(MIN YOONGI FF) I CAN SEE YOU...

Por Suga_wife9392

When you can see souls walking around surround you, what you will do? The gift that you got make some people... Más

ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE (FINAL)

THREE

4.8K 211 36
Por Suga_wife9392

Hoseok walked Jin Hee to the principal's room. After getting what she needs they went to their classroom. Gladly they are a classmate. Jin Hee sat next to Hoseok after introducing herself. She was welcomed by the boys. Her beauty always got the boy's attention. Her smile can make boys melt. While in lesson suddenly Yoongi teleports into their class.

"Aisy.. why did I'm in here? I should go to class." Jin Hee hears Yoongi's voice. She looks at the front. There Yoongi was on the teacher's desk. He was about to teleport again but stop when saw Jin Hee staring at him. She gave him an annoying expression and back to doing her work.

"So you are in the same class as Hobi, I see." He nodded.

Yoongi went to sit at the window. He then looks at the basketball field. He sighed by looking at there. He misses playing it again. He then teleports there and sits on the floor in the middle of the field. Then he heard someone talking behind him.

"I miss Yoongi. Without him our team is weak." SungJae said. The others agreed. Yoongi went to sit next to them.

"Me too. I go to visit him after school. Are you guys coming?" Chang Min said. Yoongi smile when hearing them.

"Can I go too?" Suddenly the girl's voice hears behind them. Yoongi smiled when saw her but faded when one of his friends spoke.

"Cheater like you should not visit him. You lucky he does not witness you and Ji Yong cheating behind him." Young Jae said.

"If you guys do not tell him, he won't know. And... Keep your mouth shut or I'll destroy your strategic plan." She threatened them. They just can be silent. The competition is very important for them and Yoongi. They want to win for Yoongi even though he does not join them.

"What the heck? Is she cheating behind me? With Ji Yong? How can I be stupid to know that? Ughh! When I woke up I will make sure we ended." Yoongi scoffed. The girl walks away while Yoongi's friends just stay there.

"I hope they're breaking up. Even though that Yoongi is a cold guy and not so romantic but he still stays with her. I don't know what he saw from her.  She's playgirl." Chang Min said.

"She is pretty. You guys are just blind." Yoongi said to them. They can't hear him. Soon the bell rings. They continued to practice for the competition that will be held in a week.

"Hey, guys! I bring some food." Jimin suddenly came to join them. He sits in front of Jin Young.

"Thanks." They said.

"So. What did you guys want? Bambam, text me to come here." Jimin looks at them. They smile at him.

"We need your help. You're Yoongi's favourite member. We need you to replace Yoongi's spot." Chang Min said. Yoongi's and Jimin's eyes are wide open.

"He is bad in a shooting. What are you thinking about Chang Min?" Yoongi is mad at him. He shot glared at him.

"What?! No way. I admit I always play with Suga hyung but I'm not an expert like him. He can make 10 shots in 30 minutes while me none. If I got lucky maybe just one shot." Jimin exclaimed. He really can't do that.

"We just want you to fill the spot. Me, Young Jae and Bambam will make a shot. Sung Jae will take his spot as vice-captain. Please." Chang Min said.

"If you agree I will talk to our coach." Sung Jae said. Jimin was silent then he agreed.

"My team is doom. What are doing Jimin? You need more practice." He mumbled. Then the other came with them. Since Yoongi becomes captain of the team, his friends become close to each other. Jin Hee also joins them as Hoseok him to tag along. Yoongi smiled when saw Jin Hee. He scoots next to her.

"They make Jimin replace me. He is bad at shooting what should I do? If we lost they will lose an opportunity to get a scholarship to a prestigious college. I don't mind myself but they... It's their dream." Yoongi sighed while blabbering to Jin Hee. Jin Hee just listens to them.

"Jimin are sure?" Tae Hyung looks at Jimin deeply as they talk about his replacement in Yoongi's spot.

"We have no choice. The competition is just in a week." Chang Min added. BTS just sighed. They know Jimin can play basketball but when in the competition he becomes nervous. Plus he never sees the opponent yet.

"I'm done-" Suddenly Jin Hee cut him in.

"Just trust him okay. Just give him some support. He might do like Yoongi but may Yoongi's spirit bless him to win the competition." Jin Hee interrupted them. She did know something. And she did a good thing for them.

"Baby we talking about Jimin right now." Hoseok glared at Jin Hee. He doesn't agree with Hoseok.

"Stop calling me baby couldn't you? We are the same age okay. And... Jimin is your friend. Don't you think he might hurt if you guys say that? He is still human and has felt too. Don't worry Jimin I'm on your side." Jin Hee said.

"Aww. How sweet. I love it. Can I date you?" Yoongi said. Jin Hee just sighed not even looking at Yoongi. The other has deep thoughts but then they smile at Jin Hee's statement. Jimin stared at Jin Hee. He feels touched by her too.

"We need to talk." Hoseok grabs her hand and walks away far from them. Yoongi follows them.

"What?" Jin Hee asks Hoseok.

"What are you thinking? If they lost they will never get a scholar to get their dream. Yoongi's dream too." Hoseok said. Jin Hee looks at Hoseok and then at Yoongi. Yoongi just pretends to look around and whistles.

"Haisyyy... Yoongi. He told me he doesn't mind. Such a liar." Jin Hee glared at him.

"He's here?" Hoseok ask. Jin Hee nodded.

"Yes. He is just next to your right side. But don't worry they still can win." Jin Hee smiled. Hoseok seems to get what is in Jin Hee's mind.

"I think I know what's in your mind. Jin Hee, it's dangerous you know. If you know Yoongi in real life you will regret to suggest that." Hoseok sighed.

