My Mate Is My Devil Of A Boss

By TheUnknownCatGirl

I walked into The Anderson Corporation of Finances Building smelling a lot of humans but a hint of werewolves... More

Author Note:
When I Finally Found My Mate
My Mate is My Boss!?
I Nickname Her Little Kitten
Waking Up With My Boss!?
Working with my mate?
I Will Protect My Little Kitten
Watching my boss sleep
Making a deal with my boss?
Meeting my enemy
My Little Kitten is so much trouble
H-HE'S MY FIANCÈ!?
Rescuing my Boss.
I have been wolf-knapped?
I will save him!
5 years later
Author Note: a sequil to My Mate Is My Devil Of A Boss!?

Wedding Planning With My Boss!?

16.5K 444 59
By TheUnknownCatGirl

Sophia's P.O.V.

I stood in front of the coffee machine tapping my foot impatiently. 

"DAMN IT ALL!" I said to myself while trying to calm myself down.

"But you know that you love that bastard.

"THORA! You are not helping my mood!"

"What's wrong now?"

"What's wrong? Oh yeah, now I remember! Marcus is arrogant, rude, manipulative, and bossy!"

"Isn't he suppose to be bossy? He is your boss after all"

"Gahhhhh!!!! Whatever!!"

"Well I forgot to tell you that whenever our kind accept someone as our mate your "other side" meaning me gets to talk to the mate's "other side"."

"I HAVEN'T ACCEPTED HIM!"

"Anyways, I wasn't going to talk to him but maybe now I will"

"About!?"

"Nya."  (None of your business)

"Fine whatever!"

-beep-

I picked up Marcus's coffee and decided get revenge. So I put 0 sugar cubes into it instead of 3.

"That's really pathetic revenge Sophia."

"Shut up Thora!"

I casually walked in, set his coffee down and quickly excused myself. Taking the elevator I went to the driver and said, "May you please take me to this place."

I said handing him the directions on my phone and getting into the front seat of the passenger side of the car.

"Yes Ma'am I will," He said kindly smiling.

He was about to leave when someone screamed, "DRIVER WAIT!"

I looked through the driver's window and saw Marcus!

"Driver go please!" I said knowing he was going to kill me.

"But Ma'am-"

"JUST GO!!" I screamed at him. I was sorry I scared him but I couldn't help it. I wanted to at least live a couple more hours.

The driver had left... without Marcus. Thank you My Lord. Though I still had this gut feeling  that was not the last I would see him today. When we arrived I walked in noticing all the beautiful wedding dresses.

"Why would Marcus send me here? Oh well let's just get this over and done with." I thought to myself.

"I don't know..." Thora said like she was hiding something.

I went to the lady at the front desk and said, " Hello, I am here for the appointment of the Anderson Corporation. I was told that a lady would help me with whatever he sent me here for."

The lady at the desk with shocked eyes said, "Yes right this way Miss—?"

"Gonzalez" I said with a smile.

"Pleased to meet you Miss Gonzalez," The lady said.

"Pleased to meet you too." I said back.

She lead me to a red haired lady in probably her 20's. She was wearing a red button down shirt with a white pencil skirt and white   heals. I could smell that she was a panther-shifter.

"Interesting," Thora said curiously.

The lady I talk to earlier whispered to the red head and then left. The red head turned around and with twinkling hazel eyes plus a smile said, "Hello Miss Gonzalez! I am Lisa Heart but I wish you would call me Lisa. I hope we will become the best of friends." She said extended her hand for a hand shake.

I smiled back, "I have seen you on TV Lisa you are an amazing designer and I wish we do become friends too. Oh and please call me Sophia." I said shaking her hand.

"I think I might like this Lady," Thora said happily.

"Well Sophia, follow me and let's pick out some dresses for you."

"For me?" I asked but Lisa pretended she didn't hear. I shrugged and followed her.

After picking some dresses I went in to the dressing room. After I tried a few of them and showed them to Lisa while she took some pictures for some reason I don't know. I was trying on on one with golden embroidered butterflies at the bottom and around my neck, when a peace of the fabric got caught on my ring the one my deceased sister Ana gave me.

