Forever Falling Out of Love (...

By drokenglasseye

Poems about romance and lack of. More

A/N
Snowflake
Waltz of Insicuritys
All My Life
My Heart Beat
I'm Not Perfect
I Laughf At Love
If I Was Beautiful
Romance Demands
Who am I
Drive Me Insane
Smile Of Authenticity
Silent Conversation
You Make Me Beautiful
Heartbreakers
The Epic Of Stars
I'm Afraid
Exist
Why Can He Be Untouched By Love
Hoplessly Hopeless
Hurt Me
N u m b
Inhale Exhale
I Tore Apart My Presious Heart
I'm Alive
I Think I Know Now
!
I Catch Myself Thinking About You
The Girl Who Gets Played
I Picked The Memory
Who Knew

A/N

2 0 0
By drokenglasseye

This was a short book of poems, but as I said at the begining I was wrighting from personal experience and this is were that experience ended. The boy dint like me, and as my last poem expresses I don't think I was either. Oh well check out my other poems extrodinarily ordinary, bleeding poetry, defective product, and my verry newest the consistency of air.

Thanks for taking time to read my scribbles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 809 54
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...
7.9K 308 33
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #3 sonnet (Feb2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
26.1K 2.2K 61
Arjun,CEO of Pearl Fashions falls in love with a girl who works in his company...πŸ˜‰Will the girl be his soulmate ? Abinaya, a freelancing fashion des...
18.7K 1.7K 72
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...