SOTUS: OneShots

Door Snowyxox

this a fanfic one shots about KongxArthit and probably some short stories the characters don't belong to me... Meer

(1)Jealousy
(2)1st Anniversary
(3)You're Mine Part 1
(4)You're Mine Part 2
(5)Never Alone
(6)Busy Part 1
(7)Busy Part 2
(8)April fools
(9)You deserve it!!
(10)Taking steps forward Part 1
(11)Taking steps forward Part 2
(12)Let everyone know
(13)Don't let nightmares get to you
(14)Overprotective
(15)The trip i'll always treasure
(16)BOO!
(17)Home
(18)Pain
(19)Hold my hand
(20)Trust
(21)Taken
(22)Advice
(23)No chance
(24)The warmth you give me
(25)Don't leave me
(26)Thirsty for you
(27)Found you Part 1
(28)Found you Part 2
(29)DON'T TOUCH
(30)Capturing memories
(31)Embarrassed
(32)Found you [SPECIAL]
A/N
(33)Heart problem
(34)Long distance
(35)Neighbour
(36)Make it better
(37)Distractions
(38)Honeymoon phase
(39)It's just pretend
(40)Messy tidy couple
(41)Honeymoon [1]
(42)Honeymoon [2]
(43)Honeymoon [3]
(44)Honeymoon [4]
(45)Honeymoon [5]
(46)Honeymoon [6]
(47)Honeymoon [7]
(48)Adorable player
(49)Pocky
(50)THE START
(51)Arthit
(52)Our Family [S1]
(53)Love next door
(54)Love at first sight [1]
(55)Love at first sight [2]
(56)Our Family [S2]
(57)Ignored
(58)Say my name
(59)Only you
(61)Consequences of the forbidden word
(62)A spicy & sweet lie
(63)King game
(64)You changed my life
(65)Our Family [S3]
(66)Switcheroo [1]
(67)Switcheroo [2]
(68)Senior graduation trip - Day 1
(69)Senior graduation trip - Day 2
(70)Senior graduation trip - Day 3
(71)Senior graduation trip - LAST DAY
(72)Secret admirer?

(60)The Regret

3.9K 143 21
Door Snowyxox

does reincarnation exist? do we get 2nd chances? will this time be a happy ending?

Kongpob's POV

At this moment i'm sitting across P'Arthit we have been friends since university. We weren't on good terms at the beginning but we got past it and became close friends and since then it's now been 5 years and my love for him still exists but i've never had the courage to confess too scared that i'll lose him. 

"here" i saw a spoon in front of me when i looked up "eat , i barely have seen you eat anything tonight" him feeding me like this is normal , he might see himself feeding a close friend or a little brother but to me these moments are special , "you have been pretty weird lately Kongpob , are you sleeping okay?" 

"i'm alright P'Arthit" the last thing i want to do is burden him with my problem and make him worry "you're lying , you don't tell me many things anymore" but he see's right through me "P'Arthit-" a painful pounding in my head was felt , i tried rubbing my head to make it stop but it hurt too much"Kongpob are you ok?" i heard someone calling out for me but all i hear now is the ringing in my ears getting louder every second that passes burying out the sound in the background....

what the hell is happening??..

all i see is darkness and i can't breathe , i also feel wet. I tried moving around and i felt like i was under water , forcing my eyes to open i did realize i was indeed under water , i was trying to swim up to go get air feeling like i'll die any second but why does it feel like i can't? looking down i saw that my leg was stuck under an anchor , i'm loosing even more breath and had no more strength to swim up to surface , the anchor was too strong and heavy for me to lift so i slowly went in to the darkness again...

---------------------------------------------------

Kongpob woke up in a panic with irregular breathing in the middle of the night "Kongpob" going to his side to see if he's ok "omg you scared me" Arthit rubbed the Kongpob's back to calm him down "P'Arthit what happened"

Arthit: "you really have the nerve to ask that? you collapsed all of a sudden when we were eating why the hell weren't you getting any sleep" 

Kongpob: "i can't go to sleep , i don't want to"

Arthit: "what the hell is going on Kongpob , the whole time you were unconscious you were breathing heavily and i was scared is there something you're not telling me?"

