Undeniable Love ( A Mortal In...

By ThePizzaSliceKid

Clary has had a hard life of depression and sadness. Her past comes back to haunt her when she moves to New Y... More

Chapter 1-New Life
Chapter 2- The Institute
Chapter 4- School
Chapter 5- Mixed Emotions
Chapter 6- Problems
Chapter 7- Danger is Near
Author's Note (Sorry) :(
Chapter 8- Feelings
Chapter 9- Safe Haven
Chapter 10- The worst has passed
Chapter 11- Love is in the air
chapter 12- An Ordinary Day
Chapter 13- Surprise, Suprise
chapter 14- Nightmares
Chapter 15- Misery Turns to Joy
Chapter 16- Memories
Chapter 17- A New Era
Chapter 18- Congratulations
Chapter 19- A First Time For Anything
Chapter 20- Jealousy & A Mystery
chapter 21- Asked & Answered
Updates!
Chapter 22- I can't believe it
Chapter 23- Early wedding gifts
Chapter 24- The wedding To Remember part 1
The wedding To Remember Part 2
A Wedding to Remember Part 3
Thank You!
A Wedding to Remember Part 4
The Final Stand
Chapter 29- Happy Endings
Epilogue
One-shot (A/N)
One-Shot Contest

Chapter 3 - Can the day get anymore awkward?

2.4K 47 4
By ThePizzaSliceKid

    This is the third chapter, hope you like it! Comment, rate, and share! Thnx :D
      -----------------------

    Previously

      We looked around the hall and saw a silver-haired boy, with very dark eyes talking to people around him. There was a girl, very tall and skinny, long black hair and lots of make-up, and next to her was a boy, very slim and had very sea blue eyes and shiny black hair. She didn't study them much until she saw the beautiful golden-haired boy, she saw his muscles and and upper toned body, his golden eyes that sparkled, and 'he is beautiful' I thought.
     I was in my train of thought until I hear a noise"Hey your Clary right?". I look up and see the golden haired boy smirking at me.
      From his look I could tell he's those boys who use you and leave, if he is, then he should be looking somewhere else?!

*Right Now*

      Jace P.O.V

    I was taking to my adoptive sister and brother, Izzy and Alec, when we walked in. We laughed a lot and the chicks kept looking at me and I winked at them knowing I'll talk to them again later. 

  We got to our lockers and Sebastian appeared next to us with the happiest face he's had.

"What's up Seb, you seem happy?" I  asked while Izzy and Alec leaned in on my shoulders.

 "It's just that I heard a new girl named Clarissa and..." and Seb was cut off by Izzy.

 "Isn't Clarissa your sister that you always talked about, I would love to meet her!!" said Izzy pushing me out of the way towards the lockers. Smooth, very smooth.

Seb glares at Izzy "As I was saying, I don't know if that could be my Clarissa or maybe another random new kid?"said Seb as he finished with a nervous feel and tone. 

 "So where is the new kid and how did you know about it?" said Alec crossing his arms." She is in the office talking to Robert and I know because I was asked to show her around, wanna join?" asked Seb. I wasn't sure about this but maybe she'll be pretty enough, I don't know but I'll still do it. 

I heard a round of 'sure's come from Izzy and Alec and we were on our way to the office. The walk wasn't very far and we were walking 'till we stopped on the corner towards the office because she was nowhere to be seen. 'maybe she was late.' I thought. We were all waiting 'till I see two figures walk out the door, a tall and skinny boy with brown curls, glasses, and a red jacket. He must be new too, but that wasn't important until I saw someone next to him, a girl, she was slim, beautiful red hair, a little shorter than the boy, and she had vibrant green eyes. I think she'll be a good catch. I tap Seb on the shoulder and walked towards her with a smirk on my face.

"Hey your Clary right?" I asked smirking at her and she had the same epression when she said" Yes and who are you?" I was taken a back a bit when she didn't seem glamoured by my beautiful looks. I was going to answer when I got pushed back by Sebastian.

Clary's P.O.V

"And who are you?" I said blankly and he looked surprised. I bet he thought I would fall under his charm, even though I did, but I won't let him win this easily. I was sidetracked when I see my brother barge through whatever his name is, he never answered my question, but I didn't care because I finally saw Sebastian. 

He came up to me and stopped searching me up and down, but once he saw my face, he smiled making me smile. We stared at each other's eyes and Sebastian engulfed me in a tight, but warm hug. I immediately wrapped my arms around him and he spun me around feeling joy. When he stopped, I took a step back almost falling and he put a hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb under my eyes. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Hey I'm Sebastian, and you are?" asked Sebastian grinning, already knowing he didn't lose his sense of humor.

