Cold Heart

By AllisonAlliSalvatore

Lou comes from an Erudite family. She never quite fit in there. She was smart but not as much as the rest of... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]

[10]

4.3K 90 1
By AllisonAlliSalvatore

Lou's POV
I woke up and felt extremely comfortable. I sit up in a big king sized bed and look around. The room was small but had a big bed. I stood up slowly and instantly felt cold in my short dress. I walked towards nicely folded clothes and saw a big sweater. I put it on and immediately recognized the smell of Eric. I must have fallen asleep last night. Will he be angry? I hope not.
I opened the door and nervously pulled at the sleeves of a sweater. I heard someone in the kitchen and walked to it. I saw Eric already dressed, making breakfast.
He turned around and smiled. He looked at the sweater and I blushed.
"I hope you don't mind. I was cold."
Eric shook his head.
"It's okay. Sit. I'm making breakfast."
I sat on a chair and sighed.
"I'm sorry I fell asleep. And took your bed."
Eric chuckled. I liked that sound.
"It's okay. I don't mind. Did you sleep well?"
I smiled and nodded.
"I did. Thank you."
He put two plates with eggs and bacon on table and I smiled.
"Smell wonderful and I'm starving."
Eric smiled.
"Enjoy."
After breakfast we were sitting on couch and talking.
He was telling me about his initiation.
I was surprised when he said he was from Erudite.
Suddenly there is a knock on the door and Eric went to open it. I heard Four and him arguing. I walked out of room.
Four was holding Eric by the collar.
"If you hurt her..."
I smiled.
"Hey, Four."
He turned to me and sighed in relief.
"Did he hurt you?"
I shook my head, my smile slipped.
"No! Eric was very nice to let me stay here. I fell asleep and he let me stay."
Four glanced confused at Eric.
"He let you stay?"
I smiled and nodded.
"It was sweet of him. He even let me take the bed."
Eric smirked a bit and Four sighed.
"Okay. Tomorrow, Stage 2, 8 o'clock, sharp."
I smiled and hugged him around the middle.
"Thank you for looking out for me."
Four kissed my head and smiled.
"You are like a little sister. I feel the need to protect you. Just please be careful."
I nodded.
"I will. You too."
He nodded and with one last glare in Eric's direction he left the room.
Eric turned to me.
"What's happening with you and Four?"
I smiled softly.
"He is my family. Like a big brother. Nothing else."
Eric nodded.
"Do you want me to take you to initiates' room?"
I shook my head.
"It's okay. I can go myself. Thanks for letting me stay the night, Eric."
I took of his sweater and gave it to him. I reached up and he leaned a bit down and I pressed a small kiss on his cheek.
"Thank you for everything. See you tomorrow."
Eric nodded and I swear I saw him blush a little.
"See you tomorrow, Lou."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
18.9K 318 16
This story is about a girl named Waylon whose parents don't support her in the rodeo and she meets a man to get her a sponsor and let her on the ranc...
91.1K 1.6K 10
Izzy Laura Hale, Daughter of Derek Hale aka Sourwolf! Of course Izzy isn't his real daughter as in he doesn't know who's her mother, he found her in...