Remnant Restart

By S-Naruto

After living my life to the fullest and to the end I was not expecting or prepared for being in the position... More

Chapter 1: Rebirth
Chapter 2: Growing up
Chapter 2.5: Training
Chapter 3: Going Back to School
Chapter 4: The Blue Guardian
Chapter 5: A Day in Vale
Chapter 5.5: Halo?
Chapter 6: A Heroes Trailer
Chapter 7: Beacon Bound

Chapter 8: Initiation and Forming Teams

4.4K 98 106
By S-Naruto

For Ulric's landing strategy it wasn't anything flashy. He concentrated his Aura into his arms because he was about to hit a tree. He broke right through it snapping it in half. This was follow by flipping his body to have his feet be the first thing that touches the ground. Quickly channeling his Chakra into his legs, Ulric slid for a bit causing the land to be cleave a little.

'Hmm that was fairly easy.'

As growls grew louder as a few Beowolves crept from the bushes; teeth gleaming from the sunbeams that pierced the tree tops.

Ulric casually dispatched the pack of Beowolves with Chidori Senbon as the precisely sharp Senbon shot for the target's vital points.

Ulric turned his attention the sky, 'I wonder how everyone is doing?'

Flash change scene

Meanwhile with Ruby, she easily manage to land on the ground safely without difficulties. Despite hitting a bird along the way she was completely fine. She bolted away with only one thing her mind.

"Gotta find Yang! Gotta find Yang gotta find..." She then screamed for her sister's name a couple of times, but she received no response.

'Ugh this is bad, this is really bad! What if I can't find her? What if someone finds her first?' Her thoughts form a white cloud above her which display her and the people she met in drawn forms, 'There's always Jaune... he's nice. He's funny! I don't think he's very good in a fight, though. Oh! What about Blake? So mysterious, so calm. Plus she like books! Well, then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her. Also, there's Ulric. He would make the ideal choice for a partner!'

She realized what she said as her cheeks began to lit up a before shaking her head to get rid of the cloud, 'Ugh! Okay... who else do I know in this school? There's Yang, Jaune, Blake, Ulric, and...'

Ruby soon came to a halt when she spotted a familiar white hair girl. The two just simply stared at each other for a moment. A smile creep on Ruby's face while Weiss narrowed her eyes at her.

Weiss continued to stare at her. Finally, she sighed. "Well, I guess we're partners."

"YEAH!" Ruby yelled. She looked at Weiss sheepishly. "Sorry 'bout that. Kinda nervous. I've been killing myself wondering who my partner would be."

"Nerves can kill a person," Weiss said nodding. "Ulric said that to me once."

"Yeah, I can attest to that statement," Ruby nodded. "Soooo...which way do we go?"

Weiss balked. That was a good question. "Uhhh..."

Flash change scene

At the same time, Yang was walking around aimlessly hoping to run into someone. She was getting really bored that no one had heard her yet and wonder how her sister was doing. Though she wanted Ruby to find someone else to be her partner, she hoped she didn't find Ulric first. The reason why is because she wanted him to be her partner. Ulric and her made a great team at least that's what she thought. It was not that he was the first person that didn't fall for her natural charms or the fact that he made her heart race in excitement whenever they fought. Numerous times in the past, men became fluster at sight of her especially her chest and she knew instantly that they just wanted her for her looks.

A rustling noise appeared from behind the bush and decided to investigate. "Ruby is that you?", a snarling sound appeared causing her to look up, "Nope."

A Grimm appeared that had the appearance of a bear with spikes called Ursa attacked her. Yang rolled to the side and activated her gauntlets, but she had to back flip to dodge another Ursa's attack. Yang went on the offensive by punching an Ursa in the guts the delivering an uppercut and kick to the second. Her strikes emitted fire each time she land a blow causing the Grimm to feel burning pain.

"You guys wouldn't happen to have seen a girl in a red hood would you?" For an answer, the Ursas growled while Yang commented that they could have said no. She back flipped once again to dodge an attack. She was amount to make a comment when a strand of hair fell to the ground caught her attention.

"You...", she softly said while her lilac eyes turned red, "YOU MONSTER!"

