Wanted to be loved (Islamic S...

By Delicate_crystals

"You will do it. You have to teach me. I will make you do it." He took a step toward me. I didn't stepped bac... More

Prologue
Characters.
1: "Into the woods"
2: Be strong
chapter no 3: Old memories...
chapter no 4: Warnings
chapter no 6: "Trust Allah"
chapter no 7: "Try to give your best shoot."
chapter no 8: "Breaking you until you bleed."
chapter no 9: Staring
chapter no 10: "I want you to suffer"
chapter no 11: "I will make your life living hell."
chapter no 12: "The day isn't over."
chap 13: "Never-Ever-Touch-Me"
chap no 14: Patience.
Chap no 15: she is different.
chap no 16: I have to.
chap no 17: I didn't mean it...
chap no 18: Love demands trails
chap no 19: A reason to die.
chap no 20: terrorist
chap no 21: I am hurt.
chapter no 22: Blue ridding hood.
Chapter no 23: 'That person'
chap 24: "One happy family."
25: My wife.
26: Deal
27: fighters
28: The King
29: My mother
30: Death
31: Accepting change.
32: Colour of death
33: To Allah
34: keeping.
35: Her Name
36: Mistake number One
37: After love
38: On fire
39: Peeled Skin.
40: kafir
41: Choice
42: Ignition
43: Wounded
44: Snap
Spring's Child
45: Falling
46: Damein
47: Losing (part 1)
48: Losing (part 2 )
49: flares of Blue
50: Humans
51: Dead
52: Tale Of Truth
53: Orphan

chapter no 5: "It will be fun playing with you."

1.2K 99 10
By Delicate_crystals

Other class went good I also made another friend 'Fatima. She is so sweet and laughs a lot. She is also half Pakistani.I had many Pakistani friends before the incident. I could feel the gloomy clouds overcasting me. Sweet memories rashed back and it was pure torture that every slightest thing that happened, was off the top of my head.

"I win! I win! I winnnnn!" I air pumped my fist, I turned around and stuck my tongue out at my friend 'Maria'. It was the fifth time that we raced and I won.

"That's not-" she waited to take a breath. "fair. You-" her hands were on knees, she took a pause to inhale some air. "You run so fast."

I chuckled on viewing her labour to breathe in a normal phase. "Seriously, you are a fast runner. What if you let me win next time, and in order to do that I will give something in return." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"No! It's wrong. And I will never-"

"What about baryani!" She excitedly clapped her hands on her new found idea.

"I will think about it." I brought my hand to my chin in the process of thinking.

"Once in every next 3 weeks?" She offered.

"That does it.Woman. now we have a deal of worth." I brought my hand forward.

"Deal." we shook hands.

"Now I have to convince my mother on it. If she like the idea you will get brayani but if not." She paused, her face twisted into horror.

"Then you will eat my roasted meat." She predicted knowing the consequences of her mother's anger.

"I agree with you on that. I hope that your mom will cook brayani for your funeral, if you are going to have one." I said abruptly, trying to hide my mockery manner, masking it with a serious face.

"What!?" Her jaws fell, "You think-" she wouldn't complete her sentence.

As I failed miserably in attempt to control my laugh and I burst out laughing at her shocked reaction. I clutched my stomach and laughed heartily. Whistle she had a poker face.

A light chuckle left from my mouth. She was my best friend, we always use to play together. By we I mean me, Ali, Maria. But now I have none of them neither Ali nor Maria. I am all alone once again.

Only by the thought of it I lost my smile. I will heal but it will take time. I have hope, I am not disappointed from the mercy of Allah. I collected as much as courage in could, it was enough for surviving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to cafeteria and saw Caroline sitting on a empty table waiting for me. I waved at her. So did she do too. I texted Fatima asking why she was late.

As I finished taking my food. Me, Caroline and Fatima sat on a table. "So what happen when I left." Caroline asked as she rolled her finger on her hairs. "Nothing special." I said not giving her details.

"Here" Jessica said as she put a bundle of papers on our table." Rule number one. You have to do my homework and also of mine friends."

She said with smirk on her face. She alway smirk, when she see me, but I will wipe that Smirk out very soon. She waited for me to a say something. But I didn't I have plan otherwise.

"You better do all the homework and assignment by tomorrow. And no excuse. Or I will be your worst nightmare." She doesn't know about my nightmares.

She walked away. "How do she think herself is? She can't boss you around. You have to speak up for yourself. Or they will treat you worse." Fatima said with concern spread all over her face.

"Just wait and watch." I said while thinking hard. I should do something which will not hurt her....

But what? I tip top my fingers on the table.

