Secret | Lee Donghyuck FF

By LN-Nomin

The new girl . She acts like a nerd but she's a model with a famous brother Jung Jaehyun . She may be rich bu... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A PT E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16

C H A P T E R 8

2.3K 70 17
By LN-Nomin

WEDNESDAY

Yoona POV

I packed my school bag and headed out . Two more days till I can reveal my identity . I sighed as I reached school . I went to my locker and got out some books . Surprisingly , I still didn't have any female friends . The girls mostly disgust my looks due to the disguise .

" How was your date ? " Mark leaned against the locker beside mine . 

" It was amazing " I said as I smiled .

" jeez , I can't stand how your hair looks like " Mark commented as he played with my hair . 

" Oh my god , I know right " Jaemin said from behind and started playing with my hair too .

" Atleast she isn't like Taeyong hyung . His hair has gone through so much . Green and white hair is iconic " Jeno said . Of course Jeno and Jaemin are mostly together .

" Yah , stop touching her hair " Haechan exclaimed as he pulled Mark away .

"pfft jealous alert " Mark commented and walked beside Jeno .

" Hey hey , keep your distance from Jeno " Jaemin pulled Jeno .

The four guys started quarreling and I took the opportunity to walk away to class .

FEW HOURS LATER

School is finally done . I went straight home and decided to visit the four crack heads . Ten , Kun , Lucas and Jungwoo . I wore loose black pants and a peach colored crop top . As for shoes , I wore a pair of pink Puma sneakers . I walked to SM building and saw the four guys . 

" Yoona has arrived " Ten said as he pat my head .

" What where ? I cant see her " He tiptoed and looked around .

" Funny . I'm just 160 cm " I rolled my eyes .

" Aww stop teasing Yoona's height " Kun said as he ruffled my hair .

" Guys let's get ice cream " Jungwoo said as he clapped his hands like a seal .

We walked around and saw an exercising area . Lucas took out his phone and started a VLive .

" What are you guys doing now ? " Lucas asked .

" They're watching us " Ten and I said in unison . We both laughed and Lucas gave the phone to me . He ate his ice cream and tried to hide his embarrassed face .

" hey guys . I know some of you are annoyed that I'm always with NCT but they love my company so what are you going to do about it ? Nothing . So please don't make war but love " I said as I showed a peace sign .

" NO . Don't make love but peace . Aish Yoona , you have bad choices of words . Also be nicer to Cezennies . " Lucas said as he pulled the phone away from me . He gave the camera a kiss and winked .

" What a casanova . His wink and kiss literally drives fans more crazy than my comment " I said and Ten agreed .

I walked over to the closest dust bin to throw the cup i was holding . I walked back to the guys and I looked at them confused . Where did they get a freaking hoola-hoop ? They tried out one by one . I looked at how crazy they were . Gosh they really are crackheads .

Jungwoo went over to the pull-up section and tried to pull himself up . So far he did like 2 pull-ups . Lucas came over and started showing off his muscles . I rolled my eyes and went to Kun who's holding Lucas's phone .

I read some of the fans comments . " Omo , Yoona is with my oppa " I giggled and replied " I'm not sure who you're referring to but its okay . I'll make sure he's single till he meets you "

My phone vibrated .

                                                                      CHILDREN OF JESUS   

Mark : 

Smooth Yoona 

Yoona : 

huh ??

JisungPWARK :

we're watching hyung's live 

Haechannie :

guys I miss Haru

Chenle :

Haechan legit cried just now in his room 

Jeno :

No wonder the tissues were missing

Jaemin :

Are you guys sure Haechan is using the tissues the way ya'll think . Blowing his nose and wiping his tears ? I'm thinking something else .

Mark :

HEY ! KEEP IT 19+ IN HERE 

Haechannie :

Jaemin .. shut up

Jaemin :

I'm using a text message and not calling or sending voice mails . How am I suppose to shut up 

Mark :

Jaemin . Get yourself prepared . Haechan just ran out his room . He's probably heading to your room .

I giggled and put my phone in my pocket . I looked up and saw the guys laughing . I went over to them and pushed them out of the frame .

" Yah you're starting to be like Jaemin " Kun said .

I began entertaining the fans while the guys played around the area . I started to wonder if these are their fans or mine . 

Comment : Yoona , i ship you with Haechan . 

Yoona : ahh , why Haechan ?

Comment : Noona , you're pretty 

Yoona : says the one 

" Go away Yoona , they're our fans " Jungwoo pushed me lightly . I handed the camera to Jungwoo .

" Guys we have to go now " I said as I looked at the time .

We made our way back to SM building . I waited for Jaehyun and he finally arrived . We hadn't talk much so we decided to go out and eat . Unfortunately , the place we ate has a lot of paparazzi . They took pictures of us while we were eating . We didn't get to talk much in case someone eavesdrop on us . We finished out meal and went home .

While we were on the way home , Jaehyun asked .

" Yoona , do you like Haechan ? "

" Of course . I think I don't only like him . I think i'm falling for him . He has feelings for me despite how I looked . Mark says he often talks about how talented I am . He doesn't talk bad about me but loves and appreciate how I am being myself and how he was lucky Mark introduced me to him " I said as I leaned my head towards the window .

" Okay then . I accept him being your future boyfriend . I see you really love  him that you couldn't wait to reveal your identity . You're doing all this because you love him and you want the world to know he's yours " Jaehyun said .

" You know me so well " I smiled .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.2K 72
"Wait! Please! I really do know someone here!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her next to him, "Look officer! This is my girlfriend. She lives in thi...
58.3K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
51K 3K 22
Donghyuck is a top student in his school. Everybody knows him as the silent yet smart guy from the class. No one knows about him running an illegal b...
3.8K 203 22
Sequel to "The Real You || Jung Sungchan" Yoo Miyoung and Jung Sungchan were finally boyfriend and girlfriend after realizing their feelings a couple...