oh yikes, i am sorry

seakookie oppa: it is not your fault

seakookie oppa: but yeah, i should head to bed because i to get up early

me: ah alright, goodnight honey ❤

seakookie oppa: goodnight baby

Sunday 1:48 AM

seakookie oppa: can teachers give homework to homeless students?

seakookie oppa: did you know avocados are poisonous to birds

me: jungkook

seakookie oppa: do you think fish get thirsty?

seakookie oppa: did you know the twitter bird's name is larry

seakookie oppa: why do our nose run but our feet smell

me: i thOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SLEEP

seakookie oppa: there are more nipples in the world than people

me: GO TO SLEEP

seakookie oppa: for a tree, a forest is like a crowded city and a city is like a rural area

me: JUNGKOOOKKOOOKKOKOKOKOOKOK

seakookie oppa: yes

me: i thought you were going to sleep

seakookie oppa: surprise!

me: go to sleep

seakookie oppa: fine

me: thank you and you better sleep

seakookie oppa: yes ma'am!

-

A/N - hey guys

i am sorry for keeping you guys waiting and i am sorry for delivering such a bad and short chapter

i hope you guys found this chapter somewhat enjoyable if you didn't, i will work harder to make it more

i love you guys and i will again leave space for you to ask questions

jungkook

(name)

author

jimin

taehyung

namjoon

jin

yoongi

hoseok

and heck, i will even put the siblings lmao

jinae

dongmin

well i hope you guys continue to enjoy my story and please, if you guys want to talk to me, please don't hesitate to hit me up :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 50 28
Where a girl was trying to message her friend but ends up putting in the wrong number and texting a random stranger who turns out to be not a complet...
58.6K 2.5K 10
Two exes that are college students and still share an apartment 4 months after breaking up. They haven't gotten over each other and both of them have...
11.8K 716 52
He texted the wrong number, she talked with him. A texting story.
3.9K 79 33
When Esther gets a text from a random number... This is my story please don't copy it 🙃