Kongpob: "it's something even i don't understand"

Arthit: "what do you mean?

Kongpob: "Lately i have been having weird and blurry dreams that make me suffocate like i'm dying so i wake up to heavy breathing once i feel like i can't breathe. I have become unable to sleep these past few nights after i have experienced those dreams , they felt so real like it's happened to me before and now this time i just dreamed was under water and loosing breath , the dreams are now getting more clearer and realistic i don't know what to do P'Arthit" 

Arthit's POV

i don't know what to do , i've never seen him this miserable i don't quite know what he's going through but i want to help "by the way P'Arthit" he looked at me with bloodshot eyes "where are we?" 

"were at the hospital i brought you here straight after you collapsed" he nodded and looked back down "you didn't tell anyone else did you?" 

Arthit: "no , i know you wouldn't want them to worry"

Kongpob: "thanks"

Arthit: "Kongpob i want you to sleep"

Kongpob: "did you hear what i said"

Arthit: "i understand but if you don't sleep you'll end up in here again"

Kongpob: "and if i sleep i'll have to go through that again"

Arthit: "Kongpob-"

Kongpob: "no ,i'm not going back to sleep"

i've always been used to his stubborn personalty , he won't listen to me and will do what he pleases "fine do what you like" sounding a bit angry , i then tried to get up but felt a tight grip on my hand "please don't leave me alone" i sat back down and he laid back down on the bed "i'll go back to sleep if you don't go" what's with the sudden change in attitude a second ago he went against the idea but i let it go and just there quietly while he closed his eyes.

1 hour has passed and had my head lying on the mattress feeling my eyes closing , i immediately opened my eyes when i heard Kongpob having trouble breathing again "krist...." who's Krist? in between his irregular breathing i heard him repeatedly call out the name Krist.

Arthit shook him to wake up to make it stop , Kongpob's eyes shockingly opened really fast with his  irregular breathing "Kongpob are you ok?" 

"i'm fine" he said so i inhaled and exhaled to calm myself down "P'Arthit i'm sorry"

Arthit: "what for?"

Kongpob: "for not letting you sleep , i don't want you collapsing either"

Arthit: "i'll be fine, worry about yourself first"

Kongpob held my hand "go to sleep i'll be fine" he shifted a bit more to the right on the bed  and tapping the left side of the bed 'sleep here" as he said so calmly "what you sure? 2 guys on a bed" 

Kongpob: "it's not like were strangers or anything"

"i don't kn-woahhhh" i was all of a sudden being pulled towards him , how does he have still have strength when he's the one admitted in the hospital , i found myself in a position lying down on my left side close to Kongpob's face "if you do feel uncomfortable just close your eyes and pretend i'm not here" he says that but i can feel his breathing , how could i pretend? but i closed my eyes and slowly went to sleep....

-------------------------------------

Kongpob's POV

I couldn't sleep anymore , i just looked at P'Arthit sleeping soundly , as i was staring i started thinking about the dream i just had , who's Krist? and why was i so worried about him? it was blurry so i didn't see what he looked like but they're freaking me out and now i have involved P'Arthit into this.

-few hours later-

the sun was shining in through the windows and Kongpob was still up no sleep at all just thought about what's going on as he kept staring at Arthit.

I saw P'Arthit stirring awake as he rubbed his eyes , i immediately closed my eyes  just so he doesn't get suspicious , i felt something brushing my bangs away and then a sigh from him as i felt movement from the bed probably him getting up , then heard a door close shut.

opening my eyes i sat up rubbing my eyes wondering what just happened , does he only see me as a brother or a friend i don't understand him sometimes and often wonder if he will hate me if i tell him my feelings which is my biggest fear.

