Meeting Sam and Colby

By babychicken1090

Two best friends started out as fangirls in Phoenix, always wanting to meat Sam and Colby but little did they... More

The Meet and Greet
Joining the Tour
Brennen Taylor❤️
The Date
The Double Date❤️❤️
Not Her
Trouble at home
Life support
Shane Dawson
Casket Shoping
The Funeral
Back to LA
The Hint
The Proposal
The Wedding
For the Readers
Asked to Move out
The Ghost
The Welcome Home Party
Moving in
The Crash
The Miracle
Haunted Orphange
Please Don't Go
Stalker
Warehouse
Wedding Ring
Wedding Bells
Honeymoon
Billy's Always Watching
Back Home
Abuse
Suicide
Recovering
Police Station
Best Friends Back Together Again
It's Over
First Fight
To0 soon?
Peace
Fourth Wall Who?
713
Coming to an end
The End

Moving In

69 3 0
By babychicken1090

"YES! We would love to live with you guys." Every one got excited then we discussed rent and all that boring stuff. We found this company that would bring us all of our furniture from our apartment and it didn't cost that much. Our stuff arrived a few days later. Sam, Colby and everyone else helped us unload the truck and move everything into the guest rooms. We were so excited that we were now going to be living with Sam and Colby. That night I wanted to do something special for everyone for letting us live with them. So I asked everyone what they wanted to eat and they said spaghetti. So I went to the store and bought all the ingredients I needed and made spaghetti even Brennen and Bradley came over. Everyone finished eating then we played some video games and went to bed. The next day we went to one of the places in LA that I have always wanted to go, was the Queen Mary Ship. We went inside and I immediately felt a presence. Chills also ran down my back, but we joked around we went to the most haunted room and some other parts of the ship then we go to get lunch at In and Out. As usual me and Riley got a salad and the others go burgers. We made our may back home, when we go there I got a text from Brennen saying he would love to go on that date tomorrow. I replied saying ok what time should I be ready by. He texted back 8:00 that's when the sun starts setting.

To be continued..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.2K 28
************COMPLETED********* Brennen and Colby have been friends for a little over a year. Being YouTubers, you get shipped with other people, A LO...
1.5K 48 18
Clarissa meet Brennen Taylor at Tender Greens after he comes in without money and you give him free food since he visits so often. 5 years later, Br...
30.7K 1K 20
; completed in which colby brock finds himself developing a crush on a guy he barely knows ©STARRYHAO'2017
18.7K 223 23
your name is y/n taylor. your brennen taylor's little sister. your dad left you 2 and your mom past away. you guys both moved in an apartment after y...