I'm Glad You Came (One Direct...

By inactiveLRH

"Love is like a staircase, it has its ups and downs, sometimes twists and turns, but in the end, it puts us w... More

I'm Glad You Came (One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Nice To Meet You, Love.
Chapter 3.5: Behind the Truth or Dare.
Chapter 4: Boys, we are going to meet again.
Chapter 5: The Plan
Chapter 6: #NialLore is Trending!
Chapter 7: Best Day Ever
Chapter 8: Sleep-Talking
Chapter 9: Meeting with girlfriends, Comforting the ex-girlfriend
Chapter 10: I think, I'm falling for you.
Chapter 11: Guy Best Friend
Chapter 12: Haven't I told you?
Chapter 13: Just leave me alone.
Chapter 14: Are we done already?
Chapter 15: It wasn't your fault.
Chapter 16: Cry
Chapter 17: End or Not?
Chapter 18: Reasons, Facts, Effects, and Mind-reading...
Chapter 19: Five Months Later...
Author's Note/Message :))
Chapter 20: Nobody Compares To You...
Chapter 21: Can I Atleast Do This?
Chapter 22: Right or Crime?
Chapter 23: Change for the Better.
Chapter 24: Go.
Chapter 25: I Need You.
Chapter 26: I'm Glad You Came. (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!!! :D
Decision has been made.
MESSAGE

Chapter 3: Truth or Dare?

6.7K 130 38
By inactiveLRH

Lore's POV

*RIIIIIIING*

I groaned and I reached for my phone. Stupid alarm. I looked at the time, it's 9 morning. I sighed and I made my way to the bathroom.

I showered, brushed my teeth, other business, for a good 1 hour.

I went straight to my closet and grabbed a pair of sweats and tee. I slipped on my undergarments and clothes. I blow dried my hair and tied it to a messy bun. Then I went to the kitchen to make some toast with nutella.

While eating my phone rang. Ohh, Jaycie's calling.

"Harlo?" I answered

"I'm guessing you're aren't ready yet." she said and I rolled my eyes

"Hello to you too." I said, sarcastically.

"I'm coming to your flat by 1 afternoon, I mean, We are coming to your flat." she said. Ah, she's with the fan girls.

"Fine." I sighed and she hung up. I almost forgot that we're attending a concert. Like that I cared though.

Then my phone buzzed, 1 new message from NH.

I smiled a bit and opened the message.

From: NH
Good morning, Love! Want to meet up now? :) x

-It's ten, I'm fine with that-

To: NH
Sure! Where? :)

From: NH
I'll pick u up, the lads want t meet u. Text me ur address. :)

To: NH
Okay. *address* :)

From: NH
Great! See u in a bit, Love! :) x

To: NH
U too. :) x

I finished my toast and I practically ran to my room and to my closet.

WEAR SOMETHING PRESENTABLE!

Nope, too casual

Nope, too elegant

Nope, I DIDN'T REMEMBER HAVING THAT ONE, not good

AHHH! There it goes.

I pulled a light-washed skinny jeans and navy blue cropped top. Just right.

I slipped into it and I grabbed my black gladiator sandals and wore it.

I brushed my wavy hair and let it down. I grabbed my phone, wallet and other important things and placed it inside my purse. I grabbed my aviators and placed it at my head. I applied appropriate mascara and lip gloss. And I took one glance at my full-body length mirror, perfect.

I heard my doorbell rang.

I ran into it and looked at the peep-hole. I saw the blonde with his familiar red snapback and wayfarers. I smiled at the memory that I used to think of him as a wanted person. Haha.

I opened the door and I was greeted by his huge grin.

"Ready to go?" he asked and I nodded. I closed the door behind me and we made our way out of the apartment and into the van.

As we entered the van. I greeted the driver and he introduced himself as Paul. And I smiled.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we started driving.

"Just at the hotel, where me and the lads are staying. They're excited to meet you!" he said excitedly and I frowned, how come they know me?

"How'd they know about me?" I asked. He blushed furiously. I smirked in realization.

"Were you talking about me when you were with them?" I asked teasingly, he blushed even more and pouted.

"I was not!" he denied and I chuckled.

"Then, why are they excited to meet me?" I raised my eyebrow and he sighed.

"Fine! Yes, I was." he gave in. I eyed him suspiciously. What have he said about me then?

"I just told them that you have thought me as a wanted person. And you weren't a fan." he said and I nodded. I thought he told them that I was muttering things.

"And I told them you were muttering things." he added while he smirked. I slapped he's arm.

"Ow! What was that for?!" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you tell them that I mutter my thoughts?" I asked, annoyed. And I began to slap his arm again and again.

"Because! Aw!" slap. "I, Ow! Find" slap. "it!" slap. "CUTE!" he exclaimed and I stopped when I was about to slap him again. He find it cute? Seriously? I find it weird.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. I've got nothing else to say.

After the long silence...

"We're here!" Paul announced. We stepped out of the van. Before I could walk properly, Niall grabbed my hand and he practically dragged me into the hotel and to the elevator.

Once we are in the elevator, I was catching my breath and so as Niall.

I gave him a death glare.