Flames ignited around around for a brief moment before she dashed towards an Ursa. She delivered an onslaught of punches at the Grimm. Her last blow was so powerful that she sent it flying through the forest breaking a lot of trees along the way you could even hear a sonicboom at the end of the attack. She was ready to take on the another one, but it soon fell to ground. The one responsible was none other than Blake who killed it with a kusarigama.

Yang look at her seeing a smirk on her face, "I could have taken him."

Flash change scene

Ulric was traveling for some time, but no Grimm had yet to attack him for a while. This caused him to be a little on edge because he worried that his friends may be in danger. But they were train for this so he shouldn't be too worried. Also, he has yet to find anyone to be his partner. He came to the conclusion that everyone else was paired up already leaving him alone.

He was crossing a small pond when a voice echoed the air, "Ulric..."

Recognizing the voice, Ulric turned to his reflection in the pond only to see it was changing to a face of someone else, "Salem..."

"Do not worry about talking to me. I created a barrier preventing anyone to see or hear us."

Easing his worries, Ulric nodded to her asking "So how have you been?"

Salem pouted before replying "Fine for now, through you could have visited me it's been 2 months since we have last talked."

Ulric merely rolled his eyes replying "Hn. Well you were having fun with enhancing the Grimm with your new powers." he shrugged before continuing "I saw no reason for me to interfere with your fun."

Salem pout became a terrifying smirk One could barely see the glint in her eye's.

"Anyways~~ How would you like a surprise?"

A shiver ran up Ulric's spine before he rose an eyebrow.

"Good luck ~~" She whispers before dissappearing.

All the sudden, Ulric felt blood lust all around him. He stood up and saw multiple red eyes all around him all glaring at him. A few Grimm emerge from the woods consisting of Beowolves and Ursas. More and more came out as more red eyes started to appear. Ulric could tell he was severely outnumbered and there was no escape from this battle. Left with one option he have no choice, but to fight.

Groups of grimm

Estimated Party Level: 750

"Dust..."

Flash change scene further away

Lie Ren was calmly walking into a clearing when he sensed something was off. He paid it no mind and continued on, knowing Nora would find him eventually.

Suddenly, Ren heard a loud hissing behind him. He readied himself as a King Taijitu coiled around him. He took a calming breath and settled into a stance. He flicked his wrists, and his twin guns, Storm Flower, sprang into his hands. He jumped into the air and began to spin, shooting at the giant snake. Landing on the large beast, Ren slid around it, still shooting at the head. The snake shot forward fangs bared, but Ren jumped and kicked it away.

On the ground, Ren ran at the Taijitu's head. The Taijitu snapped at him, but Ren dodged and slashed at its head. He slashed twice more, but suddenly, the other head of the King Taijitu decided to make an appearance and rammed into Ren.

The magenta eyed hunter grunted as he was sent flying backwards, Storm Flower falling out of his hands. Ren quickly righted himself and stared at the dual white and black heads of the King Taijitu. The white head flashed forward, but Ren was prepared for it. He ducked under it and struck it with a hard hit. The black head butted Ren and knocked him into the ground.

Ren recovered, but the black head was already on him, mouth open wide. "No!" Ren shouted as he flooded his hands with his Aura and caught the snake's fangs with his palms. The black Taijitu pushed hard, but Ren stood strong. Ren gritted his teeth. He concentrated as he grabbed the fangs and pulled. The fangs broke off, which caused the Taijitu to hiss in pain. Ren twirled sent the broken fangs into the Grimm's head.

The Grimm hissed loudly, but Ren wasn't done. He slammed his palm into one of the fangs and sent a pulse of Aura through it. The head exploded. Ren turned to the white head and ran towards it. Grabbing Storm Flower, Ren brought them up and cut off the Taijitu's fangs. As the snake was distracted, Ren leapt onto its head and shot multiple rounds into its brain. The final half of the snake Grimm fell dead.

Ren sighed as he placed Storm Flower back into its holsters. He dusted himself off as a voice rang out from the trees. "Carrrrrrahhhhh! Caarrrrrrrrrraaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Ren turned slightly to see Nora hanging from a branch just beside him with her legs. "I still don't think that's what a sloth sounds like," he told her with a smile.