I called for Lisa as I was having trouble with it.

"OUCH!?" I said after hitting my foot against a bench that was there.

I had gotten my ring out but my foot still hurt too much to put weight on it. I tried to sit down on the bench but my other foot got caught on the hemming of the dress making me lose my balance. Thinking that the changing room door was locked and that it could help me stabilize again, I reached for it. I then remembered I forgot to lock it and closed my eyes, preparing for the hard landing but it never came. When I opened my eyes I was staring straight into Marcus's darkened brown ones. He then was wearing black jeans plus a hoodie.

He was smirking at me. I then remembered that since the dress had a built in bra I hadn't worn one. Once I had looked down I saw that the top of the dress hadn't zipped up yet and my chest was showing. I screamed, covering my chest and trying to get up but my foot wouldn't allow it. I toppled over and my lips landed on his.

The next thing I knew was that he grabbed me by my waist, put me over his shoulder and walked into the changing room. He set me down on the bench, stepped away from me to the door turned around and called for Lisa.

I looked at him in shock and anger.

"What? You think I am going to try something in here?" He said looking at the corner, "You say I am perverted but you really are the pervert if you are think things like that. Per-ver-ted Little Kitten. Also I haven't seen anything I took out my contacts today and I can't see anything this more than an inch away from me without my glasses."

"Really?" I asked taking that he turned around so I wouldn't feel embarrassed with him staring at me. "Yes." He said still turned around.

I zipped up the dress sitting down and said, "Well, can't you get your glasses now?"

"Didn't I say that I can't see an inch away? So even if I tried I wouldn't be able to see them." He said still turned around.

Then the changing room door opened and Lisa stepped in.

"Here's your glasses Marcus. Oh my, Sophia, what happened!?" She said handing Marcus his glasses and running to me to check out my foot.

"Y-you two know each other?" I asked half in jealousy and half shock.

"Yes." They both said in unison. I raised one eyebrow up.

"Well," Marcus began saying, " She is my cousin but also our pack doctor."

"Cousins?" I asked not quite seeing any relation.

"I am the daughter of his past father's brother," Lisa added proudly.

"Then why do you smell like a panther-shifter?" I asked.

"My mother was a panther-shifter and so since I am the same gender as her I am a painter-shifter," Lisa said calmly but with a hint of sadness, "Anyways it looks like you bruised your ankle. You'll be able to walk in a couple of hours you just need some rest."

"I will wait out in the car for you," Marcus said walking out of the changing room.

Lisa sighed, "please don't take offense to whatever he does. Come on I will help you get changed."

Once I got changed back into my clothes I asked Lisa, "Marcus told me he took his contacts out and put on his glasses in which he can't see a thing without them but why did he do that?"

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked helping me towards the front door, "Marcus has 20/20 vision he wears fake glasses so people don't recognize him."

"WHAT!?" I gasped out loud while being picked up and put over someone's shoulder.

"Damn it! Lisa really?" A husky deep voice said. Sparks overflowed my body by his touch, surprising me so much I went limp over his shoulder.

I growled and tried to hit him but every time I moved an new wave of sparks flowed through my body.

"Lisa, I'll take Little Kitten home so here take her phone number and text her about the wedding." Marcus said.

"Sure, bye Sophia take care of yourself and don't let him bully you!" Lisa said waving goodbye. That was the last thing I saw because I fainted from the heat the sparks gave me.

***************
Sorry this chapter is so long.Thx everyone for reading! I love you all! Don't forget to comment your thoughts, vote and share!
X O X O!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 405 28
( The Tale Of a Werefox ) He looked surprised and confused. "Wh-Who are you?" He stuttered, back in normal animal language that the wolves could unde...
404 138 32
"What's happening?... This wasn't suppose to happen." I asked myself "Saya you have to run. Get as far as you can from here!" Lucas spoke as he held...
5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...
95.3K 5.3K 32
Have you ever thought that the Forest can Call anyone? or even you? What would it be like to be called by the Forest? Will it be Creepy? Interesting...