"What?" he asked

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! I can walk you know!" I retorted and I slowly caught my breath.

"Oh trust me, you don't want to get mobbed by fans." he smiled sheepishly and I rolled my eyes. The elevator dinged and we walked outside.

We walked into the room, I'm guessing, their room.

Once we entered,

"LAAAAADS!" Niall shouted and the boys showed up.

"NIAAAALL!" the boys said and he was greeted by a bear hug. I stood there awkwardly.

"And who's this lovely lady you have here, eh?" the curly-headed boy asked, checking me from head to toe. It caused me to feel more awkward.

"Lads, meet Lore, Lore meet, One Direction!" Niall cheered. I waved.

"Hi. I'm Lore." I introduced.

After a very few seconds of silence, I was squished into a bear hug.

"CAN'T.BREAAATH." I manage to speak. And he finally let go. The one who was in stripes, attacked me. He grinned and the other lads hugged me lightly.

I still don't know their names.

"Not to be rude but, may I ask your names?" I asked sheepishly. They all had a surprised look in their faces. Did I said something?

"You mean, you don't know us?" the brunette asked. I shrugged. They all looked at each other and looked at me.

"I'm Liam Payne." the brunette asked. He offered a hand and I shook it and nodded.

"I'm Zayn Malik." The one with a jet black hair and a tall quiff. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm LOUIS! LOUIS THE TOMLINSON!" the one in stripes cheered and I chuckled.

"I'm Harry Styles." the curly-headed boy said and I shook his hand.

"And I'm Niall Horan." Niall said and I rolled my eyes. He pouted.

"No hug for me?" He asked like a child who wants candy. I chuckled and hugged him. He placed his head in the crook of my neck and he hugged me tightly before he let go. That was the best hugs I've ever received.

"Yeah?" he said and smirked

"Huh?" I asked

"Nialler was right when he said that you were muttering things." Liam chuckled. I mentally face palmed myself. I just muttered that hug Niall gave me. EMBARRASSING.

"Don't worry Love, we'll keep it to ourselves." Niall said while he gave me a side hug. I rolled my eyes.

Later on, I've learned that Louis used to be very childish, although he's the oldest. Liam was the sensible one and they call him 'Daddy Directioner', Harry was the flirt, Zayn looks very quiet and mysterious but he's very funny. And Niall was foody. They're fun.

"Hey! Let's get to know you more, Lore!" Louis said and he began to smile "That rhymes! Anyways, let's play TRUTH OR DARE!" he cheered.

Louis grabbed a spoon and began to spun it. Liam groaned.

"Out of all the things you can spin, why spoons?!" he stated and I looked at him weirdly.

"Liam has a strange fear of spoons." Zayn explained. I bit my lip to hold my laughter and I nodded.

The spoon pointed to me, great.

"LORE! TRUTH OR DARE?!" Louis asked. I'm too lazy to pick dare.

"Truth." I said and they smiled.

"Do you like carrots?" he asked and I chuckled. This boy, truly loves carrots.

"Yes." I chuckled and I spin the spoon,

Soon, as we played, we've decided to have the last round. Liam hesitantly spun the spoon and it landed on Niall.

"Niall, truth or dare?" Liam asked

"Truth." he answered

"What's the name of your REAL CRUSH?" Liam asked. Niall gulped nervously and he looked around us.

"Her name is...."

RING RING RIIIIIIING!

My phone blasted. GREAT.

I gave them all an apologetic look and I beckoned them to continue whilst I'm gone. I stood up and made my way away from them so that I can have a quiet and clear convo with this caller.

"Hello?" I answered.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Lynel's voice boomed to my phone. I think my eardrums are broken.

"I HAVE EARS YOU KNOW?!" I boomed back.

"Well, I know. But, where are you? You're not in your apartment!" she interrogated, I looked at the clock, it was already 1 afternoon.

"Sh*t" I muttered "I'll be back. Bye!" I hung up. I completely spaced, then I heard wolf screams. Oh, we were playing truth or dare. I made my way back to the living room where I saw all of them making wolf sounds except from Niall, who just sit there, annoyed.

"What'd I miss?" I asked cheerfully.

"NIALL HAS A CR--MMMM!" Louis shouted but Niall immediately covered his mouth. I raised my eyebrow.

"Niall's what?" I asked

"Nothing!" Niall said but I have no time to ask them and beg them.

"Fine! but I really need to go, I'll see you guys later!" I informed while I'm grabbing my purse

"I'll drive you," Niall said

"No! No need! My friends might see you and began to fan girl. But thanks! I'll text you all later!" I said with that I shut the door behind me and made my way outside.

I called a cab and said my address. I wonder what's with Niall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: ANOTHER CHAPIEEEEE! Tell me what you think, COMMENT/VOTE? 

Might as well, update again later, if I have time. ;)) LOVE YOU ALL, LOTS! Xxxx -Lorena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 77 22
(ONE DIRECTION - NIALL HORAN) Victoria goes to visit her cousin in England. He used to be like a big brother to her, but they haven't spoken in nine...
13.4K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
1.3K 13 24
Its my first fanfic and its about a girl Name Karter and One Direction's Niall Horan who have lived and grew up practically next to each other their...