"don't confuse me with these kind of actions P'Arthit" said at the moment just when Arthit came into the room "Kongpob you awake" 

Kongpob: "yea" 

Arthit: "well i bought you breakfast"

Kongpob: "P'Arthit when can i get discharged"

Arthit: "hmm the doctor only said you can stay one night so you can go home today but i don;t know if you should be left alone"

Kongpob: "i'm not a kid i can handle my self"

Arthit: "i don't believe you so that's why i want you to stay at my place for the time being"

Kongpob: "that's not neces-"

Arthit: "don't argue with me just accept without having me to keep persuading you"

Kongpob: "fine"

i couldn't argue with him so i just accepted and he set up the table tray and prepared my breakfast "P'Arthit i can do this myself" he hit my hand away "tch just let me do this" he can be so bossy sometimes , when he was done preparing he started feeding me "P'Arthit i honestly can do this myself" he wouldn't listem "eat" bringing it closer to my lips "open" i felt like a kid but then again it's P'Arthit i'll do anything for him i just hope he doesn't feel forced doing all this.

"P'Arthit aren't you going to eat?" he packed all the food in the bag "stop worrying about me you were the one who barely ate yesterday , i'll eat later" i probably should stop asking him these things or he would get mad.

----------------------------------------------

they got Kongpob discharged and Arthit drove them to Kongpob's apartment "pack some clothes then were going back to my place" as Arthit said once he parked outside the apartment.

packing all the stuff he'd need he then left with locking the door and went back inside the car , driving off to Arthit's place.

as they arrived Arthit opened up the door "for sleeping arrangements you could sleep on the bed if you'd want" 

Kongpob: "it's your place why would i take the bed?"

Arthit: "you're the guest"

Kongpob: "and it's your bed"

Arthit: "why can't you just say yes to what i said in the beginning"

Kongpob: "you already doing enough by looking out for me i can just take the couch"

Arthit: "*sigh* fine how about this we'll both just take the bed , it's a bed for 2 people anyway"

Kongpob had no idea he would suggest that , yea sure they shared a single bed in the hospital but Arthit suggesting it? and not knowing about his feelings for him what if he hears his heart beating so fast , Kongpob was already worried about that in the hospital.

Kongpob: "you don't have to"

Arthit: "no more talking about this , end of discussion"

Kongpob: "you were the one who brought it up"

Arthit: "and i'll be the one who ends it"

Kongpob admitted defeat.

with a 5 year friendship with someone you would think you know that person pretty damn well but these two have figured out new stuff about each other as they have lived together for a week now.

Kongpob has a schedule he goes through a day and Arthit just goes through the day on whatever mood he's feeling that day but that makes Kongpob's feelings grow even more , this situation isn't making it any easier for him , when Arthit finishes showering coming out with a towel wrapper around his waist and his top half exposing makes him feel hot which leads him to always excusing himself to the bathroom.

The dreams are becoming less everyday but just when he thinks he's getting better he collapses outside on the footpath near the crossing area , everybody comes and check on him but he's unconscious with the sound in the background once again fading away.

"KRIST" 

CRASH....

*sirens in the background*

*screams*

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

pahhhhhha ha ha ha ha  , Kongpob woke up in heavy breathing again , looking around he figured out he was in Arthit's room , the room he has been sleeping in for a week.

the door opened revealing Arthit coming into the room "omg you're finally awake , you're really starting to scare me , i shouldn't have left you go out alone" Kongpob stayed quiet , speechless to what he just visioned in his mind when he was unconscious.

"Kongpob , who is Krist you kept yelling his name" the person being talked to looked up at Arthit "i don't know , but my heart was in pain for him , i felt like this has happened to me all these dreams i've been having i feel like it's me but i don't understand , why did i collapse at that moment too , why there?"

Arthit: "i wonder that too , the doctor that came even said he can't find anything wrong with you"

Kongpob's POV

i'm starting to get scared , what's happening? first me or someone drowning and now some guy called Krist getting hit by a car?.....

"Kongpob , i told the doctor you might not sleep again after this so he gave me these pills , take them now and go to sleep , i don;t want you loosing sleep over this whatever this is you'll get over it"

i didn't say no i just took them as he handed me water and closed my eyes.

Kongpob went to sleep pretty fast as soon as he closed his eyes.

darkness was now filled and also strangely mirrors everywhere showing my reflection but one reflection in front of me didn't look like one from a mirror he looked like a real human figure "you must be me in the future" that reflection figure talked to me , i was too shocked for words all i could say was "who are you?"

