Elysium [Army of Lucifer #1]

By bibliopole-

[coming soon] The story of a young girl in the Victorian Era, of angels and demons, the Fall and the Nephilim... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Elysium [#1]

485 9 0
By bibliopole-

This story Elysium, including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, prequels, and sequels, and all associated content is copyrighted under the copyright design and patents act of 1988. All rights are reserved by the creator and owner of these works, and no part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the prior written permission of the author.

Any unothorized copying, manipulating, distrubution, broadcasting, or selling of this work constitutes an infragment of the copyright. Any and all copyright infragment is punishable by law. Names, places, events and characters are completely fictional and are all a product of the author's umagination. Any resembalance or similarity to actual people, living or dead, places or actual events is purely coincidental and unintentional.

© Stephanie Anne and Dee Atkins

***

This is just something Dee and I randomly started out of bordem, and well, it progressed into something more.

We hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 67.8K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
238K 15.3K 136
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
8.8K 116 108
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...
9.7M 739K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...