แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษดโšœ๐“”. ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ...

By MikaelsonBlood

โ–๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ... More

ACT โ… 
AESTHETIC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โšœACT โ…กโšœ
โšœAESTHETICโšœ
โšœPrologueโšœ
โšœChapter 1โšœ
โšœChapter 2โšœ
โšœChapter 3โšœ
โšœChapter 4โšœ
โšœChapter 5โšœ
โšœChapter 6โšœ
โšœChapter 7โšœ
โšœChapter 8โšœ
โšœChapter 9โšœ
โšœChapter 10โšœ
โšœChapter 11โšœ
โšœChapter 12โšœ
โšœChapter 13โšœ
โšœChapter 14โšœ
โšœChapter 15โšœ
โšœChapter 16โšœ
โšœChapter 17โšœ
โšœChapter 18โšœ
โšœChapter 19โšœ
โšœChapter 20โšœ
โšœChapter 21โšœ
โšœChapter 22โšœ
โšœChapter 23โšœ
โšœChapter 24โšœ
โšœChapter 25โšœ
โšœChapter 26โšœ
โšœChapter 27โšœ
โšœChapter 28โšœ
โšœChapter 29โšœ
โšœChapter 30โšœ
โšœChapter 31โšœ
โšœChapter 32โšœ
โšœChapter 33โšœ
โšœChapter 34โšœ
โšœChapter 35โšœ
Hunt Me Down: A Bucky Fanfic

Chapter 10

32.6K 846 1K
By MikaelsonBlood

The Departed

❇❇❇❇

Tear her heart out and burn her soul down, she'll still come back for the one she loves.

❇❇❇❇

Elijah and Rebekah were at the airport, about to board their private jet when he felt a soul-searing pain in his heart. 

He dropped down to his knees and rolled over in agony holding his chest. Rebekah tried to help him as she grew worried for brother. She was scared that Esther was somehow involved and that he was in grave danger.

Slowly, the pain faded and he was left panting on the floor with his eyes closed when suddenly an image flashed in front of his eyes that made his blood run dry in his veins and his heart was caged in a tight leash of fear and dread. Much more intense than what he had felt the day before.

He slowly got back on his feet, ignoring Rebekah's pleas to tell her what happened. 

Elijah looked at her with glossy eyes and grabbed her hands in his. He closed his eyes and forced his thoughts into her mind.

She saw what her brother had just seen. They saw Tyler staking Isabelle in the heart with a black stake, Damon and Tyler desiccating Niklaus and they also saw how Damon once again snapped Jeremy's neck when he tried to stop them from taking Niklaus.

But what hit them the worst was the fact that Isabelle didn't heal. She didn't wake up with a vicious smirk or a sarcastic comment. She just laid there, with her hand stretched out towards her best friend and an eerily calm expression resting on her now void face.

She was dead.

Isabelle was dead.

Elijah felt like he couldn't breathe properly, he felt his senses give up and his hands left Rebekah's and he fell to the ground on his knees.

The girl he had begun to fall for, was dead.

He had yet to tell her how beautiful she was, how incomplete he felt without her, how he loved when she smiled, how he wanted to hold her in his arms and never let go. 

He didn't tell her that she was his savior, that unintentionally, she had helped him let go of things that caused him pain. 

He didn't tell her how grateful he was for always being there for his family. He didn't tell her that his siblings were acting much more like a family than they had ever done over the past thousand years. 

He didn't tell her that her presence made the world a better place for him. He didn't tell her that she made him feel every emotion way more deeply than he ever did. She did not know that waking up next to her was like a drug to him.

He couldn't tell her that she meant the world to him.

He did not have the chance to tell her all this and now she was just gone. 

His insides felt like they were on fire, his heart stung at her loss and his mind went numb. He couldn't feel anything. 

She was snatched away from him way before he could become hers and he was breaking on the inside.

Elijah could feel his heart aching with every breath he took. He could feel his lungs giving up and his chest felt like it would crack open and his dead heart would pop out any moment.

Never had he ever felt such torment.

