Born to Shine

chandanakshi tarafından

some relation are like tom and jerry they tease eachother ,knock down each but can't live without each other... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 2
paper back

chapter 71

4.4K 387 41
chandanakshi tarafından

Manik looked at her confusingly.

She took his hand completely

Nandu:- have you seen a small baby, holding a dear one's finger or anyone's or do you experienced it while she held his forefinger

Manik. :- hmm..

Nandu:- we were walking by holding our parent's fingers it indicates the development of growth in both aspects physically and mentally.

Manik held her hand into his completely and traced her knuckles.

Nandu:  -it indicates that the person who holding giving the trust, that I will always be as your support, even our parents, friends..even strangers will hold the hand for example like while crossing the road holding the hand in the same way. But small correction, they won't trace as you do and she chuckled).

Manik smiled held her hand normally

Nandu:- if a person the traced hand or fingers like you do.. indicates that you wishing to hold the hand forever.

Manik looked at her surprisingly and left the hand nervously

Nandu held his wrist when a person, held the waist tightly it indicates the fear and also seeking the support and some times it indicates protectiveness.

And...

Manik:- and.

Nandu: -these all things are most commonly done everyone but she looked into his eyes who is already looking at her.

she moved her fingers into between his fingers and clutched.

He slowly entwined her fingers and asked "you never allowed me..to do..then why now?

And her eyes are fixed no their  entwined hand

She looks at her hand and said;  I never ever allow to entwined these fingers with anyone because  ..I believe that ..I believe that

( She tightens grip on his hand and looked into his eyes.

Nandu:- the space between the fingers are supposed to fill with my soulmate which I believe that I belong to him forever.

She was taken back her hand and started taking steps to go leaving in confusion.

Manik did not understand anything and just looking at her.

Manik something strikes his mind suddenly and smiled looking at his hand and said Nandini .. wait.

Nandu smiled brightly without looking back..l

Manik about to take the step. towards her he noticed all the cars entering.

Manik:- pov God perfect timing.

He walked towards his mansion.

************************************

Morning:-.

. Murthy mansion :-
******************

Aditi:- Harshad where are going..its sunday, I think you don't have hospital too.

Harshad:- mom  I am not going anywhere..and he ( looked at Devika ) Chachi, I don't know how you spend the entire day with my mom.

Devika giggled.

Aditi:- why did you reject a girl Soha ..she is so pretty and cute.

Harshad ( roll his eyes ) seriously are you saying this .mom! I can't pamper every time to such a crying sensitive girl for everything..there is no fault with her ..but I am not the appt person to her..if I shout once..when I am in irritating mood, definitely she will run away from me.., I can be with a girl who always fights with me ..but not hypersensitive girl . ..yaa I am going to Abhi's place

He left the living room without giving a chance to anyone to talk.

************************************

Nandu helping the Mukti in the garden...
And watering the plants..in the garden.

Meanwhile, cabir comes their with mini pizza's

Mukti:- cabir.. be careful..it's completely muddy ..you may skip.

Cabir: okay ..( he reached them carefully).

Cabir:- mukku Nandu, I brought mini pizza's for you.and this prepared by our druv Aliya and Navya by making mess entire  kitchen

Mukti and  Nandu laughed.

Cabir:- come on have it.

Nandu show water pipe ..and Mukti showed her muddy hands.

Cabir smiled and made them eat by his hand.

Mukti:- hmmm..it's delicious..feed me one more.

Meanwhile, Manik comes there.

Manik;- hai guys  . ( His foot skipped ..and about to fall...Nandu left the water pipe held his hand..).

Mukti:- Manik be careful.

Somehow comes stepped out from it..and Nandu left his hand.

Manik:- ah ..it's paining...( While saying he kept his hand around her shoulder ..as he taking support to stand )

Nandu looked at him surprisingly..he pulled her little more close..!

Cabir:- nandu take him into the home

Nandu nodded as yes.. walked slowly along with him..when they reached a little far.