Nora smiled back at him and reached out touched his nose. "Boop!"

Flash change scene

Battle in the emerald forest

Ulric was completely surrounded by Grimm with no way of escape. The creatures of destruction ensure that there would be no opening for the Guardian. Growling louder and louder, they prepared for battle. Also, Ulric notice how well their formation was which caused suspicion. He remembered that Grimm possessed intelligent after a long period of time, but the way they were formatted was that of a military tactic.

'OK. Salem went overboard this time'

All of the Beowolves were charging at him togather. Their claws reached out trying to slash him like a squirrel Ulric was dodging them with pure speed.

Ulric kicked Beowolf into the stomach before he delivered Rasengan to smash it. He then moves to another one as he slashed the Beowolf in the head. He jumped onto the tree branches before making the hands seal that can kill them, but one had incredibly jumped on him and sliced him apart.

Ulric dodged the attack and then teleported to another tree branche as he marked it. His set of hand seal had been finished and was ready to attack. "Fuuton: Kazekiri no Jutsu (Wind Style: Wind Blade Jutsu)!"

As several wind blades were slicing through his target with ease. He made another set of hand seals.

'Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu (Fire Style: Dragon Flame Caterwaul)!' As he breathes a number of blue dragon head-shaped fireballs. It fired at the remaining of Beowolves as they burned to death.

150,000 exp Absorbed

'Hmm? What happened too the rest of th-'

Ulric was broke out of his thoughts when more Grimm started to roar.

'em..... Well can't argue that this is quite enjoyable.' As Ulric activates his skill: 'Lightning Release Armor' it surrounds himself with electricity in an form of armour. As Dawn Bringer is enveloped in pure lightning chakra it vaporizers some of the weaker Grimm.

Ulric also creates a Rasengan in his hand, but this time... His Rasengan was a mix of fire and wind.

"Come on! Show me what you got!"

The Grimm charged forward while Ulric moved a lot faster and made a war cry.

*Boom*

Flash timeskip

It took him awhile, but he was able to overcome the overwhelming Grimm attack. There was only five of them left, 3 Beowolves and 2 Ursas. The environment around was damage from the battle. Trees were broken from throwing some Grimm, claws could be spotted around, and some areas where scorch markings could be found from Ulric' lightings and slashes.

A Beowolf leaped towards him, but Ulric ducked. Next he blocked a barrage of claw attacks from the other two Beowolves by using his Aura and Magic to enhance his strength. Ulric pushed one of the claws back allowing him to stab the Beowolf's head. This was follow by kicking the other Beowolf in the guts to provide some space. An Ursa charged at him to get the jump on him; however, it was useless. Ulric cuts off its left arm causing the Ursa to roar in pain. This allowed Ulric to finish it off by stabbing the Ursa through its chest.

The second Ursa was able to pin Ulric to the ground from behind. Before the bear Grimm could bite his head off, it was being electrocuted Ulric brought his right arm up and the sword was in the Ursa's mouth. The Ursa was trying desperately to break through the sword by biting the sword over and over again. Ulric formed a plan when he saw the Ursa's head. While it was chewing on his sword, Ulric head-butted the Grimm. The impact caused its mask face to crack a little forcing the Grimm to let go of Ulric so it could clutch its head. As it roared in pain, Ulric shoved his sword into the Ursa's head from underneath its chin.

The two Beowolves circled around Ulric for a bit before leaping towards him. Ulric rolled forward to dodge and ended them by blasting them in the face. Once they disappeared in light, Ulric called off his weapon and Lightning Release Armor and placed a hand on the ground to provide support as he panted for awhile.

500,000 exp Absorbed

Flash Change pov Ulric

"Are you alright Ulric?" Natsuki-chan asks in concern.

'Yes. I'm fine just a little tired.' I panted.

As I catched my breath I went northward towards the objective.

As I marched on I saw Yang and Blake I waved as they sighed, returning to a relaxed state as I got closer. "I see you got Yang as a partner. I wish you luck, Blake," I tease Yang as she marches up to me with a glare.

