A Spark In Our Soul [Optimus...

Από TalanaChan

"You wanted to control it." You are connected to a giant Robot since you touched an artifact in you fathers... Περισσότερα

Prologue: Change the Reality
Chapter One: First Point of View
Chapter Two: The Comforting Spell on Energon
Chapter Three: After Faint
Chapter Four: Pleading is not an Option. Yet.
Chapter Five: Red Color Paint
Chapter Six: A Strange Meeting
Chapter Seven : Almost Carefree

Chapter Eight: A Nightmare

1.5K 38 23
Από TalanaChan

A Nightmare

After a quick shower and a look in theempty fridge, you lie down in your warm bed and put out the light.You felt exhausted for the first time in a long time but you weresatisfied. The painting was really a good idea. The others alsoseemed to enjoy it.

Maybe you'll manage to persuade Optimusto relax a bit tomorrow.

As for Ratchet, you had no hope. Thestubborn Medic would not change his mind .

Again your thoughts wandered back tothe uncomfortable car ride. You still didn't realize why thingsweren't the same between you. It had never been a problem for you tospeak openly. In retrospect, Optimus had been the only one with whomyou could speak openly.

He had always been a little moredistant. Maybe you just were the ones who acted differently now.

But it was so strange for you.

He knew so much about you. It had beenso many years since you turned 12. There had not been a day he wasn'tthere.

At first it was strange. Sure he couldonly hear you when you talked or when others talked to you, it wasnot like he could read your mind. At least... you thought so. But hestill heard so much back then. And your privacy? It took some time toget used to the fact that you were never really alone. It had been soannoying. Because the bots apparently had more conversations a daythan you did when you were in school. Concentrating in the classroomhad been hard when you couldn't talk to him. At the time, it alsoseemed like you were going to live up to your reputation as a freakwith your soliloquy.

Your stomach cramped at the thought ofyour school days.

It all started when you told your bestfriend about it and they...

You tried to suppress the rage insideyou by rolling over to the other side of the bed.

At least it didn't take long forOptimus to become part of your life. It had become normal for you toalways have someone by your side. Even though he did not understandmany of your problems, he always had an open ear for you.

And you? Well, at first you were tooyoung to help him too. You could well imagine that you had been justanother problem for him.

With a sigh you shut your eyes.

'Or still are one.'

Over time, however, you were no longerinterested only in superficialities but in his inner conflicts.Unfortunately, you rarely got him to tell you anything more.

But enough to know that he was notalways the strong leader he pretended to be. And that he never wantedto be a Prime.

You noticed how your thoughts driftedaway as your eyelids got heavier and heavier.

__________________________________________________________________________

It was loud.

Your breath went fast.

Fresh Energon ran over your hands asyou lifted the heavy, metal body on the floor a bit. The purple-blueand red-colored areas on it were completely scratched and there wasmore than one leak.

You looked into the light blue eyes.

Still they shone. But now and then aflickering light went on.

Something in you pulled togetherpainfully, knowing that they would soon go out forever.

"I've spanned my time as Prime.Young Prime, it's time for you to become a greater one than I was."

His stifled cough interrupted him.Energon flowed out of the corner of his mouth. The flicker of hiseyes intensified.

His voice was determined, it was clearhow much strength it costed him.

"No. It's not time for you to go.You are our leader. We need you."

Your voice was deep. You tried to staycalm. But failed. You could not lose him. No. Not him.

"No. Now it's your turn. Travel,-"

Another rattling interrupted his words,which seemed too relaxed for the fact that he was facing his end.

"Travel to the core. Eliminate thedark energon ... save ... us ... "

Helpless, you watched as his head fellslowly sideways and the life left his eyes.

No. No. That couldn't happen. Whatcould you do? You had little experience. You never wanted thatresponsibility.

"Sentinel. I can not, - "

But you knew he could not hear youanymore.

Please lowered your head. You were onyour own.

"Until all are one."

You raised yourself. The next momentthe body of your former mentor was swallowed up by the earth. As ifhe had never been there.

