~Thats Just the way it Is

By kidaaTrillThough

This book has people in my REAL life and There hidden as Famous people Meanwhile it's about Friends and good... More

~Fxck love I just want Somebody
~Would you Belive me if i said Im Inlove
To be Continued
~Ladies man
To Be Continued "Fxck Love dont Want it "
~Life of my Migos
~Lets Turn Up !
~The Worst
~Man she crazy but I love her
~Do you remeber The time
~Right now I want Sex you baby
~So thats how you feeling
~Dang Ma you getting around

~Baby pass me the Hookah

79 4 0
By kidaaTrillThough

Trina and K. Michelle was my day one man we played same sport with our other day one . Fantasia which I called her bae but after me and Trina and K.Michelle took walk , to Moss St.too see White man.. at first K.Michelle said he is crazy and he had went in her house Light her bear on fire I was like wtf .But we got there she came out with two blunts at first I was like man this my first time but okay I got try some day so we laughing with Trina man we got home and Hit that mess man was Trina gone! she laughing and acting crazy me. I was taking off my clothes off and talking slow lmao but K.Michelle said yall see the Lord we said at same time Yes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 14.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
979K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
719K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
231K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.