"i'm you in the past , but my name is Singto Prachaya , and since now i'm appearing in front of you , you must be the age i died at" 

Kongpob: "what are you talking about , past , future? and where the hell am i? , why am i talking to you? , why is this happening?"

Singto: "i can tell you're shocked , but the reason this is happening is because i made a promise in my time before i died that i will save Krist before it repeats to what happened him"

Kongpob: "if you you're saying the truth , and say you died , did you by any chance die by drowning?"

Singto: "yes unfortunately i was dumb and somehow made the anchor go on top of my leg and i drowned"

Kongpob: "and as for this Krist guy"

Singto: "think about it , who do you love at this moment?"

Kongpob: "are you saying P'Arthit is Krist"

Singto: "yes his name was Krist Perawat  , those dreams you've been having are what happened to your past life which is me who is you , you know what i mean"

Kongpob: "wait wait , you said something about repeating?"

Singto: "there is a chance , that even if he is older than the age he died in his past life it could happen again whenever"

Kongpob: 'what you're saying you don't know , how am i supposed to save him if i don't know"

Singto: "for that part i don't know"

Kongpob: "what?"

Singto: "if you want me to guess it might happen very soon as he died on the 17 of July , so i want you to be on the look out ,i want you to save him , you have been given a warning and i wish i had a warning before he died , i really hope you could save him i really regretted when i couldn't"

Kongpob: "this is a lot to take in that day is his birthday , are you saying that he could die on his birthday that's in 3 days" 

Singto: "yes it might be so , and i want you to to swim under the Rama VII Bridge , i have buried a box that is very precious to me"

Kongpob: "what's in it"

Singto: "you'll find out when you get it"

Kongpob: "ok fine , if this is all real i'll do as you say"

Singto: "good , if you do really do succeed in saving him , tel him how feel trust me i know how you feel in not telling him your feelings but i really regretted i didn't"

Kongpob: "sure , out of all people you would understand i guess"

Singto: "yea , looks like my times up , good luck"

----------------------------------------

Kongpob woke up seeing Arthit next to him , 5 minutes later he got up and left a note on his pillow - 

Don't worry , i'll be back soon

 - Kongpob

and left the apartment when he was ready. He rented a boat to go out to the ocean and went all the way under the bridge .

he geared up and dropped the anchor so the boat won't float away , he swam deep under until he saw a box covered in seaweed and sand and also looked like it was locked up pretty good and swam back up and went back to land once he brought up the anchor again.

he couldn't open it if he goes to Arthit's place so he made sure he took his own apartments key as well to open the box there there.  unlocking the door to his own apartment and closing once he inside , sitting on the couch.

the box was made out of metal so it was rusty and was locked up with chains , breaking the chains and using strength the box opened exposing pictures , letters , a page from the news paper and a type of necklace?

Newspaper: " a 24 year old man died on 17 of July when a car hit him that was speeding , it was probably something no one could've saved him since the car almost so fast that no one saw it coming , dying at the scene with 0% he was able to be saved by the help of even from doctors , it was a tragic and sad scene especially for the family and friends around him" 

the place of where the accident was taken at was where Kongpob collapsed at recently , and it's probably why he collapsed there and had that vision once he was unconscious

there was also some pictures of which were clearly of Singto and Krist but .it was scary how they looked just like us even though they are us it's just unbelievable

there was more pictures and as it seemed Singto treasured Krist and they looked pretty close and as for the necklace there was a note stuck on it-

This necklace was meant to be given to Krist but i never had the chance to just like i never told him my feelings , so i'm burying this necklace along with the other stuff i treasured , burying it all under the bridge which was our place , i do hope that one day that if i do get reincarnated and it exists , i wish to get that chance to find him and tell him my feelings along with saving him , if there is also a chance of it repeating with him being in that incident once again , if there is a future me reading this , and you know who Krist is when he's reincarnated please save him from that tragic incident.

-Singto Prachaya

some other letters were about his love for Krist and his regret to never telling him and also letters like he was telling Krist his life and how much he missed him , Kongpob seeing all this wondered if Singto died drowning on the day when he put this box under the ocean?