A loud bang interrupted the heavyfeeling of grief in you. The earth shook. Someone grabbed you by theshoulder and you looked into the face of a friend.

"They attack!"

You forced yourself to forget theheaviness in you. There was no time for that.

Sure, you nodded and ran through thegate straight into a battlefield.

Projectiles flew through the air.Explosions tore apart the metal landscape and everything in herstand. Screams. Instructions echoed through the air. Bodies laying onthe ground.

Only a few seconds until you hadprocessed this sight. Your mouthguard snapped shut and you werelooking for protection. Rejecting commands.

They were counting on you. You couldn'tdisappoint them.

You stormed out of cover. Your armswere weapons, you were shooting. Your attention had to be everywhereat the same time. But the opponents were invisible.

Not far from you you saw have afamiliar red figure. Screaming something at you.

Not much further from him the dead bodyof a femme. Or wasn't she? You couldn't see it from the distance.

Shots brushed you.

Deep down in you knew that the fightwas already lost.

In front of you you saw how anothercomrade was destroyed by an explosion. His white items scatteredacross the floor.

You failed.

Bumblebee was nearby. You told himwhere the rackets came from. They were the biggest problem.

There was a rattle behind you.

"Ratchet"

You rushed to your friend, but thefloor was stained with his Energon.

His mouth opend. But made no sound. Hisexpression showed grief.

„It's...over...."

His voice broke and the pain in you wasgreater than the shot that hit you on the back.

You had no time to mourn over thelost of your oldest friend or bring his body to safety. You werefighting for control of your feelings. Because the anger threatenedto overpower you.

You turned arround to shoot yxouenemys. You still couldn't see them, but it was better then to waittill they hit another comrade.

No. You were not the right one forthem. You did not want to be their leader. Cybertron was lost andeach one of them with it.

When you leaved your cover again, nolonger sure why you kept going, you heard a voice calling your name.

In some distance was the one you oncecalled your brother. In one hand, raised high, he held the lifelessbody of the yellow scout.

"Let him go."

Angry, you looked into Megatron's blueeyes.

Everything around you was suddenlycalm. Time seemed to stop.

"You betrayed me Orion."

His claw-like servo suddenly flewforward and tore something from Bumblebee's head. After that he hitthe ground with a loud metallic sound.

"I was not the one who committedtreason, Megatron."

Only now do you notice how tense youare pointing your cannon at him. Ready to fire. Bumblebee, lifelessbody, layed behind him.

He was guilty. He was to blame for allthe suffering. For all the deaths. Guilty for the end of Cybetron.He deserved death.

"Would you have been there. Thenall of this... would probabloy never had happend. But you were toobusy ... "

He walked around you.

"... to be a prime. 'My friend.'"

"I didn't choose. I have,-"

"Oh, but Prime. You did."

Tense, you followed him with your eyesas he walked around you. Ready to shoot.

Finish it. Now.

"And after everything thathappened. Thanks to your shortsightedness. After all the Energonsticking to your hands ... "

He came to a sudden halt right in frontof your bullet. There was no spark of fear in his blue eyes.

No.

"... you still can't finish it."

With horror you saw how the blue eyeswere devoured by a menacing bloody red.

The world around you turned black. Yourservos were still colored in a calm light blue. The blood of yourfriends.

You couldn't keep your eyes away fromthe warm liquid on your servos.

You were alone and a voice told you ...

"It is your fault..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~

There we go with a short chapter. I don't like it.. its strange >-<

But hey! Thats what Reader-Chan is going to think too when she awakes from a nightmare that is not herss.

Have a nice day!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

14.3K 575 21
You are far from human. You're not a mutant, super-human, or anything that constitutes being extraordinary. You're not even from Earth No, you are n...
96.2K 3.3K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
157K 2.9K 35
THIS BOOK IS BEING REWRITTEN!!! THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE THE ONES REWRITTEN BEFORE IT GO BACK TO THE OLD ONES. THE PLOT MAY BE CONFUSING. "All...
42.2K 1.4K 29
Bumblebee X female! reader TFP This is the story of how you fell in love with an Autobot, even though you yourself are a Decepticon. This is the stor...