The night before, he thought that seeing her hurt was the biggest agony. He was wrong. Seeing her dead and not moving was.

One more person he cared about was dead all because of the curse of his family.

"I'm going to kill them all. I'll burn their homes down if I have to, but I will avenge Belle." Rebekah spoke after wiping her tears. Only rage and fury shone through her bloodshot eyes as she looked ahead into nothing with a determination.

Elijah met Rebekah's gaze and he was reminded of who all were responsible. Anger ran through his veins like electricity and he swore to slaughter the lot of them. 

Never had he felt such fury, such rage, course through him. He was a calm man but right now, even Rebekah couldn't recognize her brother underneath the hard and cold expression of his face.

Isabelle meant a lot to both of them and now, she was gone.

Although for a very small time, but she had still kept the Mikaelsons more united than ever and they were forever indebted to her.

"Let's go," Elijah whispered, standing up again and walking out of the airport with nothing but bloodlust in his mind.

⚜⚜⚜

Isabelle could feel the blood in her veins begin to burn as she laid there with her eyes closed waiting for the Volcanic Ash to spread through her whole body and tear her soul apart.

Her ruby pendant began to glow on its own accord and her soul was sucked into another dimension.

She felt something soft and warm underneath her as if she was sleeping on feathers. She did not feel any pain or suffering. 

She could feel the cool air surrounding her body and her senses picked up on the scents of flowers and musk. 

All the pain that she was in was gone, her heart was beating normally and her lungs no longer struggled to breathe.

She opened her eyes slowly and was met with the colorful skies of paradise. She sat up and on looking around, she noticed the beautiful place she was in. 

Butterflies flying freely towards the beautiful, exotic flowers. Birds chirping peacefully and their sounds getting mixed with that of the mesmerizing waterfall. 

All her eyes could see were colors. Green, pink, white, yellow. All the colors that represented the Angel Realm. It was then, that she realized that she was in the Garden of Eden. The Garden of God.

That was not what she expected when she felt the stake pierce through her heart. 

She had expected suffering and agony. Torment, as her soul turned into ashes piece by piece. 

She had expected pain and torture and certainly not being back to the garden she had spent so much time in as a child.

"My sweet little girl." A voice caused her to turn on her heel and she was met with the sight of her father standing a few feet away with a wide smile on his face.

"Father?" Isabelle whispered. Not believing what she was seeing. 

It had been 27 years since she had last seen him. And because of all the hardships she faced in the human world, she needed him more than anything.

Raziel smiled at her and when she bolted towards him, he spread his arms wide for her to jump into as he almost fell when she tackled him in a huge hug.

"I missed you so much, Father." Isabelle sobbed in his shoulder as he closed his eyes and patted her head. He had seen everything his princess had faced and he was so happy to finally hold her in his embrace. 

He wanted to destroy everything that had caused her pain, but as God, he had responsibilities.

"I've missed you too, Rori. I've missed you too." Isabelle's sobs increased upon hearing her nickname from her father's mouth. 

Rori. It came from Aurora, her middle name. No one in the human world knew about it because she did not want anyone else to call her that. Only her father was allowed to call her that.

"Father, I died. I should've been sent to the Downworld by now, because of the ash. Why am I here?" Isabelle asked after pulling away as she wiped her tears.

"You really think that I was going to let you suffer the torments of the Downworld, Rori?" Raziel questioned, confusing her further.

"But, I don't understand. How is this possible? When angels die, we are sent to the Downworld. According to the norms, mother had affirmed." Raziel sighed.

"Come with me. Let's sit at our spot shall we?" Raziel asked pointing at a rock beside the waterfall.

It was their place from when she was a child. She would come there with her parents frequently and the three of them would spend hours of time together. 

After Lilith left, she began coming here alone. She would sit there and shed tears because she felt alone without her mother. 

Her mother was her everything and when she was gone, that place was the only place where Isabelle could feel her mother's presence.

"Tell me what's going on," Isabelle spoke calmly.