"What's that supposed to mean, Ulric?" She taps her foot as I force out a laugh.

I look to Blake who has a small smile on her face. "I'm sure we'll get along," Yang turns to her and smiles at the answer.

"You see, Blake knows I'm great!" she tries to get a hug around her, but Blake used her semblance to evade it. "Aww, come on," Yang cries out as Blake gives her a no with her eyes.

I chuckled a little, "We should get moving before the Grimm find us again." The two girls nodded in agreement and the trio headed north.

"So where's your partner, Ulric?" Blake looks to me with a raised brow when I slump and sigh by a pillar.

"Oh you know...somewhere...that I can't find...because I don't have one yet..." I sigh again before Yang pats my back.

"Oh don't worry; I'm sure someone will get lucky when they get you for a teammate," Her smile shines brightly as a smile of my own makes its way to my lips.

It didn't take them long to find it. The open temple was in ruins. It was missing pieces of stone in certain places and moss hanged down off the top. Platforms could be spotted inside the interior in a circular line. The three went for a closer look and were surprise at what the relics were.

"Chess pieces?" Blake questioned as she got closer to the pillar holding a black piece.

Yang placed her hands on her hip, "Some of them are missing. Look like we weren't the first ones here."

"Well... I guess we should pick one."

"Indeed", I nodded as I continued to look at the pieces.

Yang was staring at a white Knight piece for a bit before picking it up, "How about a cute little pony?"

Blake simply said sure. "What piece are you going to take, Ulric?" Blake asked.

I continued to search for a piece to take until something shined at him. Curious, I followed the light only to find a light blue crystal piece sitting on a stone between two empty platforms. It was strange to find an extra piece here, but I was curious to find an extra piece here but shrugged and took it anyways.

I picked it up and showed it to Blake and Yang as he walk over to them, "I will be taking this one."

"That wasn't too hard", Yang commented.

"Well, it's not like this place is very difficult to find", Blake added on with a smile.

Soon a loud shriek echoed the air causing the teens to be on guard. Yang wondered what should they do, but Blake was too busy looking up to the sky.

"Uh Yang, is that your sister?" Blake points up as a confused Yang and I followed her finger.

A now thoroughly panicked Yang began to look up in horror. "How'd she get up there?"

As I watch on as Ruby hurdles to the ground. Thinking fast I began to calculate a plan to save her. Deciding to climb the temple's walls I look back to Yang with a smile. "I got this,"

Once at the top I channel aura into my legs and lunge upwards towards the flailing Ruby, before catching her in an arm. It was at this moment when I heard another scream coming towards us.

Jaune Arc was hurtling towards our trajectory, screaming from his own situation before I held my other arm out and grabbed him forcing us into a sprial. I quickly readjust myself to avoid a painful landing and drop with both feet making a soft thud.

"So, how did you two end up this way?" I ask while they regain themselves.

"Giant bug...big stinger..." is all Jaune managed to grunt out as he pants on his hands and knees.

"We came on a Nevermore before we jumped off," Ruby says with a bashful look on her face.

"Who's we?" I jump from hearing someone behind me speak. Turning around, I see it was Nora as it seems she and Ren had just showed up.

"We? Me and...Weiss!" Ruby panics and looks back up to the giant bird.

"How could you leave me?!" Weiss shouted.

"I said jump!" Ruby shouted back.

"She's gonna fall," Blake said.

"She'll be fine," Ruby told her.

"She's falling," Ren deadpanned.

Looking at a nearby tree and how high Weiss was I formulated a plan to save her. Dashing towards the tree and climbing it quickly. Jaune just happen to notice the falling Heiress and was about to jump to save her, but Ulric ran across the branch he was on causing him to fall.

Ulric leaped off the end of the branch and stuck his arms out for Weiss. Once he caught her he performed the next phase of his plan. "Hang on."

