Scar's Daughter: Lion King 1...

By BiancaEvans2

This is the story of Scar's daughter and the role she played in both lion king movies. Her name is Mione and... More

Taka (aka Scar) and Coco
New Pride
Take-over and Running Away
Pride-lands
Elephant Graveyard?
Day with the Girls
Coco's Pride
Beginning of Scar's Reign
Newborn Cubs
Teenage Life
Water & Birth
The Truth About Mufasa's Death
King's Return
It is a Girl
Scar's Heir
Two Rogue Lions
Lily Pond
Return to the Pride
Pride and Fire
Names and Kovu
Kovu's Stay
Deception & Disgrace
War Preparation
We Are One

Party

7K 124 36
By BiancaEvans2

Mione's POV

"Hey girls, so what's on the agenda today?" I ask Kula and Tama. They're both laying in the shade when I found them. Nala was out hunting with her mother, Anita and the three huntresses. Aunt Sarabi and her sisters were on patrol, had taken Mheetu with them. Zira and he girls were hunting. Papa was looking after Nuka today.

"I heard of a party in a secret oasis" Tama says lifting her head from Kula's front legs.

"There's nothing better to do" Kula says stretching. "You coming princess?" she asks me.

"I don't know" I mumble thinking it through. Just then I hear my father roaring. "Never-mind, lets get out of here" I tell them. We all run off away from pride rock laughing. Tama leads the way to the party.

(Pride rock) Scar's POV

"Have you three seen my daughter?" I ask Shenzi and her brothers.

"I think I saw her and two of her friends running away from pride rock" Banzai states.

"I'm sure she's just enjoying her day off" Shenzi assures me.

"I want you three to go find them and bring them back. Something isn't right" I tell them. They leave as Nuka appears. "Come Nuka, I shall show the best place about pride rock" I tell him. Before leading him to the highest ledge the over looks the entire pride lands.

(Secret oasis: http://pridelands.eu/pictures/tlk2/20/simbas_pride_3417_thumb.jpg) Mione's POV

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Kula asks Tama.

"Positive, Rafiki told me" Tama states. "Who knows, we might meet our prince charming tonight" she adds.

"There's going to be rogue lions?" I ask her.

"Yep" Tama says smiling.

"What sort of party is this sis?" Kula asks her unsure.

"A party for single animals to find mates" Tama states.

"I don't want or need a mate" I snap annoyed.

"Come on, it'll be fun" she assures me.

"Fine, but if any lion tries to mount me. I'm leaving" I tell her. We reach the end of a tunnel and see a beautiful garden. "It's beautiful" I say and Kula nods her head in agreement.

"Lets get this party started right" Tama states. We all go down and while they go to mingle. I lay by the slow flowing stream dipping my front paws in. When I look up I see them flirting with the same lion and roll my eyes.

"My brother has no class" a male voice says as someone lays down beside me. Looking to my left I see a handsome young lion with dark teal coloured eyes. "They your friends?" he asks me.

"Yeah, best friends" I tell him. "Trust me, they don't care about sharing a lion. As they're twins" I state.

"What about you?" he asks me.

"I'd rather not be tied down" I reply.

"I'm Rex by the way and the lion talking to your friends is my older brother Axel" he states.

"Mione, the dark one is Kula and the light one is Tama" I tell him.

"So if you don't want a mate, why are you here?" he asks me.

"Tama dragged Kula and I along" I say shrugging. "Looks like they're going to somewhere more private" I ad looking at Kula, Tama and Axel.

"Yeah, my brother doesn't waste time when he sees a pretty lioness" Rex states. "Me I want to find a beautiful lioness with a great personality. To settle down with and start a family. Still no luck though" he explains.

"If I ever found the right lion, I'd leave this pride. So that we could start one all our own. But in my personal opinion, he doesn't exist" I explain as I stand up. "Coming here was a waste of time" I state.

"Please don't leave" Rex begs blocking my way. "I won't have anyone to talk to" he states. "I promise, I'm not like my brother" he tells me.

"I guess I can stay a little longer, walk with me" I tell him as I walk farther down stream. "Hey, there's music" I state running towards it. Rex follows me and nearly rammed into me when I stopped.

"Sorry" he says smiling sheepishly. We sit down as the show starts. "They're really talented" he states smiling.

"I know right, I used to sing with them" I tell him.

"Why did you stop?" he asks me confused.

