Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

By ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... More

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Thirty one

2.4K 67 6
By ladycadillac

Sana is at the kitvhen practiher cooking skills. She wanted to learn more dish that her mom taught her especially Tzuyu's favorite food. She knows it will not be long for them to finally settled down on their own.

"Sana," she heard a griend called her from the living room.

It's Mina that's why she didn't bother to look out who it was.

"What the hell Sana-chan, why did you let Jeong-in left alone here," Mina said when she saw I.N crawling at the floor with chocolate stains all over his face.

Sana quickly look at the living room to see what happened.

"Oh shit, I forgot to take the chocolates away," she said and rushes to his son to wipe the chocolates on his face.

"That's enough Jeong-in, you've eaten too much sweets," Sana said as she take away the chocolate bar.

There are chocolates stains even at the floor.

"You shouldn't spoiled him chocolates at this age," Mina said and help her clean the mess.

"Tzuyu is the one whose spoiling him, she also told me that those chocolates does not contain too much sugar and caffeine, so it's safe," Sana said.

Tzuyu really spoiled her son too much, buying him expensive toys and clothes even though she just buy a new one few days ago.

"But still too much is not good," Mina said to her friend.

"I know, I know," Sana said. She change I.N's clothes that also stains with chocolates.

While the two are cleaninf the mess Sana's phone vibrates.

"Mina can you please check my phone, it might be important," Sana said to her friend and cotinue wiping the floor after she puts I.N at his crib.

"Someone says Tzuyu is waiting at you in the given address," Mina said to Sana after reading the message.

"She might be waiting for long, Mina can you please baby sit Jeong-in for awhile hehehe," Sana said before Mina could speak Sana quickly go upstairs to change her clothes.

She doesn't like making Tzuyu wait. Since it's Tzuyu she doesn't want any time to be wasted. After changing his clothes she run out of the house ignoring what Mina says.

She quickly called the cab and show the driver the address. She notice that the sender sent it is unknown but she just ignored it.

The address brought them to a private village.

"Excuse me, where are you going?" The cab stop at the entrance since it's a private village they doesn't let anyone just go inside.

What would Tzuyu do in here? She thought.

"I'm Sana, Tzuyu's girlfriend, someone message me that she's waiting inside," Sana said to the guard.

The guard nod since he knows that Tzuyu is the new villager at the place and Tzuyu also informed her about Sana. The guard open they way for them.

The cab continue driving until they stop at the said address. Sana walk out of the car. She got suprise when they stop on an under construction house.

The house exterior desings seems familiar to her. There are some workers who notice her presence.

"Ma'am how can we help you?" One of the workers ask.

"Uhm, I'm Sana, Tzuyu's girlfriend. Is she inside?" She said that shock the workers.

They all know that no one should know about the house and that's what Lisa told them. What more surprise them when Sana came to the place knowing that everyone shouldn't know about this especially Sana.

The worker just nod and let her in.

Sana walk inside the unfinished house and look around it.

The house is built in nice architecture. She thought.

But what wonders her the most is what Tzuyu is doing here. She heard little noise coming from upstairs. Her heart starts to beat fast suddenly.

As she step at the stairs it feels like something is stopping her from going up. But she already reach the floor, the first door is wide open. She got stun at what she see her heart feels like stop from beating and broke into tiny pieces. Her world crash when she saw her lover is kissing someone inside the room.

Her eyes automatically became watery. All her dreams and hopes for them vanish after seeing them.

"Tzuyu?" She mumbles and a tear falls down from her eyes.

Tzuyu knew it, someone will caught them but of all the people why that someone is Sana. She push Lisa away from her causing the latter fall from the ground.

What hurt Sana the most when she saw Lisa is the one kissing her lover. The girl she suspected Tzuyu is cheating on.

"Sana," Tzuyu says but Sana just run away.

She doesn't want to see or hear any word from Tzuyu. She thought Tzuyu is different, she thought Tzuyu is not that type of person that will hurt her like the others.

But it's all just thoughts, she believe in her so much. She put too much hope on her so much.

When Sana walk out of the house a sudden car stop infront of her. The window opens and it reveals Mark.

"Need a ride?" Mark says as he wanted to scream in victory when he sees Sana in such a misery.

Sana got surprise when she saw Mark but she just ignored him. He is just another person she can't trust on. She's not a type of person who cries out in public but she can't hold her tears anymore.

Out all of the people that hurt her Tzuyu is the one who hurt her the most. Few more minutes she arrive back in their house. She stop on track when she saw hwe parents car outside their house.

She took a deep breath and wipe her tears before the enters the gate. Her parents shouldn't know what happened. She knows how her parents, specifically her dad trust Tzuyu so much. She knows what her dad can do to her girlfriend once he find out what Tzuyu just did.

She saw her parents at the living room talking with Mina who is carrying Jeong-in in her lap. Her parents and friend look at her when she entered the house.

She didn't speak a word when she enters. Sana just grab Jeong-in at Mina's arm.

"Thank you, you can leave now," Sana said and walk away.

Mina felt that there's something wrong happened between Sana and Tzuyu. Sana is not in that mood when she leaves the house. She looks so excited when she left.

Not only Mina is the one who noticed it, even Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki. Her mother suddenly felt worried to her daughter.

"Dear, are you alright?" She ask to her daughter and stood up to approach her.

But Sana just turn her back.

"Are you crying?" Her mother asks once again that makes her closed her eyes tightly before facing them.

"I'm fine mom, I'm just tired," Sana said but she knows she can't lie to her parents.

"Is it about Tzuyu?" Her dad said.