"What was that? I'm that bad?" He pouted. Hoseok knows Yoongi very well. If a girl sees Yoongi as sweet but to him, he is otherwise.

"That only way okay." Jin Hee said.
"He needs to be in Jimin's body when the competition started." She added.

"You mean like get into him? Can I do that? Woah! I like that idea. I guess we can win that." Yoongi smiled when get know his ability to be a 'ghost'.

They went back to their friends. Jin Hee always hangs out with them since Hoseok does not let her be friends with anyone else. Hoseok is a protective cousin to her because they are the only heir in Jung's family. Jin Hee doesn't mind who wants to be friends with her. For her being friends is okay if only they not talking bad behind her.

Jin Hee had a bad memory of her other friends. Her truly friend died in an accident because of some rumour. Her friend hates her because someone spread rumours told that Jin Hee spills out about her. The rumour makes her commit suicide with a grudge. Jin Hee went shocked when she got the news her best friend died in her room. She left some notes to Jin Hee telling her that she will never forgive her. Since the incident happens Jin Hee promise herself to not have any best friends anymore just befriends are enough.

After school, Jin Hee decided to go straight home but Yoongi keeps following her. Since they have nothing to the boys want to hang out at Hoseok's apartment. Jin Hee doesn't like a noisy things. Just looking at the youngers she knew they are not a quiet person not except her cousin.

"Yeayyyyy! Let's play a game!" Jungkook and Taehyung shouted as they enter the apartment. Yoongi and Jin Hee just shook their head. They sighed and went upstairs. Jin Hee thought he would go to his room but to her room.

"What are you doing in my room?" Jin Hee asks Yoongi who is falling his body in bed. Jin Hee drops her bag on the chair and grabs her towel for the bathroom. Yoongi sat up looking at Jin Hee.

"I-" Before Yoongi could finish Jin Hee warned him.

"Don't you dare sneak in or I'll kill you. I mean it." She said then went inside the bathroom.

"Baby, I've five months not taking a bath. Let's shower together." Yoongi teasing her. He loves seeing her mad since he could not tease his younger's friends. Jin Hee came out after hearing him.

"Don't ever call me baby. Get it? Only my parent can call me that." She glared at him. Yoongi smiled at her. Feel satisfied seeing her mad's face. Then get in again. Yoongi taking nap while waiting for Jin Hee to finish taking bath.

After a few minutes, Jin Hee came out with a comfortable casual look. Jin Hee wipes her wet hair not even took a glance toward Yoongi who is on her bed. Yoongi saw Jin Hee walk to the make-up table. Yoongi stared at and admired Jin Hee's flawless skin. She is more beautiful without makeup. When Jin Hee was about to put on some makeup he spoke.

"You look good without makeup. I love natural beauty." Yoongi said. Jin Hee looks at Yoongi from reflection. Ignoring him she put on some makeup and lip balm. She saw Yoongi pouting as she does not listen to him. Jin Hee dried her hair with the hairdryer. When she was about to tie her hair Yoongi took her hand away.

"Don't. I love to see you let down your hair." He said. Jin Hee sighed.

"I love that too but I need to cook so I have to, okay?" She said and went down to the kitchen. When headed to the kitchen Jin was there cooking something.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Jin asks her. Yoongi is himself. He just teleports to the kitchen and sat at the table. Jin Hee glared at him.

"This is Hobi's apartment and I have a right to go anywhere I want." She replied while tried pushed Yoongi down from the table. Jin does not look at them but Hoseok did. To avoid someone seeing her doing something weird he approached her.

"Hyung can we go to Suga hyung after this?" Jimin shouted from the living room while still focusing on his game.

"Someone coming," Yoongi said. Jin Hee looks at Yoongi confused. "Someone came to my room. I heard her say something. She... Suran. And... Ji Yong. I have to go." Yoongi said then disappeared.

Jin Hee looks at Hoseok. He helped Jin serve food on the table. When all of them were ready to eat Yoongi appear so sudden in the middle of the table making Jin Hee startled. The boys look at her weird.

"Help me Jin Hee ah.. they going to hurt Minji." He said with a little cracked voice. Jin Hee can see his tears.

"Hey.. are you okay?" Jin was concerned to ask.

"Where is Minji right now? I miss her." Jin Hee said to try to not get any weird stares from them. She did ask Yoongi.

"Her home." Jimin said.

"She at Suran's house. She takes care of her when my parents outstation. They trust her. Minji has no choice. Please... Get her away from there. She is locked in her room." Yoongi said. Jin Hee's eyes got wide when hearing him.

"Hobi let's go now. Someone in trouble." Jin Hee said. The boys look at her weird. Hoseok quickly stands up while Jin Hee runs to her room and gets her cap. The casual look is always her passion.

"Wait! Whe-" Namjoon was cut off by Hoseok.

"We will be back later. Just wait for us." Then he left for Suran's house. Jin Hee and Hoseok run there. Lucky Suran is out with Ji Yong. With little help from Yoongi, they manage to get inside the house. Jin Hee went to Minji's room. Yoongi walks through the wall and enters Suran's bedroom and finds their key. As he gets it he gives it to Jin Hee. He has nothing in his mind only thinking about Minji. Without his conscious, he did touching stuff around there just to save Minji.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

50.2K 1.9K 19
"I won't hurt you. Trust me." These words you've always heard. But no one ever kept this promise. Everyone left you alone or hurt you. You couldn't...
339K 16.6K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
199 8 8
When you are told you only have one year to live when visited by a messenger of death, what will you do? Sit around patiently doing exactly as you ar...
15.9K 1.6K 43
BestFriend is a person you who you share your everything with from small to big every little detail of your life. From someone unknown to someone who...