bella [harry styles] a.u

By chuuly

He wrote her letters, all of them reciting his actions to get her. She was kidnapped, taken against her will... More

important note
Two Years Prior
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

2.2K 93 7
By chuuly

AnnaBelle

I was shaking in Harry's car, trying to avoid seeing him out of the corner of my eye, although I was way too focused on him to just look away. His hand was on my thigh, only helping bring back reminiscences from moments before on the bench in front of his sister's grave.

"When we get home, I'll run you a bath." Harry told me when we stopped at a red light, its brightness blaring into the car. I didn't respond to Harry, knowing what he had said as the silence of his car indulged us.

By the time we had arrived back at his house, it had already begun to snow, small flakes sprinkling down onto the windows of the car. I was glad that once inside of Harry's house, it'd offer some warmth, even after I had removed my jacket and set it on the coat rack, removing my shoes in the process.

Harry rested his hand on the middle of my back and led me up the stairs and into his room, shuffling through some drawers to get me clothes for after my so-called bath.

I stood in the doorway of the bathroom as Harry bent over the tub to turn on the water, it suddenly pounding into the bathtub and filling it up quicker than expected. Harry took the clothes out of my hands and set them on the toilet, grinning at me in the process as I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened in the cemetery.

He wouldn't stop touching me, no matter how much I begged, he just wouldn't stop.

Harry set a towel down for me before turning off the water of the bathtub once there was more than enough water inside.

"You can get in." Harry informed me expectantly, encouraging me forward and to actually step into the bathroom.

"Are, aren't you going to leave?" I asked timidly, refusing to take another step forward until Harry had left the bathroom.

"No, but I can come in with you if you'd like." Crap.

"B-But," I tried to desperately think of an excuse as to why Harry would leave me alone in the bathroom, but at that moment, I couldn't think. My mind was drawing an utter complete blank, knowing that obviously if I wasn't allowed to shower alone, I wouldn't be able to bath in a tub of water alone. In Harry's eyes, I could drown.

"It's okay, Bella, calm down." Harry noticed I was becoming flustered and stood beside me, pushing me lightly forward to guide me out of the doorway and into the bathroom. He closed the door behind us and locked it from the inside with a key that seemed to go to everything in his house, placing it back into his pocket afterwards.

Once we were both inside, Harry pulled away from me, pulling his shirt over his head as I was left to uncomfortably stand in the center of the bathroom.

"Well, come on then." Harry urged when he was only in his boxers, his clothes discarded on the bathroom's floor. Harry sighed when he noticed I wasn't even attempting to move, making his way towards me as I stared at him with a solemn expression.

His long fingers took a hold of the hem of the shirt I wore, against my silent protests, and slung it over my head and onto the ground, leaving me bare and in only a bra. He brought his hands down to the waistband of the sweatpants I wore, removing those as well and lifting me up, like I was some doll, to force me to step out of them.

"Come on, baby, the faster we do this, the faster we'll get it all over with." Harry insisted for encouragement. "Hold on." Harry reached into one of his cabinets, turning his back to face me as my eyes quickly darted to his jeans on the ground. I knew the key to the door was in there, maybe even the key to let me out of his whole house, but by the time Harry turned back around with a bottle in his hand, I had no time to even take action anymore.

I didn't realize what Harry was doing until bubbles were suddenly forming in the bathtub, him setting the bottle down on the ledge of the tub as he turned back to me.

"I'll turn around for you to change and get in, but I expect you in the bath by the time I turn back around." Harry told me, his voice warning me as I stood frozen in front of him.

"Okay." A plan had developed itself in my mind and the second Harry turned around, I bent down and got his jeans as quietly as possible from the ground, taking out the precious key and taking quiet and inaudible steps towards the bathroom door.

Just as my hand was about to reach out for the knob to place the key inside of it, I was suddenly pulled back and against a hard surface, Harry's chest.

I struggled against him, squirming to be free as my hand loosely held the key in my hand, it quickly being taken back by Harry. I didn't know how I thought it was possible for me to get away, it was just a spur of the moment type of thing.