"When Lilith left, she wanted to make the angels suffer and the only way that I could allow that was to let Lilith deal with the souls of the fallen angels. That way, she wouldn't be able to wage war and our angels, being immortal, would stay safe. Over the millenniums, the only fallen angels were the ones killed in war or traitors. So–"

"Alright Father, I know it all. Please tell me that why the bloody hell am I here." Isabelle said exasperatedly, not wanting to hear what she already knew.

Raziel snickered, shaking his head, "Ever so impatient. Although your language has gradually deteriorated, young woman." Raziel scolded making her smile sheepishly.

"I did not want you to suffer the torment of the Downworld, so I cast a powerful spell. Now, because of that, there is only one person that can actually kill you. Your Parabatai."

"My what?" Isabelle asked confused. Never once had she ever heard that word. That thing did not exist.

"A Parabatai is a partner, a companion. The one with a soul identical to yours. You're the only one after me, in all the seven realms, who has a Parabatai. I created it, so that chances of you dying are eradicated." Raziel explained.

"I don't understand. How are the chances eradicated? There is still someone out there that can kill me." Isabelle asked, confused.

Raziel smiled softly at her, "Princess when you do find your Parabatai, you both will fall in love with each other so irrevocably and so unconditionally that it would become almost physically difficult to be apart. He would share your darkness and your light. Your anger and your love. His heart would be the exact same as yours and only he shall have the ability to wield your Soul Sword too."

Isabelle looked at him with wide eyes, "The Soul Sword is for me to slay demons and every other creature that is nothing but a danger to the seven realms. Only I can wield it and that is to prevent the realms from collapsing. Why would you allow someone not only the means to end me but also the ability to destroy everything I created?"

"It was either that or, allowing you to die at the hands of anyone who managed to get hold of the Volcanic Ash. Your mother would happily give it away to anyone willing to kill you, Rori. But your Parabatai, he wouldn't hurt you because then he would be killing himself too. This way, I made sure that you will have someone to love you with all of himself and you would be invincible and truly immortal. Your Parabatai wouldn't dare hurt you in any way because it would be physically and emotionally impossible for him to do so." Raziel explained and Isabelle sat there absorbing all the new-found knowledge.

"When will I find him? How would I know that it's him?" Isabelle asked after moments of silence.

"He would be chosen by Nature. It would start as any other regular love story, stolen glances, silent conversations and the feeling of bliss when they're around you. Then it would grow, into something so pure and intense that you wouldn't be able to walk away from him. He would feel your pain, your restlessness, your fear, and your anger. He would witness your happiness, your bliss, and your peace. Not being together, would make you both yearn to find the other one. And if any of you is in grave danger, the other one would know and would always be able to find you. You will have a rare ability to push your thoughts to the other one as if it was as natural as talking and no matter how hard you try, you just wouldn't be able to deny him."

"Do you know who he is?" Isabelle asked hopefully.

Raziel smiled, "As a matter of fact, I do. But, before you even ask, I am not going to tell you. You need to find him yourself and you need to fall in love, the way it is meant to be. Not because you know that you have to, just because he's your Parabatai. Once the two of you are truly one, bound by the sacred bond of love and peace you shall be marked by a sacred symbol. The mark of the Parabatai. Telling the rest of the seven realms, that you both are spoken for."

"What happens after we get that mark?" Isabelle asked.

"Your strengths would be his and his power would become yours. The true unification of Parabatai mates." Raziel ended, making her feel the weight of all the information.

Isabelle sat there for a while, thinking about all the things her father had told her. There was someone out there, that would love her till the end of times and would make her feel safe and at peace again. Isabelle had long back given up on love, but now, she had hope. She wanted to find her Parabatai.

Her thoughts were soon broken by a memory flashing in front of her eyes. Nik. Her best friend. 

Her sister and Damon had desiccated him and were possibly on their way to dump his body in the Arctic. She had to save him. Niklaus was vulnerable and unable to protect himself, and it was not good for him especially with Alaric roaming the streets with a White Oak in his hands.

"Father, forgive me, but I have to leave. Niklaus and his family are in trouble and I have to help them." Isabelle said urgently.

