~Thats Just the way it Is

By kidaaTrillThough

This book has people in my REAL life and There hidden as Famous people Meanwhile it's about Friends and good... More

~Fxck love I just want Somebody
~Baby pass me the Hookah
~Would you Belive me if i said Im Inlove
To be Continued
~Ladies man
~Life of my Migos
~Lets Turn Up !
~The Worst
~Man she crazy but I love her
~Do you remeber The time
~Right now I want Sex you baby
~So thats how you feeling
~Dang Ma you getting around

To Be Continued "Fxck Love dont Want it "

30 3 0
By kidaaTrillThough

Forget love man because girls that I was trying talk to like JucCee she single but CONFUSED and Brittany spears but I got out feelings. I hit up my Homie Mariah Carey she was like it be okay and friend ETC. I loved that girl and look now to this day BRITTANY likes half everything I post. But nahh forget love get money!! she was feeling me like she said I had her blushing so we date for like a hour&half man I get message "she sad that shall dumped him like that" .I was like you the should thought about that before you said Yes but girl's say boys slow nahh y'all is Later that night I was mad asf so I deleted our pic of Facebook...furthermore Trina text me ask me was I okay I ain't going lie I was not okay. But I got over it now so now it's "Fxck love get Money".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.4K 32
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
47.5K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

183K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
67.4K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...