Coffee Shop (Story ideas)

By fuzzy-5sos

Story ideas up for grabs :) x all open, deleted once adopted x a follow is no necessary More

Roll With It (Luke Hemmings)
White Out (Luke Hemmings)
Temptations (Michael Clifford)
Gives you hell (Michael Clifford)
Nine Months (Michael Clifford)
Compliments to the Chef (Cal Hood)
Train Station(Calum Hood)
Take me home (Luke Hemmings)
Swing Swing (Ashton Irwin)
Hush(Calum Hood)
Tightrope (Ashton Irwin)
Dark Veiw (Calum Hood)
Desire (Luke Hemmings)
Fame and Fanboys (Luke Hemmings)
Peter Pan (Luke Hemmings)
Catcher Boy (Ashtonirwin)
Cell (5sos)
If these sheets were the states (Michael Clifford)
Smile, Darling: Irwin

Coffee Shop (Story ideas)

2.5K 7 0
By fuzzy-5sos

Okay so I don't mean to be annoying, but I have a few rules for these story ideas. you don't have to be following me or anything, but there are some rules that I'd appreciate you following.
°
•If you want to change the title or boy its about please ask and let me know your intentions with it
°
•Please just ask nicely for the ideas. don't come and comment saying 'This is mine' or no one else can have it. Its a little rude. I'd like it if you'd politely ask for the idea.
°
• Only 1-3 ideas per person. leave some for other people, please (:
°
• I'd like credit for the idea, so if you could please giver credit in the description and first chapter, it'd be great.
°
• I'd like you to have at least one chapter up within a week. Cause these are stories that I'd love to see written out and I want to know that they'll be written. If you don't post them or become uninterested, I'll messege you asking for the idea back, and put it back up for anyone to take.
°
•Please just have fun with the idea. let your imagination run wild with it.
°
•Lastly if I see one of these story ideas up without you having asked me for it, I'll report it. I'm sorry. Thank you, and enjoy!

All ideas are available, because I delete the idea when it's taken
xx-Ugh_tommo

PSifyouneedhelpwithacoveroranythingatall, don'tbeafraidtoask! IknowitshardtofindgoodcoversandI'dbemorethangladtohelp!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
119K 14K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
177K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
129K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...