Raziel smiled and kissed her forehead, "My little fairy! Go, help your family, Rori. They need you."

That was the last thing Isabelle heard before her pendant started glowing again and her soul was sucked back into place.

⚜⚜⚜

Elijah and Rebekah entered their home only to find the living room a mess. The bodies of Jeremy, Stefan and Isabelle sprawled on the floor. Elijah rushed towards Isabelle and fell down on his knees seeing her corpse. 

He gently touched her face, which would always light up in his presence and was now void of life. Her cheeks, which would blush red on his touch, were now colorless. 

Her eyes which were an ocean for him to drown in were now without emotion. She was gone and there was nothing that could bring her back.

"Jeremy. Oh my God. He's dead, brother." Rebekah whispered checking for his pulse. Elijah looked in the youngest Gilbert's direction and noticed the ring on his finger.

"He has the ring on his finger. He'll come back, Rebekah." Elijah mumbled, causing her to take a sigh of relief.

Rebekah came and sat on the floor, beside Elijah, she took Isabelle's cold hand in hers.

"She's so cold," Rebekah whispered.

"She's gone, Bekah," Elijah said, staring at the peaceful expression on Isabelle's face.

Stefan began to wake up, once his neck joined itself back in place. Rebekah looked at him with tears in her eyes and when his eyes fell upon Isabelle's lifeless body, all color left from his face.

"No. No, no-no-no. This can't be happening. I just got her back. She can't be gone. Oh, God. No please no. Izzy, wake up, please. Wake up baby, please." Stefan said falling beside her as she tried to shake her awake. 

His whole body shook and tears fell down his cheeks. He tried and tried but to no avail.

"Stefan. Stefan, STOP. Please stop. She's gone." Rebekah said, trying to stop him from shaking Isabelle as she broke down once again. Elijah couldn't do anything but sit and stare. He didn't feel anything.

A gasp rang through the room, signaling the three vampires that Jeremy was awake. Stefan and Rebekah looked at him teary-eyed, while Elijah was still staring at Isabelle.

Jeremy's eyes filled up seeing his older sister's unmoving body. But before going away, she had given him a task and he had to make sure that it was fulfilled.

"We need to save Klaus," Jeremy stated with a stone-cold mask on his face.

Rebekah and Stefan looked at him in disbelief.

"What are you saying, Jeremy?" Rebekah asked baffled.

"Rebekah, my sister whispered two words before closing her eyes. Even with the pain, she was in, she wanted me to do something. All of us actually. And I wanna make sure it's done." Jeremy affirmed.

Elijah's head snapped towards Jeremy's direction.

"What did she want us to do?"

"She said 'save Nik' we need to make sure that he's safe, we can all mourn later," Jeremy said with a determination in his voice that knocked the air out of the three vampires.

Isabelle was so selfless and loving that even in her dying seconds all she wanted was to see the ones she loved, safe. The three of them knew what to do. They would make sure that Niklaus came out alive tonight.

Elijah carefully pulled the stake out of Isabelle's chest and picked her up and went in the direction of his room.

He placed her on his bed and placed the duvet over her cold body. He stared at her for a few minutes before taking her hand in his.

"I will destroy every realm, every Purgatory, if that is what it takes to bring you back. You have my word." Elijah kissed the back of her hand and her forehead.

He locked the stake in his safe before walking out of the room to leave on his mission to save his brother as a plan already took place in his mind.

All four of them left, with one thing on mind, saving Niklaus and then, killing everyone responsible for Isabelle's demise.

⚜⚜⚜

Stefan and Elijah stood outside the Gilbert house as Elena opened the door only to be struck with fear when she saw who it was.

"Matt," Elena called out, causing him to come out of the kitchen, and mimic the same expression on Elena's face.

"Elijah. Stefan."

"Hello again," Elijah whispered with a cold expression resting on his face. 

"We're here to make a deal," Stefan said, walking inside the house with Elijah trailing behind. It took everything in him to not rip Elena apart. She was the reason his Isa was dead.