"Mina told me you left to meet her. Where is now?" Sana just look down and hug her son.

Her tears starts to fall down again. Mrs. Minatozaki quickly approach her daughter while Mina is being stunned at the side doesn't know what to do. She got a bad feelings about this.

"Tzuyu," Sana said and break down.

Her mother hugs her tight and hush her.

"What happened?! What did she do?!" Her father shouts when he heard Tzuyu is the reason why his daughter is crying.

"Tz-tzuyu, ch-cheated on m-me," Sana said between sobs.

Mina who is silently watching the family jaw dropped after hearing what Sana said. She knews Tzuyu couldn't do that.

"That bastard!" Her father said angrily.

"Are you sure at what your saying?" Sana's mother said who also can't believe at what her daughter just said.

Sana nod and say ,"I saw her earlier kissing her friend," Sana said and cry harder.

Mina on the other hand doesn't know what to do or what to react. She couldn't believe Tzuyu will do that.

"Go to your room and fix your face stop crying!" Her father ordered that makes Sana stop crying and went to her room.

After Sana went to her room Mina also bud her goodbye and left the house.

******

Tzuyu run out of the house and look for her girlfriend and she saw a familiar man standing not far away from the house. She look at it carefully. It's Mark, smirking at her.

But she doesn't have time to deal with him and just drive her car away and went to Sana's house. When she arrive at the place she gulp hard when she saw Sana's parents car parked outside the house.

She knows she just can't barge this in like what she usually do. She pressed the door bell multiple times until the gate opened and reveal Sana's dad.

Sana's dad quickly puch Tzuyu at her face as soon as he saw her.

"You really still has guts on showing up here!" Mr. Minatozaki shouted and punch Tzuyu again.

Tzuyu tries to stand up.

"I will explain sir," she said but Mr. Minatozaki just punch her straight to his abdomen that makes her have haemorrhage.

Mrs. Minatozaki tries to stop her husband when she saw blood come out of Tzuyu's mouth.

"That's enough!" She said.

"No this kid needs to learn her lesson!" He said and lift Tzuyu up with her shirt and punch her again.

Tzuyu's face is now fully beaten up.

"P-please let me talk to Sana," she said and kneel down at Sana's father.

But the old man just kick her in her stomach that makes her vomit more blood.

"That's enough!" Mrs. Minatozaki said and pull her husband away from Tzuyu.

"Just leave Tzuyu and never show up again!" She angrily said. Yes she's pissed but she can't let her husband killed someone.

Tzuyu helplessly stands up and look at Sana's bedroom window.

"SANA PLEASE TALK TO ME!" She shouted and starts crying.

She can't lose Sana. Not this time. Not this time that she's now starting to work to everything for them.

"SANA PLEASE," she said. She ignores the ache of the bruise and blood coming from her mouth.

"Sana please I'm begging you," she whispered as she falls down in her knees.

Tzuyu stayed there longer until her bloods dried up from her face. Her eyes starting to get tired but all she wants is to see Sana and explain her everything.

It's now getting late and the lights at the Minatozaki's house is now off. She now decided to leave but instead of going home she went to Jeongyeon and Nayeon's house. She can't let her parents seen her in that condition.

She reach the house of her unnies.l and knock on the house gate.

"Oh my God Chou what happened to your face!" Jeongyeon exclaimed when she saw Tzuyu's face swelling and full of bruise and dry blood.

She help Tzuyu whose getting weak to get in.

"Nayeon-ah!" Jeongyeon shouted to call her lover.

"Who did this to you?" Jeongyeon asks worriedly.

"What the heck Yoo--" Nayeon stops when she saw her precious friend condition.

"My god Tzuyu, what happened to your precious face. Who fucking did this to you?!" Nayeon said angrily and help Tzuyu's face.

Tzuyu just burst out crying that panic Nayeon.

"Tzuyu what happened?" Nayeon said softly. She hates it when Tzuyu is crying.

"Sana saw me kissing Lisa," Tzuyu said and burst out crying again.

"Your cheating on her?!" Jeongyeon said that makes Nayeon hit her arm.

"Ouch!" Jeongyeon said and caress her arm that Nayeon hit.

"Do you think Tzuyu can do that? She's not like you," Nayeon said and rolled her eyes.

"Yah, past is past," Jeongyeon said.

"I guess her father did this to you?" Nayeon said and Tzuyu just nod as an answer.

"What did he think of you? A punching bag?" Jeongyeon said and it just irritates Nayeon.

"Can you just shut up and get some medicine!" She said.

Jeongyeon just sigh and left the two.

"Tell me what happened? I trust you Tzuyu-ah," Nayeon said.

"I went to a house that I planned for us--"

"House? And you didn't tell us?" Nayeon cit her as she raise her right eye brow.

"Let her finish first stupid," Jeongyeon said who just got back with a medicine in her hands.

"Lisa suddenly kiss me and Sana misunderstood it. I swear unnie I didn't do it on purpose," Tzuyu said and Nayeon nods at her.

"I know, you need to talk to her before it's too late," Nayeon said and comfort her friend.

Jeongyeon clean Tzuyu's bruise while Nayeon is looking for something Tzuyu could wear. She let Tzuyu stay at their home instead of going home since it's already late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 15.1K 110
Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce this wonderful news, That we are expecting...
38.3K 1.4K 43
In the process of Moving on from past Tzuyu stumbles on a girl who works for her and likes that the girl challenges her. Tzuyu G!p Credits to: @blink...
15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...
25.6K 1.5K 28
Sana is so determined to Graduate with flying colors to enter her dream University in Seoul, not expecting more people to change her peaceful life in...