Accounting

By adelinsgarcia

This book is filled with accounting lessons specially crafted for accounting students and aspiring accountant... More

Introduction
Accounting
Accounting Process
Branches of Accounting
Financial Statements
FS
Users of Financial Statements
Elements of Financial Statements
RA 9298
Business Organization
Books of Accounts
Common Practices
Business Documents
Debits and Credits
Cash Flow
Accounting Cycle (Service Business)
Merchandising Business
Purchase Documents
Reconciliation
Terminologies (Bank Reconciliation)
Analysis of Financial Statements
Partnership
Accounting Information
FAR Midterm Reviewer
PARCOR Midterm Reviewer
Finals: FAR & PARCOR
PAS
PFRS & IFRIC
CFAS 1
CFAS 2-7
CFAS 8-9: PAS 1
CFAS 10: PAS 2
CFAS 11: PAS 7
CFAS 12: PAS 8
CFAS 13: PAS 10
CFAS 14: PAS 16
CFAS 15: PAS 20
CFAS 16: PAS 23
CFAS 17: PAS 24
CFAS 18: PAS 28
CFAS 19: PAS 34
CFAS 20: PAS 36
Acknowledgment
Thank You

Type of Businesses

3.3K 33 0
By adelinsgarcia

1) Trading or Merchandising - buying of goods and selling the same without change in form

a. Wholesaling - goods are sold in big quantities or in volume.

b. Retailing - when goods are sold in small quantities. It is the selling of goods and services directly to the final consumers or users.

Kinds of Retailer

1. Department Stores - carry a wide variety of product lines.

2. Supermarkets - sell a variety of food and houselhold products.

3. Specialty Stores - carry a variety of models for one kind or limited product lines.

4. Convenience Stores - carry high turnover goods, twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week.

5. Superstores - larger than supermarkets and department stores have emerged.

6. Factory Outlets - different manufacturers are grouped together in one factory outlet mall. Usually located in places far from cities.

7. Direct Selling - is one-on-one selling.

2) Manufacturing - the process of converting raw materials into finished products.

A. Labor Intensive - processing is done manually by the workers.

B. Capital Intensive - processing is done through the use of machinery.

*Manufacturing Cost or Production Cost - is the sum of the costs of direct materials, direct labor and factory overhead.

Elements of Manufactuting Costs

1. Direct Materials - pertain to all materials that form parts of the finished product.

2. Direct Labor - is labor used in manufacturing a product which can be charged directly to the particular product.

3. Factory Overhead - refers to indirect elements of cost incurred to produce a finished product.

3) Service - is doing work for others.

**
Credits to Solita Frias! This is an easy topic, right? See you on the next lesson! Happy learning!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 9.5K 38
|Discontinued, unfortunately| You are Y/n L/n of the Survey Corps. You joined the trainee squad when you were 12, ranked first, and joined the Scouti...
52.4K 1.1K 13
set durning the first season of empire. jamal got in touch with an old friend and ask her to perform at this local spot. Her name is Armani. she knew...
49.2K 548 28
everyone on remnant has heard of the gore magala mostly through bedtime stories and legend. they say it brings death to all,that its destiny is to de...
43.1K 741 10
(completed) (edited) The daughter of a demon and the grandson of a world famous assassin. Two lost dark souls wandering in the dark. Will they find...