"Give me Niklaus' body and we'll leave you all alone," Elijah said, as the four of them sat down on the dining table.

"If not?" Matt sassed, causing Stefan to roll his eyes.

"I'll probably rip this town apart and drown my sorrows of you killing my best friend in all of the blood." Stefan sneered.

"Why are you being like this Stefan? What is wrong with you?" Elena asked in disbelief making him roll his eyes.

"What is wrong with me? SERIOUSLY? Isabelle is dead, Elena. My best friend, your own sister and you don't feel even slightest of remorse." Stefan spat at her angrily. Elijah had to place a hand on his shoulder to stop him from ripping into the doppelganger.

"It was necessary. She would have killed me." Elijah lost it by now.

"NO SHE WOULDN'T HAVE. She was your sister, Elena and killing her was NOT necessary. Now before I rip you to shreds and feed them to your vampire sidekick, I suggest you tell me where my brother's body is." Elijah ordered with so much anger that it was enough to make the doppelganger shudder.

Fear struck Elena hard, listening to the normally calm Original be this angry. She hadn't yet realized what she had done wrong.

"Why do you want his body?" Elena asked skeptically. Elijah fought the urge to roll his eyes.

"He's my brother. We remain together."

"Do we have a deal? Your life in return for Nik's body." Stefan asked Elena.

"His lunatic siblings would kill you second they get a chance. Has the concussion give you brain damage?" Damon's voice rang out from the phone causing Stefan to run his hands through his hair, in order to control his anger.

"Rebekah and Kol respect Isabelle and for her, they wouldn't kill Elena. In return, I need my brother back alive." Elijah stated. 

"No. No, no-no-no. Did I mention no?"
Damon spoke in his irritating voice.

"Sadly no one asked you, Dam-Dam!" A voice came through the front door, the voice of a person no one thought they would see again.

Elijah's heart was beating wildly in his chest as he slowly turned around and looked at the door.

There she stood, in all her glory and fierceness. All of them stood up in shock looking at Isabelle. She walked inside the house with a cold stare in her eyes and a bitch grin on her face. She really was done with Elena and her minions.

"Hello, sister. Miss me?" Isabelle asked Elena with a fake innocent look while Elena gaped at her like a fish.

"You really don't wanna die, do you?" Said Damon.

"No, I don't. Now, within the next five minutes, you're gonna message Rebekah the address of wherever the hell Nik is and when she does come there, you're gonna hand over her brother to her. If you don't, by the sixth minute, I will kill Elena!" Isabelle spat causing Elena to look at her in fear.

"Pfft...you won't. She's your sister!" Damon said causing her to smirk.

"Oh, I would. Know why? Revenge is a dish, best served cold. Tick tock, you've got 4 minutes 30 seconds now." Isabelle said hanging up.

As soon as Isabelle turned around, she was pulled into a hard chest and wrapped in the most comforting arms. 

She realized that it was the noble Original who was hugging her as if his life depended on it. Isabelle instantly relaxed in his embrace and wrapped her hands around his neck. 

Both of them, holding on to each other so tightly like it was just them in the whole world. And for that moment, it was. 

The two people, hell-bent on denying their feelings but were unable to suppress what they were feeling in that moment.

"I'm fine, Elijah," Isabelle mumbled in his chest, he snuggled his face in her neck and just held her to himself.

Everyone in the room was surprised to see the exchange between the noirette and the Original. 

Anyone could see how they were both so content when they were together and Stefan was genuinely surprised to see the otherwise stiff Original, express his feelings so easily. Only Isabelle could do something like that.

"I thought I lost you." Elijah said, cupping her cheeks and resting his forehead on her's.

"You didn't. I am here." Isabelle placed her hands over his and looked at him with a smile.

"Iz?" Jeremy's voice came from the front door causing them to break their moment.

She turned around and smiled at him with tears in her eyes.

 Jeremy stood frozen for a moment before snapping out of his stance and rushing towards her. He picked her up in happiness and spun her around making her squeal. 

Stefan and Elijah smiled at the reunion. Isabelle was literally all Jeremy had.