Nandu removed his hand from her shoulder:- don't act smart .. Malhotra,

Manik ( suppressing his smile, trying to be serious ) wow! Not bad ms.Murthy ..,(  again he placed his hand around her shoulder with one hand...with another held his hand )

Nandu :-( whispered ) Manik!

Manik ..taking steps along with her:- hmm. ( He said tracing her fingers)

Manik:- so! ( He said looking at her hand which is in his).

Nandu ( little loud voice ) hi bunny.

Manik ( irritating way ) what.

Nandu pointed towards rabbit ..she immediately escaped from his hand started running behind it.

Manik:- god this girl!

( He also started running behind her...)

Finally, she sat..down playing with the garden.

Manik also sat beside her..and blushed..!

Manik:- ( he took a rabbit from her hand..and left it..).

Nandu:- Manik why did you left.

Manik:- for this ( he pulled her on his lap..and made her sit..and hugged Tightly  ..) she surprised by his act.

He could listen to her breath.

Manik:- relax...

He breaks the hug..and cupped her face with hand ..still, her eyes are closed.

Manik ( whispered ) look at me. ..ms.magnet

Nandu ( opened her eyes).

Manik:- I love your eyes so much honey, i am so passionate about it particularly.

She held his hand which is on his cheek with a low voice " I ...I wonder how boys feel when they are in love .do they get butterflies? Do they have you on their mind 2407? Do they wait for the girl to come online for hours do they smile t random times at the thought of girl? Do they miss her all the time ( do they think about the smallest thing she says?

He placed her hand herself around his shoulder.. pulled her towards him..taking his breath..he placed her hair .. one side., He traced her neck.

Nandu tightens her grip on his shirt and .closed her eyes and he traced her lips.

She held his hand he immediately entwined with fingers with his and smiled.

Manik:- are you asking about all boys or particularly about me.

Nandu:- I asked generally.

She said trying to cover up

Manik smiled while playing with her fingers.

Manik:- we boys don't get butterflies. we get fireworks. we don't have you on our mind 24/7, but we do have you on our hearts. often yes we wait for you to go online. just simple being online makes our heart and even we don't talk. whenever you talk to us, our face form half-smile. that means we are so happy but trying ourselves hard not to show it. and at hidding, it .we does miss you all the time granted.we'd spend all the time at with you if possible. we don't think smallest things you say, we think everything what you say, panicking at every single word. trying to define what it really means, to read the between the lines. but wait they are more.

We would love you in million ways and at once started loving you there is no going back for us .no matter how hard we try we always love a girl that has touched us .us boys in love will think that of a girl thing in the morning and
Think of the girl last before we sleep.
Whenever we see a couple, our thoughts immediately jump to that girl and imagine that the couple was us.
Every single detail of her loved the way she walks, talks, speaks, the sound of her voice, her laughter .the sparkles in her eyes, her shy smile .the way she dresses ..the cute face makes when she sleep and the way she says  our name
That our heart explode with mirth, a simple act no one can replicate.

A boy in love with a girl is not a simple thing .. though ladies stereotypes us guys as simple .a man love is not simple.. no..he will be unpredictable .he will be persistent, stubborn, and given the circumstances.it means carrying you from  one side of the world to another To win your heart, a man in the world love
He will be Martyr, giving you his all and asking foremost none .he will show how to appreciate the beauty of the world in thousand ways and then he will approach you to appreciate your beauty in million ways .a man in love is no simple.

Nandu unknowingly placed his hand on his cheek and closed her eyes move towards his lips..and immediately smiled and hugged him hiding her blush and he responded the hug immediately and pattern her hair! And bite his lips and smiled brightly.

Ignore Mistakes.

Keep smiling

Have a nice day

Chandanakshi.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.5K 502 9
This story is from the press conference track in which vansh announces Ahana as Mrs. VRS . . . . Cover Credits @Riddhima_VRS
137K 9.3K 36
Manik A reserved guy, loves surprises but don't expect from anyone. . . . Nandini Also a reserved girl except to her loved ones or whom she loves...
3.8K 178 13
Continuing from my previous book, "BACK AS ONE" these are oneshots of our favourite jodi together because Star Plus doesn't have the mood of bringing...
1.2M 63.5K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...