Weiss wrapped her arms around Ulrics' neck and shut her eyes as Ulric performed his landing strategy for a second time. He flipped forward and slid a little before stopping in front of everybody. The group jaws were dropped at Ulrics' performance then closing them as Jaune limp over to them as he rubbed his head. Weiss opened her eyes only to see she was being carried by Ulric in a bridal style causing her cheeks to turn slightly pink.

"You okay, Weiss?" I asked.

"Y-yeah," Weiss said, blushing slightly. She looked him in the eye and teased, "My hero."

I rolled my eyes. I took that moment to observe the rest of team JNPR while we all discuss what to do.

Pyrrha Nikos

[The Untouchable Champion]

Level: 60

Lie Ren

[Lotus Survivor]

Level: 43

Nora Valkyrie

[The Eccentric Bomber]

Level: 45

'Not bad really.'

Thinking about where we were I turned back into the conversation looking at Jaune. "So Jaune where is that giant bug you talked about?" he looks to me with a pale look as not just a few seconds later a Deathstalker breaks through the tree line with a clinking noise "Ah never mind," I say before I see a screen appear before me.

[Quest: Where the Wild Beasts Roam]

Task: Escape or defeat the Grimm to pass initiation.

Rewards:

625,000 Exp

Closeness to party increase

Failure:

Injury

Do not become a student at Beacon

Forced acceptance

"Great the gang's all here! Now we can all die together." Yang exclaims, drawing my attention before Ruby draws Crescent Rose out.

"Not if I can help it." With a flurry of petals she reaches the Grimm and fires at its shell, but the rounds leave no marks on its shell. Realizing that she was having no impact, she tried to back up.

The Nevermore was now swooping in for an attack, unleashing a swarm of feathers on top of a panicking Ruby. She closed her eyes waiting for the hit, but only heard footsteps and the clanging of metal as the ground shook around her.

"You alright?" I ask her as she opens her silver eyes and smiling when she sees me facing her and my shield held out, having deflected the torrent of steel rain. She hugs into my chest as I laugh. "I'll take that as a yes,"

I had just removed her for Yang to come and squeeze her tightly when I saw the Deathstalker approach.

Deathstalker

Level: 155

'Beware the dark for Death comes quietly.'

'Your a big bug,' I thought in my head as I take Dawn Cleaver channeling my aura and earth chakra. With a shout I unleash an upwards strike when it closes in. The attack cracked its armor, flipping the creature over onto its back and dazing it.

"Alright, I think I concussed it for now, but we need to get our pieces and get out of here," I command, earning nods from the others.

"So live and run away, I can follow that," Jaune quips, making me laugh as Ruby and Jaune grab their pieces.

As the Deathstalker tries standing back upright.

Flash change scene

We kept going, trying to outrun the beasts in pursuit of us until we get to some ruins. The Nevermore had already beaten us there, forcing us into cover. "What do we do?" Yang asks for anyone's idea as the Deathstalker makes its way from behind us.

"We'll do better over that bridge," I shout as Jaune, Pyrrha and I form a shield wall as we head towards the Nevermore.

"Nora, distract it!" Ren shouts at Nora who entered her grenade launcher form, peppering the bird with heavy ordinance. Thanks to that we make it halfway before the Grimm flaps its wings and flies straight through the supports forcing the group to split up.

I went back to guard the rear with Jaune and Pyrrha before Ren and Nora hopped back over, switching with Blake and Weiss. "I'll keep it distracted. You guys figure out how to end this!" I shout, going face to face with the beast.

I go to its left with Pyrrha on the right as we form a solid guard from its attacks. We fluidly dodged its stinger each time it tried striking it as Ren managed to get behind it and weaken the legs.

Nora kept a bombardment on top of the creature as we slowly began to tire it out. I switched out with Jaune as I saw that moment of weakness. "Everyone move!" I yelled.

Pyrrha and the others turned around. Their faces were stunned at they saw because Ulric was in the air and holding a massive blue energy orb in his palm. So, everyone ran and jumped over the Deathstalker.

"Senpou Chou Odama Rasengan (Sage Art: Massive Rasengan)!" I yelled smashing the Rasengan at the Deathstalker.

The Deathstalker roared painfully as its body was destroyed.

"Wow..." Pyrrha said watching Ulric in amazement.