Elena watched their exchange with a jealous expression because Jeremy wasn't like that with her. She still couldn't understand that it was her own actions that pushed her siblings away.

"I am so happy that you're fine. I was so scared and so worried that I was never going to see you again. You're all I have left and–" Jeremy rambled on and on before Isabelle hugged him again.

"I'm not leaving any time soon, kiddo." Isabelle said softly, patting his back.

"How are you alive?" Elena asked cautiously. Isabelle turned around and smiled at her wickedly.

"Oh, don't you mean to ask why am I not dead?" She asked sarcastically.

"That's not what I wanted." Elena denied making her scoff.

"Really? Is that why you stood there not doing anything, while your little dog plunged a stake in my heart that could have killed me?" She asked in anger. 

She was deeply hurt by what Elena did and she would always have a scar of this betrayal on her heart. She loathed betrayals and getting one from her sister was a huge blow to her feelings.

"You wanted me to die." Elena said, trying convince her own self more because she wanted to justify her own actions.

"NO I DID NOT ELENA!" Isabelle yelled before stepping closer to her as Elena stepped back, "I just wanted a drop of your blood so I could unlink you from Alaric and then kill him. But instead of trusting me for once, you let me die. Too much for being sisters, I guess." She sneered.

Elena scoffed, "We stopped being sisters the minute you left ten years ago Isabelle. I get it, mom and dad were being harsh on you, but that doesn't mean you leave your family, Isabelle."

Isabelle looked at Elena with tear-filled eyes. How could she bring something like that up? But well, if Elena was capable of killing her own sister then maybe she was capable of anything.

"Elena please shut up. You really have no clue what you're talking about." Jeremy said, trying to stop Elena before she did more damage.

"I know exactly what I'm doing, Jer. She left because she couldn't handle doing what mom and dad wanted her to do. And then, she didn't even come back for their funeral. Her own parents." Isabelle had had enough by now.

"THEY WERE NOT MY PARENTS! You really don't know why I left do you? Of course you don't. Why would they accept their own fault anyway." Isabelle mumbled in disbelief.

"What the hell are you on about. They weren't at fault." Elena said.

"Yes they were, Elena. You wanna know what happened ten years ago? Well here it is, I was in love with a guy, I loved him too much for my own good but he was just using me for sex. 

"One day I found out that I was pregnant with his child. I went to him, I told him about it and he said he didn't want anything to do with me or the child. I was seventeen and scared and pissed off at everyone. I didn't know what to do, so I did what any other kid in my situation would do.

"I went to talk to mom and dad. They were disappointed but they agreed to help me. But I should have known better, I should have known that for Grayson Gilbert, his family's reputation was much bigger than his daughter or her child.

"That night, mom happily made a vanilla smoothie for me, I was so happy that now my child was going to get a good future. I was wrong.

"Later I would get to know that dad had mixed an abortion pill in the drink. By the next morning, it was too late. I had lost my child. That is what happened, Elena. I fell in love, I got betrayed by him and then my so-called parents betrayed me too. And that is why I hate them, I hate this place. I HATE EVERYTHING!" Isabelle yelled with angry tears flowing down her cheeks as her hand pulled at the roots of her hair.

Not being able to control her anger, Isabelle angrily threw a vase at the wall, shattering it into pieces before falling down on her knees in tears. Stefan quickly came beside her and held her close. 

He knew all of it, he and Niklaus had spent years helping her get past it and protecting her from anyone and everyone. She had suffered more pain than anyone should and it broke his heart to see her like that.

Her body shook violently as she cried her heart out in Stefan's arms. Her pain never ceased because losing her child is suffering no mother should endure. 

All the memories came rushing back to her as she wailed. She wanted that child to be born, so badly, but it couldn't happen because of her own father.

Elijah stood there in shock of what Isabelle had just revealed. For a thousand years, all he had wanted was to be a father and to have a family of his own. 

He couldn't even imagine what she would have felt like when she woke up to know that she wasn't going to be a mother anymore. That feeling of emptiness must have eaten her up. 