RING RING RING.........

the phone scared Kongpob when it rang he took the phone answering it "Where the hell are you Kongpob , i wake up and you're gone" Arthit sounded really angry "i left a note" Arthit's voice got louder making Kongpob bring the phone far from his ear "seriously , the note doesn't say much , i don't want you collapsing again why are you making me more worried about you" 

i felt bad , but i knew the only time i could go and get this box was when he was sleeping "i'm just out somewhere i'll come back now" 

"you better come back now" he hung up on me and i closed the box putting it in my bag.

once i opened the door to Arthit's apartment , he looked mad as he was sitting on the couch "P'Arthit" no response probably giving me the silent treatment which honestly made him looked cute , i sat down next to him and he moved a bit further from me living space between us "P'Arthit i'm sorry" he looked at me with a confused face "why the hell is your hair wet"

Arthit got up and came back with a towel and started drying my hair "don't think i forgive you , the reason of you staying here was for me to look after you but you're making it hard to" 

my heart is beating so fast how do i tell him my feelings? "i don't know why you're hair is wet and i know you won't tell me but i don't want you to disappear on me like that anymore" i nodded.

-------------------------------------------

it's been 3 days since then and today's Arthit's birthday turning 26 today

Arthit's POV

Kongpob has been acting weird lately , more weirder than usual he doesn't let me out of his sight since that time got mad at him 3 days ago , but i guess it's okay since he won't be out of my sight either. i worry bout him alot , at time my heart beats fast when i'm near especially when i'm sleeping near him , i don't know what that means and why it's happening but i won't think about it for now.

today is my birthday officially 26 years old , all my friends and even my parents told me to meet them at a restaurant to celebrate , i didn't want to make it a big deal and it took a while to persuade into not doing anything big so we compromised on just going to a restaurant.

were meeting them at a restaurant not far from here and right now it's 7:00 pm and we really have to go now "Kongpob you're ready" all day he's seemed out of it , he doesn't smile at all although he doesn't seem to be having those dreams anymore is there something he isn't telling me "Kongpob" i opened the door to my room and he was just sitting on the bed 

"Kongpob" he looked at me with tears streaming down his face , i went near him and knelt down as i looked up to him "Kongpob are you ok?"

Kongpob: "i'm sorry for doing this on your birthday P'Arthit"

Arthit: "what are you talking about?"

Kongpob: "i can't handle it anymore"

Arthit: 'handle what"

Kongpob: "my feelings"

Arthit: "huh?"

Kongpob: "i love you"

Arthit: "what?"

Kongpob: "i have always loved you , since i was a freshman , when i first saw you i fell in love with you"

why the hell is my heart beating again , i don't understand any of this.

Arthit: "Kongpob , i don't what's going and why all of a sudden you're saying this but everyone's waiting for us"

he looked at me with a sad expression which hit me right in the heart , am i being too mean? "ok i guess you're right at least you know now" what did he mean by that?

but he got up and went by the door "well are we leaving or not?" as he wiped away his tears , i didn't know what to say so i just got up and we left.

the whole time we were walking it was complete silence then we were waiting at the crossing path when it seemed it was empty i walked ahead , a flashing light was seen at the corner of my eye and heard in a loud voice calling out my name "P'ARTHIT" at that moment i saw my whole life flash before my eyes as i felt like i was flying for a second and then hit the hard concrete.

when i got back to my senses people were screaming and i saw him lying on the ground with blood all around , i went closer and closer and saw him totally unconscious.

Arthit held Kongpob in his arms calling out his name over and over with tears dripping down his face but no response feeling his hands were wet he looked at them it was blood coming out of his head , his hands started shaking as the sirens were heard as they got nearer to the scene.

once they were at the hospital Kongpob was in a critical condition , he heard running footsteps getting nearer , looking up he saw all of his friends and both his parents and Kongpob's family "how's Kongpob" as they questioned "they said he's in critical condition" everyone was worried and frustrated hoping Kongpob will be okay.

an hour passed the doctor came out and they all rushed to him "are you all related to him Kongpob" 

"were his parents" the doctor nodded "well he's okay for now , we don't know when he'll wake up there might be a chance he might stay in a coma for a while" i dropped myself on the chair when i heard that "Arthit you okay?" Knott tried to make sure Arthit is okay but no response was heard from Arthit only tears were streaming down his face.

