My only boss daddy ; Jikook

By jikookiesss

typical CEO jungkook and sassy worker jiminie More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
not an update tho
chapter 8
chapter 9
WOOOt

Chapter 1

17K 451 94
By jikookiesss

Today's is Jimin's first day of work after he graduated his college senior year. While walking towards his company "The Jeons H&M" , he was styling his blonde mob of hair , as to make sure to give a final touch-up so that he can give a good impression to his boss. Well , let's say it didn't turned out well...

He was heading to the lift when he bumped into a handsome tall man who wore a pair of Gucci shoes.

'Wow , he's really breathtaking.' Jimin thought.

"Oh i'm sorry. You must be a new guy right? I'm the one and only Kim Taehyung ! But you can call me Tae too. What's your name?" Taehyung spoke in a very cheery way that Jimin has never seen a person to have such a huge different impact between the looks and personality. Jimin observed that he had a boxy smile as well , which adds up the cuteness.
"Yes , i'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you too." Jimin smiled back at Taehyung as he continue to stare at him.

"Oh my , you are so cute! We can be friends , you- oh shit i'm going to be late for work. See you later at lunch , bye!"

Taehyung didn't even let Jimin talk before he go off.

Speaking of work... 'OH SHIT IM LATE'
Jimin practically run off to the lift , tapping his foot impatiently, waiting for it to come.

When he hurrily reached his office door , he was bumped by a hard-like-rock thing , and he could have thought it was the wall if it's wasn't from the warmth that came from the thing. Jimin realised it was a male's chest. He could smell the expensive cologon from the male. Somehow , it makes him really relaxed and he looked up. It was a really handsome man , with huge and oh manly body , and big doe eyes with a cute button nose. He looked really young and Jimin wondered-

"Ahem. Done staring , Park Jimin? Your late." Jungkook , his boss spoke in a stern voice.

"A-ah yes , sorry boss. I will not be late again." Jimin timidly said while bowing 45 degrees to his boss. He looked anywhere except for his boss's face as he was embarrassed.

"Tsk tsk tsk , coming in late on the first day of work. You better work your ass out unless you want to get fired , Park Jimin." Jungkook raised his voice , but not loud enough for the others inside the office to be able to hear it.

And... that's when Jimin know , he fucked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you guys think about the story? What plot should i write? i honesty got no plans , can i hear from y'all army's?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...