Now, he understood why she was so closed off. Why she wouldn't want to experience love because all love represented to her was agony. 

Elijah knew that Isabelle had suffered, but never was he able to guess that it was something that big. 

Even after all this, she had the strength to smile every day and care about people. She would do anything for her family even though they were the reasons for her plight.

Elena on the other hand, didn't know how to react. All Elena knew was that Isabelle couldn't handle the pressure of their parents. She didn't know that her own niece or nephew was killed at the hands of her father, before he or she were even born.

She felt awful for putting her sister through all the pain. Now she knew why her sister cared about Klaus so much. 

He was the one who had saved her from herself. He helped her get through the toughest phase of her life and that is why, she would do anything for him.

"I...I didn't know." Elena stuttered out.

"Elena. I want you to leave. It took me and Nik years to not let her break down because of that and now, in one second you ruined it all. If you care about being alive, I really suggest you leave this room." Stefan spat with venom in his voice. Elena was shocked to hear that tone from Stefan but she did what he said anyway.

"Izzy. It'll be alright. I'm here with you." Stefan cooed in her ear as she sobbed in his chest and he patted her hair.

No matter how much time passed, the loss of her child would always haunt Isabelle. The pain never goes away and always reminds you of what you've lost. Losing a child is a hardship no one should face. It is the worst feeling in the world.

Isabelle's sobs slowed down and she stood back up once she wiped her tears. She had to save Niklaus. There wasn't enough time to mourn over past losses because she had to prevent any more from happening.

"Jeremy. Did Alaric take the bait?" She didn't want to waste any more time. Because she couldn't lose Nik too, he was her rock and she would shatter if anything happened to him.

Even though she just relived her weakest moment, she was still strong enough to focus on the necessity in hand. Elijah admired her more every day. For her bravery, for her strength, for her beauty and for her. 

"Uhm, yeah, he wants me to tell him where they're keeping Klaus."

Isabelle scribbled an address on a note pad and gave it to Jeremy, "Call him and tell him that this is where Klaus will be."

Jeremy did as told as the rest of them watched him, "I know where Klaus' body is."

"Good. Tell me." Came Alaric's voice.

"Damon's on his way to bury him in the woods off Route 12. I'll text you with the specifics."

"Thank you, Jeremy. You're doing the right thing for your sister."

Jeremy looked at Isabelle. He knew he wouldn't let anything happen to Klaus, for Isabelle's sake.

"I know," Jeremy said hanging up.

"He bought it," Jeremy stated.

"Okay, now what?" Stefan asked looking at Isabelle and Elijah.

"Now, the three of us go to route 12 and we stop Alaric," Isabelle said casually, walking towards the door.

"Hey wait, what about me?" Jeremy called from behind the trio.

"You stay inside until I come back," Isabelle said before walking out, with the two vampires trailing behind.

Jeremy sighed. He knew he couldn't argue and he also knew that she was capable of taking care of herself and if not, Elijah was going to protect her.

⚜⚜⚜

Elijah, Isabelle, and Stefan were walking through the woods, towards the location they were expecting Alaric to be.

Isabelle and Elijah were stealing glances at one another. There hands would brush occasionally, sending bolts of electricity through their bodies.

Stefan was clearly aware of what was going on and all of the tension was itching him to say something.

"Alright. What's going on with you two?" Stefan blurted out, causing them to look at him like a dear caught in headlights.

"Nothing."

"Nothing at all."

Both of them replied at the same time causing them to look at each other before look away again. Stefan gave a sarcastic smile.

"So do you want to explain why I feel so suffocated in this breezy forest? Oh wait, I know. Excessive sexual tension between you two." Stefan snarked.

She looked at him with wide eyes while Elijah tried not to react and looked anywhere but the people walking beside him.

"Stefan, what are you going to do once Ric's gone? Do you wish to pursue Elena?" Isabelle asked deflecting the topic, causing Stefan to smirk.

"Izzy, you're deflecting. And to answer your question, I am not going to do anything about Elena anymore." Stefan shrugged.