Kongpob's POV

i was once again in this darkness with mirrors surrounding me "you saved him"

Kongpob: "i did? thank god"

Singto: "i just came to say thank you and good luck"

Kongpob: "is this last time i'll be seeing you"

Singto: "yes i'll now finally be able to rest in peace now that my wish has been granted"

Kongpob: "thank you for the warning"

Singto: "well technically you warned yourself , i am you"

Kongpob: "i guess that's true"

Singto: "except you were smart and didn't get your leg stuck under the anchor"

Kongpob: "is this time for jokes"

Singto: "i was just being honest that's all but anyway go back to him , he's waiting"

Kongpob: "i will"

he nodded and he slowly faded away as well as the mirrors seeing some light as they faded away. my hand felt like it was being held i barely had the strength to move them , opening my eyes the light nearly burned my eyes but they adjusted pretty quickly "Kongpob you're awake" 

my hearing wasn't well enough to hear what's going on but i heard something in the background like people talking or more like murmuring to me.

when my hearing got better i saw and heard P'Arthit crying , that's not the first thing i want to see when i got up "P'Arthit" my voice sounded rusty , how long have i been out to get my voice this bad?

everyone came and visited him , his parents were releaved and cried their eyes out , once they were done Kongpob's and Arthit's friends took their parents home leaving these two alone.

"P'Arthit" he wouldn't look at me "P'Arthit look at me" obeying my demand he had puffy eyes with more tears coming out "please stop crying" Arthit shook his head 'how could you do that? how could you risk your life like that for me"

Kongpob: "i told you i love you , i'll do anything for you"

Arthit: "i realized it too"

Kongpob: 'realized what?"

Arthit: "my feelings for you"

Kongpob: 'you're feelings?"

i felt a pair of lips on mine all of a sudden "my god you're slow , i love you" said while wiping his tears which made me burst into tears "why the hell are you crying?"

Kongpob: "because i was scared you would leave me if i told you but you saying it back makes me happy with also knowing i protected you"

Arthit hugged Kongpob "you better not do that again , a month without you was unbearable , you can't just tell me you love me and almost leave me without having me to say it back"

Kongpob: "i promise i won't leave you"

---------------------------------------------------

Arthit's POV

Where the hell am i? "hi" a figure that looked just like me talked "umm why do you look like me?and why am i here? what is this place?"

"My name is Krist Perawat , i am you from the past" 

Arthit: "huh what are you talking about?"

Krist: "i know this might be weird and doesn't make sense but i am you who died in the car accident"

Arthit: "car accident?"

Krist: "if it wasn't for him it would have repeated once again"

Arthit: "him? you talking about Kongpob?"

Krist: "correct, who in the past he was Singto"

Arthit: "wait you said you were Krist right? Kongpob always yelled your name in his dreams"

Krist: "believe it or not i am you just from another time , so he was dreaming about the crash i had"

Arthit: "that's how he could save me"

Krist: "exactly , i just appeared to say cherish him"

Arthit:"i will"

Krist: "good" giving a slight smile

Krist faded away as well as the darkness and mirrors.

When i woke up from that weird dream I looked to my right seeing a sleeping Kong beside me, I laid down on my right and hugged him as tight as I could not believe how much he would have went through just to save me.

"P'Arthit you okay?" i didn't respond and hugged him tighter receiving a tight hug back "whatever made you hug me like this just know that I love you" as Kongpob said hugging Arthit in his arms with Arthit responding "I love you too".

------------------------------------

A/N

I tried my best with this story, i hope you enjoyed reading this oneshot.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

151K 6.3K 47
Some one shots and short stories collection for my quarantined depressed mind. Hope you like it. I don't own any photos or videos The characters belo...
66.9K 2.5K 21
Welcome My fellow Amigos, I'll like to present you my One Shots! Where you will find all different kind of never before seen and will leave your hear...
68.3K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...
1.9K 8 14
Read the title it's self explanatory what these are about Lol :) Some of these will be smut, and some will be things like fluff etc. SO YEAH this i...