Til' Death Do Us Apart

By jtfprods

Top 800/Long-Listed on The Wattys'18 " If one day, you lose the ability to see my face or, to scent the origi... More

ההתחלה
Sense Of Wonder
My Kind Of Love
Goddess Like You
About You
Present
Beautiful Deeds
A Form Of Worship
(Never Be A) Plot Twist
Overdose
Reality
Three Longest Months
A Grand Masterpiece Ahead
Dear, You.
A Burning Desire

Your Nothing, My Everything

22 1 0
By jtfprods

Maybe your nothing at all is never nothing at all. I mean if it's nothing at all, why would you say anything at all, in the first place. 

Why is it such a necessity to you, for me to know, that you don't really care, when you just can easily ignore my existence and leave me peacefully.

 Maybe, your nothing at all means a postpone for you care after all. Or maybe, your nothing at all is just a phrase to say that I do really matter to you til' you can't say anything at all. Maybe, it was the opposite, I am your everything. Everything you can't own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 320 75
This is a collection of poems written about love and sadness. ~new updates when any new poem is written~ [All work is my own. Please ask/tag/credit m...
88.3K 4.2K 35
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
70.4K 1.2K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
24.8K 2.1K 59
Arjun,CEO of Pearl Fashions falls in love with a girl who works in his company...😉Will the girl be his soulmate ? Abinaya, a freelancing fashion des...