"Really? I thought she was your true love." Elijah asked rhetorically, Stefan smiled.

"I thought so too. But, whatever she saw, it wasn't me. I didn't have memories of more than half of my life and you know that a with memory me is way different than the one with amnesia. I am not who she thinks I am, Izzy. I am comfortable with being a vampire because I remember all the good times I have had with Nik and Lex and you. She's anyways in love with Damon. And especially now, after what she did, it's a miracle that I haven't killed her." Stefan spoke the last part in anger.

Isabelle hummed. She always thought that her sister was smart, but falling for Damon over Stefan was the most stupid thing Elena had ever done.

"Well. We'll both be lonely together then!" Isabelle sighed, wrapping her hand around Stefan's arm.

Elijah didn't say anything, although he wanted to tell her that he was there for her.

"Yeah I really don't think so. You aren't going to be lonely." Stefan said, slightly gesturing to Elijah with his eyes. Isabelle sighed and didn't say anything as the three of them met up with Caroline where they were expecting Alaric.

Caroline had a grim expression on her face when they saw the trio.

"What is it?" Isabelle asked.

"Tyler is dead. And that means, so is Klaus." Caroline said with glassy eyes, barely keeping herself together.

"What? No, no-no. Nik can't be dead." Stefan stuttered.

Elijah looked broken to hear about his brother's demise. He couldn't save him, and now the brother he had spent a thousand years with, was gone. Elijah had to make sure that Rebekah was safe because she would be vulnerable after losing Nik. He couldn't bear to lose Rebekah too.

"I'll go find Rebekah." Elijah sped away after saying this. Worried that his sister might become Alaric's bait as well.

Isabelle looked at Stefan and Caroline one last time before speeding away in the direction of the Lockwood cellar.

She entered the cellar, memories of the day before came rushing to her before she pushed them aside.

"I know you're here, Nik." She called out and turned around when she felt a presence behind her.

"You saved me. And you're alive." Niklaus, in Tyler's body, spoke with a heavy voice after seeing his best friend again. 

He really didn't believe that both of them would make it through the day. But they did because they were both strong, fierce and the two of the greatest survivors.

"Of course I did Nik. I would always save you, no matter what. And how I'm alive, I'll tell you that story later. Right now, we need to bring your original body here so I can put you back." Isabelle said urgently.

Niklaus nodded before hugging his best friend. They knew they couldn't tell his siblings that he was alive, yet. Because if the word somehow got to Alaric, Niklaus was pretty much easy to kill in Tyler's body.

Isabelle and Niklaus left for the storage unit, outside of the town immediately. None of them had a clue about what Rebekah was going to do to Elena.

❇❇❇❇

Elijah feeling what happened to Isa. What do you think about that? Elijah and Rebekah are both out for blood. Damon and Tyler, watch your back you bitches.

Isabelle meets her father. Yayy. She has a Parabatai! Hope you guys like that I included that. Although in my story, Parabatai is a love couple and not some brother bond. Here, the Parabatai can't exist if there's no love involved.

Isabelle's back to the land of the living and is out for blood. Elena you better sleep with your eyes open girl.

Oh my poor Izzy. No one should face the loss of a child. It's the worse feeling in the world. Gilberts are bloody murderers. For those out there, who are reading my story, if anyone from you has faced the loss like Isa, you have my condolences. It's the worst pain imaginable when your child gets ripped away from you. You are all strong women and you all have my respect. Because as Alaric once said, if you have the capacity to wake up the next day, after everything you went through? You're stronger than anyone else.

Stefan calling Elisabelle out on all the sexual tension. That was just hilarious.

Awww, Izzy helped her best friend. Like she had said to Esther, nothing can stop Isabelle from saving the ones she loves. Not even death.

Tell me your favorite parts from this chapter. Thankyou so much for our 1k family. I love you guys.

Vote and comment. Let's take this baby higher, shall we?

Love, Devu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 14.2K 57
แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€. ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
15.5K 457 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...
156K 4.8K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...
5.6K 213 12
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...