I choked a laugh and was at a loss of words, "Hi I'm Clary, How you been?" softly nudging his shoulder playing his game.

"It's been good, but I've missed you a lot and I can see that you've grown and made friends" said Sebastian pointing at Simon.

"Right, Seb, this is Simon. Simon this is Sebastian, my brother." I said with joy.

"Hey, Clary's told me about you." said Simon and earning a smile of acceptance from Sebastian.

I suddenly forgot about everyone else because the tall girl came over with everyone else trailing behind."So Sebastian aren't you going to introduce us to your sister."Hi I'm Isabelle, but you can call me Izzy." Said Izzy giving me a smile.

"Right, Clary I want you to meet my friends because they'll be your friends too." Seb said already walking towards them.

"Hello I'm Alec and you already met my sister, Izzy." Alec said while shaking my hand.

Then the golden haired boy stepped up and smirked, he was about to say something when my brother spoke up, "Be careful, Lightwood, I'm warning you."

"Fine but I don't need to anything because my face says it all. Hi I'm Jace." said Jace grinning at me.

I like to have fun so I'm gonna enjoy this,"Hey Jace and Seb you don't have to worry because I don't see what the fuss is about, it's just Jace." I said giving a questioning look and earning laughter from everyone besides Jace, who stared at me surprised.

Sebastian walked up to me and fist bumped me and said " That's my girl." I laughed and answered," You bet." We both grinned at each other and walked back to the group and Izzy grabbed my arm creating a chain.

"I can't believe you didn't fall for Jace," said Izzy "that's a first?" Izzy mumbled and Jace glared at her.

Jace P.O.V

I can't believe it, Clary didn't fall for my looks or words, but it shocked me when she made a very good and shocking combat. 'She's fiesty and cute, she is so my type' I thought.

Alec and Sebastian left us because they had physics next, but what did Clary have? Me and Izzy have Music next and Clary hasn't left us, maybe she's in my class. 'Life can't get any better' I thought.

Clary P.O.V

I can't believe Jace is in my class, but I still have Izzy. She say in the middle seat while Jace sat in the back. I stood at the door waiting for the music teacher.

"Hello class, today we have a new student, Clary. I am Mrs.Pond or you can call me Amy. You can sit on the back next to Jace. 'Great, I think my cheeks grew a shade of red.' I thought. Jace noticed and when I sat down, he winked at me. I think he is a player but if he does try to get to me, all that will change.

It was fun practicing guitar and piano, but then Mrs.Pond gave an assignment to class."You will be assigned a partner to work on a duet. You have a month to write and practice your duet." She said handing our papers with our partners name on it. Great I have Jace as a partner, how will I keep my feelings straight. I looked at him and he said, " how about we practice at my house" He finished the sentence winking. I rolled my eyes.

Mrs.Pond said, " To finish the class, Clary will sing a song with our best student. Jace will you come up here please?" She said motioning him to come up.

"What song do you wanna sing?" I asked trying not to sound nervous.

"Say something I'm giving up on you by Christina Aguilera and A Great Big World." ( I do not own this song, copyright) said Jace.

He went towards the guitar while I sat down next to him on the bench. I take a deep breathe, here we go....

"Say Something"

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something

The song ended and Jace entwined our fingers and took a bow. I never thought jace could sing and the bell rang. I went to grab my bag when someone grabs my hand, "You have an amazing voice, and I would love to do it again sometime." I realized it was Jace.

We left class while he kept trying to flirt with other girls while I'm right next to him. 'Can the day get anymore awkward?' I thought entering the cafe.

"Don't get jealous, I haven't had time to me with you?" Jace said smirking.

I just rolled my eyes and walked in to the cafe.

         ---------------
That ends this chapter, hope you enjoyed and I would love a lot more votes and peoples comments. It will take a while to update more, but I'll never forget writing again. Help me get likes and if you would like a different fanfic like A Doctor Who fanfic, I would love to but I first need to know you like this one. Share, vote. and comment.
-J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 809 21
[COMPLETED BUT SERIES DISCONTINUED] [BASED OFF THE BOOK SERIES. NOT THE TV SHOW] Clarissa Fairchild and Jace Herondale, the happy perfect couple of t...
133K 2.8K 30
All original characters belong to Cassandra Clare. This story was made for entertainment purposes only. BASED ON THE TV SHOW First book in the 'Our F...
154K 4.6K 22
Clarissa Fray. The new girl. Jace Wayland. The school heart-throb. Sebastian Fray. Clary's brother and Jace's best friend. When Clarissa - or Clary a...
297K 6.4K 31
Clary Morgenstern is living with her dad Valentine Morgenstern, Jonathan her brother is living with their mother Jocelyn Morgenstern. It's Clary's 16...