"I know what I should do." I said with a grin on. "What? " both of Them speak in union.

I smiled at them, stood up from my seat "take your trays off the table" I told them. I grap the bundle. And stood on the top of table. " Jessica listen up"

She didn't even turn and ignored me. "Listen" I yelled. Everyone was looking at me even his green eyes were on me. He was seating with his friends. They all stop their conversation and whatever they were doing and gazed on this way, maybe you find this more interesting. He and his friends had a smirk on their face

What's up with the smirk. It will be get wiped out soon.

"I am not on of your nerd slave."I took half of paper bundle and tore them into halves."So I am not going to do your stupid work." I tore another half bundle of paper into halves.

gasps echoed in the cafeteria as it look like that it was almost every student's homework. Seriously how could I even do that much work. she is totally out of her mind. I think I need to fix it.

"Go catch another prey. Who can obey your crap , but I can't." With that said I got down of the table.

"Who do she think she is?"

"She is really something. "

"but She had got herself in trouble. How dare she go against Damon's friend."

"She is creepy."

"and holy brave."

Loud whispers were heard, as again I took a seat.

I quietly ate my food as everyone gazed me with shocked face.

"What?" I said with a smirk playing on my face.

"You mess with the wrong girl towel head." Jessica's face flushed with anger and astonishment. Her face was red by now.

"You will pay!" The smirk was replaced by a deep frown.

"We will see about that. For now I am done. You can go." I said with a triumph smirk on my face. Wow her face was priceless.

"Ahhh!" she stomped hard and went to Damon. Whose green piercing eyes were fix on me. He had a shade of amusement as he glared at me. I don't know what's his problem. He always starts at me.

Fatima and Caroline's gazed was on me. "Wow that was..... unbelievable." Fatima had her jaws hung open in surprise."Close your mouth Fatima or else a fly will be your meal. Anless you want it. " I chuckled along with Caroline "That would be a lovely scene to see." Caroline continued " but really that was beyond amazing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my way to my locker when four of them walked to me giving me deadly glares. I am going to behave nice to them. "what the hell do you think you are?"

No more behaving nice that idea just dropped right know. "Which part you did not understand in the morning."Demon yelled while other three stood a little back.

"You didn't merely disobeyed us but you also defended yourself. " I was putting a neutral face again. I don't know how to react.

"Now you are in big trouble. Prepare yourself to might the worse." he was done yelling at me.

"I am not afraid of anything. Bring on your best. " I said. Now he came closer to me and looked at me from Head to toe.

"It will be fun playing with you Blue. You... are something different. " with saying this. He pushed me back and my back hit the wall.

"Opss, my bad." He held his hands up. "You should be landed on the floor but don't worry next time you will." He walked away as others walked with him passing me deadly glares.

"Indeed it will be fun" I muttered.

********************

I was tried and frustrated because whenever I sit alone. Tears leaked my eyes and memories flashes back in my mind. I fill empty inside out, the nightmare hunts me every night, everyone in my life had made a their place in my heart, now that they all left me, my heart is empty. I needed to get a job. That will keep me distracted.

I got up offered Asar prayer. And Read Quran until I fill dizzy. I did my assignment. Wow it was hard I had to Search so much for it. Maybe the job idea can wait. I am super tried.

I offered my Isha prayer. " Ya Allah give me a saber I sh-shall not waste my time in taking re-revenge." I spoke between my sobs."Guide me Ya Allah I don't know what to do next." I closed my eyes warm tears rolling down my cheeks. "I am lo-lost. Give me a way which leads to you." I sobbed and sobbed until my sobs turned into cries. The pain, its too much.

then I laid down on my prayer mat. crying myself to sleep. Hopping against hope that mybe one day time will heel my wounds. But somewhere deep down, I know it won't heal anything, but as the time will pass I will have more scars.

**********************

Assalamu alaikum. Readers.
How was the chap. Did you enjoyed it. Give me your opinions on this.

Thank you so much for reading. Tell me what you think will happen next. Your comments will make my day.

Sorry for late update, I will try to update everday. I am really eager to write.

Vote,
Comment,
Share,
And follow

-V.A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 343K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
35 11 14
Dear: Diary 02/04/2013 Then Kevin smiled at me. And I felt my heart beat for the first time in a very long time. All he did was smile, and suddenly...
14.8K 885 32
"What?" Ethan says in his all too familiar deep, rude voice. Ethan has pitch-black hair, is 6 feet tall, with a solid build. His deep grey eyes are g...
A Mazed Heart By Writer

Mystery / Thriller

2.1K 178 12
Darkness and hatred coiled and uncoiled around his heart. It deliberately slithered across his body making him restless until his eyes froze. He had...