"Stop it, Bella." Harry demanded of me, quickly unclasping my bra and pulling down my underwear before placing me in the tub while I only screamed and sobbed for help. No one could hear me, I was doomed. "You're doing so well, baby, don't ruin it." Harry cooed to me as I held my knees to my chest in the deep water, thankful that the soap suds helped hide my bare body.

Harry got into the tub and seated himself in front of me as I eyed his boxers on the floor, noticing how they used to be on him and were no longer. He was naked.

"Calm down, baby, you're safe with me." Harry murmured, leaning forward to tuck a wet strand of hair behind my ear. I knew I was crying and the wetness on my face wasn't from the soapy water, Harry noticing this as well as his face twisted into a concerned expression. "You can sit on my lap, if that'll make you feel any better." Harry suggested, instantly making me press my back against the cold wall of the bathtub.

I couldn't believe Harry would even think that me being closer to him could possibly make me feel any better. He was just that delusional.

"It won't." I whispered to him, averting my gaze to my knees that we peaked out of the water. I was beginning to grow more and more glad that I had a small body, for it was easy to hide under the water and soap suds.

"Come on, I'll wash your hair." Harry sighed in seeming disappointment, forcing me to turn around by gripping my elbows. I made sure to keep my same statute as before, arms holding my knees to my chest as Harry pulled a tall cup off of the ledge of the tub. It seemed to have already been placed there as I tilted my head back once realizing this, Harry slowly dumping the water down my head to wet my hair.

He was doing something I knew my mum would do when I was a child, gently massaging shampoo throughout my hair with his hands before rinsing it out by pouring water from the roots of my hair to the ends. I was warned to keep my eyes shut and head tilted back, Harry telling me about how the soap will burn if I get it in my eyes.

Once my hair was washed, Harry refused to let me turn back around, suddenly forcing me in between his legs and up against his chest. His index fingers brushed down my collar bones and to my arms, lingering around my hips before Harry looped his arms around my waist, dangerously close to the most private section of my body.

I was sobbing, crying when Harry forced my legs to spread out throughout the tub and I was no longer allowed to use my knees to protect my chest. Thankfully, the water still hid everything that needed hiding, but it still wasn't enough, especially when I could feel parts of Harry that I couldn't stand feeling.

Harry's lips pressed against the side of my neck, just as through certain parts of the cloudy water I noticed I could faintly see my left wrist. The letters that spelled out my tattoo were shaky, a mix of the waters unsteadiness and the quiver of my entire body making the tattoo hard to read. But nevertheless, I knew what the black ink said and there was nothing I could change about this or any of it.

Harry was kissing my neck, every part of it that he had access to as he made sure I couldn't move against him. Every time I tried to think about something else, anything else, my memory just kept jumping back to an hour ago and the events of the horrifying cemetery.

I remembered spotting out the words on Gemma's grave while Harry tried and succeeded in forcing his fingers down my pants, the writing hard to spot with the minimum lighting, but thankfully, there was a street lamp nearby and generous enough to offer me a bit of light to read the indentations of the gravestone. In nice, neat cursive, like the writing on my wrist, it spelled out a name.

Not only did I have to struggle at the time to see through the dark, but the tears in my eyes and the feeling of Harry's fingers were more than overwhelming as I had attempted to get off of Harry's lap who was continuously telling me to be quiet for my mum would hear us.

It was a disgrace, my actual mum was dead.

The letters on the gravestone read Bella, my supposed name, and Harry's niece.

There was no denying then, and now, that Bella was a real person, and Harry and her must've actually known each other. He was in denial of her death. That's what scared me most when Harry entered one of his long fingers into me.

_______

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 41.5K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
372K 8.6K 52
๐™ฐ ๐™น๐™พ๐š‚๐™ท ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ -"๐š“๐š˜๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š’๐š– ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™" ~ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š‚๐š†๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐šˆ๐š‚ ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ...
77.8K 1.1K 39
JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THIS BOOK IS VERY CRINGY AT THE START BUT IT WILL GET BETTER!\ You got added to: "The Boys!" Huh? What is this chat? Little...
49.1K 987 57
THE ART IS MINE WHEN I SPECIFY IT, SO IF I DON'T, THAT'S NOT MINE, THE CREDITS GO TO THE ARTIST damn i love shitposting too also screenshots from my...