Songs and Poems

By calumlover389

These are written by me in different phases of my life and my feelings. More

Love Again
Us
Pain
Beauty

Love with me

1 0 0
By calumlover389

If you're going to fall in love with me, here are some of the things you should know beforehand. I cry often. Whether it's during a movie, a sad song on the radio, or a regular Sunday morning. I'll cry even when I speak of things that have hurt me, even if they no longer hurt anymore. I am afraid of being left and I am afraid of not being good enough. I will tell you the ways in which I hate myself, and not believe a single word you say when you disagree with each and every reason. You can tell me you love me countless times, but I will still be afraid of you leaving me. Don't blame yourself. I have to expect the worst, because I always get the worst. When I fall in love with you, I will love each crack of your skin and every freckle of light in your eyes. I will fall in love with the way you look while you're sleeping and the way your mouth curves when you say my name. I can be difficult to love, but for me loving you will always be easy. All I ask is that you don't give up on me, and in return, I will never give up on you. I will love you with my entire heart, and if one day you decide to leave me, I will still think highly of you. I will still remember the kind hearted person you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.1K 152
Most of this is sad, any TW will be at the start of them I'm a 16 y/o just wanting to share some of my poetry with people other than my friends :] (A...
22.7K 1.1K 110
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
10.9K 578 103
collection of shayaris of all popular Shayars like Faiz Ahmad Faiz,Ahmad Faraz, Jaun Elia, Mirza Ghalib Sahab and some of my work....hope you enjoy i...
7.4K 609 182
Kapag ang puso'y nadungisan, Mga tula sa isipan ay masisilayan, Ang libro na 'di pangkasaysayan, Damdamin muli matu-tunghayan. Tulang isinulat mula s...