"When my uncle and cousin died in a stampede. My father took over the pride and gave me a whole list of things to do. I just didn't have the time to sing anymore" I explain.

"That sucks, I'm sure you have a beautiful voice" he states making me cheeks heat up. I'm glad I have fut to hide it. "I hope you find the perfect guy for you" he tells me.

"Same, it's nice to talk to someone who gets what I want" I say smiling. "You have to bring you girl here when you find the one. I'd love to meet her" I tell him.

"I will, so friends" he says holding a paw out.

"Friends" I state placing my paw on his.

"Hey little brother, there you are" a male voice says.

"Mione, we've been looking for you everywhere" Tame states as Kula nuzzles me.

"I was just talking to Rex here while enjoying the show" I tell them.

"Hey I'm Axel" the lion they had come with says.

"I know, Rex told me" I state.

"So you mounted her yet brother?" he asks Rex.

"No, we're just friends" Rex tells him.

"Exactly and I'm not about to let a complete stranger mount me" I snap. "Rex thank you for the company, I hope you find who you're looking for. Kula, Tama it's time to return home" I tell them. They say goodbye to Axel and we leave.

(Pride rock)

We got home and papa seems mad. Nala walks over to us. "Mheetu's gone, Sarabi got him out and dad took him" she tells us.

"Why didn't I know about this?" I ask her.

"We didn't want you to get into a fight with Scar for lying to him again" Aunt Sarabi states.

"But I could of helped" I state.

"Mione!" Papa calls and I sigh.

"I gotta go" I tell the girls and walk over to papa. "You called Papa" I say as I sit down.

"Is it true you knew nothing of this plot?" he asks me.

"I did not know of the plot to send Mheetu away" I assure him. Looking into his eyes so that he knew I wasn't lying. "I was with Kula and Tama all day" I add.

"Good, I'm glad you weren't involved" he says smiling. "Oh and some new lionesses have joined the pride. They're friends of the others that joined recently. So you're looking after Nuka tomorrow while Zira shows them around" he adds.

"Yes papa" I say bowing my head. I then go lay down beside Tama and lay my head over her back. I sigh deeply before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

(Couple of days later in the Green lands) Coco's POV

Xeno reached the green lands safely with his son. "He looks just like you" I tell Xeno. Just then Taka and Mimmi run over.

"Who's this?" Mimmi asks.

"I'm Mheetu" Xeno son says answers.

"I'm Mimmi and this is my brother Taka" Mimmi tells him.

"Do you want to play with us?" Taka asks him getting into a play bow.

"Can I play father?" Mheetu asks Xeno.

"Of course you can, but remember don't wonder to far" Xeno reminds the other.

"Come on, we'll show you the water hole" Mimmi states. Together the three cubs run off to play together.

"He's safe now and has cubs his own age to play with" Xeno states happily. "I saw Mione, she's growing into a beautiful and powerful lioness" he tells me. "Also Sarabi said they'd fight to get rid of Scar, Zira, her pride and the hyenas" he adds.

"Good" I say smiling. "But there's something you're not telling me. Spill" I tell him.

"Zira and Scar had a cub, he's a weak looking cub. Has his mother's red eyes and definitely not king material. Scar would of probably tried to crypt Mheetu if I didn't get him out. I just pray no other cub falls into his clutches" he states.

"Then the Taka I once knew is truly gone" I say dejectedly. "Come we must inform Nick of this" I tell him. We return to the den to tell Nick the news. To see the three cubs already there sleeping soundly and we smile. Xeno gives Nick his report before calling it a night.

Third person

Little did anyone know. That Tama and Kula became pregnant after their time with Axel. Also that their cubs would give Scar a chance at a stronger heir then little Nuka.

A/N

Picture above of Axel and picture on the external link of Rex. Video above of Boogie Wonderland, Lion King style.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 100 6
The young lion princess known as (Y/n) is cast out of her pride by her cruel aunt, who claims she killed her mother. While the aunt rules with an iro...
51.9K 823 13
This story begins at the end of Scar's reign. Luna was an orphaned two week old cub. That seemed to of appeared out of nowhere. Follow her story thro...
73.2K 986 20
Skylar is the daughter of Scar and one of the lucky five chosen to go to Auradon Prep. Granted, she loves her life ruling the streets of the Isle, bu...
45.5K 953 22
You are the son of Scar and have never met your mother. You loved your father so much that you couldn't see the evil that was corrupting him. After t...