I looked to the battle over the bridge. Channeling chakra to my feet I leaped high up and flew towards the Nevermore.

Nevermore

Level 260

'Quoth the Raven Evermore.'

I used my glaive to impale the beast from behind. It begins to scream and rapidly move as I'm thrashed around on its back as I see the girls below me look on in worry. "Don't worry, I'm a professional!" I yelled, trying to hold a smile as I take this chance to cripple the beast.

I shifted Eternal Vow into its Siege form channeling lighting chakra and begin to pelt the wings. The Grimm screamed even more enraged as holes started to from in it's wings, making it harder to stay airborne.

"Hey!" I hear from below me. Looking down I see Yang on top of the ruin building with the others moving into position making me smile.

Once I saw Yang wave to me I knew what was about to happen, so I grabbed my gear and began to run off its back right when it plows into Yang. I barrel myself down the ruins landing onto my side with a roll as I watched that scene before me once again.

As Ruby soared through the air, the combination of the recoil from her scythe's gun half and Weiss' glyphs pushing her to very impressive speeds. Ruby hooked her scythe around the throat of the Nevermore, her feet landing solidly against the cliff face. Weiss again created more runes, making a line of them that drove straight up the cliff. Ruby used the runes to stick herself to the sheer cliff wall and began to give gravity the finger by scaling up the rocky wall, dragging the Nevermore behind her.

Firing off shots at a constant rate, Ruby was able to maintain her speed and quickly cover the entirety of the cliff in the matter of a few seconds. Reaching the cliff's plateau, the body of the Nevermore was stuck underneath the lip of said plateau. Another shot and a burst of speed from what he assumed to be her Semblance and Ruby's scythe cleaved straight through the Nevermore's neck, severing the head from the rest of its body.

The flowing of petals coming down the hillside along with the headless bird made me smile as I collected myself and looking towards the quest box.

[Quest: Where the Wild Beasts Roam] Completed

625,000 Exp Earned

370,000 Exp Absorbed

Closeness with party earned

Acquired: Rare Hardened Alloy

Acquired: Dust crystals [Fire] X 10

I whistle from the bounty I gotten from this one before everyone gathered up, with Yang approaching me. "That was rather risky, Ulric," She says as I shrugged.

"I had it handled, so no worries," With a smile she looks for a second more before sighing.

"You idiot," She punches my arm before smiling back. "Better be careful from now on,"

Nora pops in as she shakes my hand. "I don't know if I told you yet, but I'm Nora and that is Ren, my most super special friend. We've been together for a long time, but not like together together or anything..." as Ren walked over to me with a whisper.

"Thanks for the help, and don't worry she may be like this, but she's a good person at heart...just watch for her antics," I nod in understanding as we shake hands.

"So I guess we did it huh Ulric?" I look to Ruby who was smiling. "We passed the test and will be Beacon students now!" she exclaims as we began to smile and cheer.

I smiled as I looked at her. "Yeah Ruby, we did it alright," I rustle her head and began to head back to the cliff.

"So I take it you three go back a ways?" Blake speaks to Yang's side as we travel.

Yang steps up and proudly smiles. "Yep! We knew Blue boy here for years. He's like an older sibling to everyone, even at Signal. I've never seen him fail once at anything except a few matches," She smirks at me as I sigh.

"Yang what you do is just plain tactless..." I grunt making her laugh more before Weiss interjects.

"Knowing her I bet it wasn't something a fight should entail..." I laugh out loud from that before speaking back to her.

"You can say that, but I must say you four really are amazing. The way you beat down that Nevermore was rather elegant," The four mentioned girls smile from the praise.

"We can't take all the credit; you were rather helpful in the fight. So thanks Ulric," Weiss adds in as I just smile making her cheeks tint a little as she looks away.

We begin to chat some more as we make our way to the cliff side that stood rather tall compared to us.

"So, any ideas on this one?" Ruby looks to everyone as they began to ponder.

I laughed before thrusting my fist forward and soon an earth pillar rose from the ground and making a makeshift path for them, I clenched my fist and the earth soil got harder and began to take shape into a real brown bridge it looked steady enough, shooting 2 torrent of flames and encasing the bridge in fire and using water from the alley to cool it down and swept hishand to get rid of the smoke.

"There's your answer, now shall we go?" I said with a bored smile

The two teams of JNPR and R(W)BY jaw dropped while Ruby had stars in her eyes, Weiss muttered something like "Showoff" earning curious glances from Yang and Blake.

Flash change scene Pov

Stage

"Cardin Winchester, Russel Thrash, Dove Bronzewing and Sky Lark, are from this day on Team CRDL with as leader Cardin Winchester," Claps were sounded as they made their way off the stage.

"Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Nora Valkyrie, and Pyrrha Nikos. The four of you retrieved the rook pieces, and henceforth shall be known as team JNPR. You shall be led by...Jaune Arc,"

"Huh? L-led by..." Jaune asked shock.

"Congratulations young man."

Cheer was awarded to them as well as laughs when Pyrrha knocked a dazed Jaune over the floor, till the last team came up.

"Ruby Rose, Blake Belladonna, Weiss Schnee, and Yang Xiao Long. Together you four brought back the knight pieces. Starting now you will work together as team RWBY, led by...Ruby Rose,"

Loud cheers could be heard as I stood off on the side lines clapping with a smile at them.

"Will you four stay on stage for a moment?" The girls nodded to him before Ozpin cleared his throat, "And finally Ulric Azul. You have retrieved the crystal King piece."

Ulric came on stage. Team RWBY stood beside the Guardian with Ruby and Weiss on his left and Blake and Yang on his right.

"During the initiation, you have proven to have exceptional skills, wisdom, and courage." The screen then showed clips of Ulric battling against the Grimm. The room was speechless on how Ulric defeated a swarm of Grimm by himself along with a King Taijitu, an Alpha Beowolf, and Ursa Major. "You put your own life on the line to save a fellow student from being killed and you overcome impossible odds. This year we decided to have you be a co leader with one of the first year team. The team that you will be working together with will be Team RWBY. Congratulations."

The room clapped for once again. Ruby,Yang and Weiss were happy to have Ulric on the team while Blake simply smiled.

[Quest Chronicle: Beacon of Hope] Completed

100,000 Exp earned

Respect of Teachers increased

Closeness to Team RWBY increased

Closeness to Team JNPR increased

Gained 10 Levels for accomplishing and your commitment to your dream

Ulric smiled for a moment before turning his attention to the window to the broken moon.

'Destiny is made by those who make it.'

Flash End

A/N: Here's another chapter! Hope that it is satisfactory!

Extra A/N: (skills,semblance and overall combat experience)

Team RWBY:

Ruby Rose Lv: 60-70(With Crescent Rose(74)) . (Hand to Hand. Yes she's knows Summer made sure of that much to her dismay.)

Weiss Schee Lv:70-75(Dust(80)(Semblance (80-85))

Blake Belladonna Lv:42-50

Yang Xiao Long Lv:60-70(When angry (85 and huge increase to stats)).

JNPR same as Canon. With the only change being Jaune, knowing basic combat.

Team STRQ:

Summer Rose Lv: 190-200(With Sliver eyes(Huge increase in all stats,training with Ulric,Yang and Ruby made her stronger)).

Taiyang Xiao Long Lv :170-180(Training with Summer,Qrow and the kids made sure his skills are still kept sharp).

Raven Brawen Lv:170-185 (Matches Ulric in Combat when he is fighting seriously without weights,Spring Maiden powers(190 and minimum increase to stats).

Qrow Brawen Lv: 170-185(Same reason as Taiyang, with his semblance (195)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1K 47
This is the story of a once-great king falling from power through war only to wake up at the age of 10, how does one man with a burning desire for ch...
5.7K 279 13
"Life is difficult. It's even harder when faced with discrimination. There's only one certain way to change things. Death to all" The world of Remnan...
555 26 7
When everything goes wrong at the hands of Ob Nixilis, (Y/N)'s life as he knew it for the last decade was over. Forced to use the thing that had for...
525 11 10
My first OC adventure. Hope you enjoy it.