๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ [MONTGOME...

By noahscent

the story where montgomery de la cruz didn't know he got his ex-girlfriend pregnant... that is, until sh... More

CAST + DISCLAIMER
EXCERPT
PROLOUGE
ONE เซ HOME SWEET HOME
TWO เซ THE VISIT OF ALEX STANDALL
THREE เซ WALMART AND JUSTIN FOLEY
FOUR เซ THEN
FIVE เซ THE DAY HE FINDS OUT
SIX เซ AN OLD FRIEND AT MONET'S
SEVEN เซ CONFUSION AND SUSPICION
EIGHT เซ THEN
NINE เซ A LONGING DAUGHTER AND A FATHER'S CRY
TEN เซ THE DAY THEY MEET AGAIN
ELEVEN เซ THE BABY DADDY AND THE BOYS
THIS IS RANDOM BUT PLS READ
TWELVE เซ FLASHBACKS
THIRTEEN เซ PEPTALKS AND SHORT INQUISITIONS
FOURTEEN เซ TAKING CHANCES
FIFTEEN เซ BABY DAY OUT
SIXTEEN เซ THE HOUSEHOLD OF THE DE LA CRUZ
READ THIS!
EIGHTEEN เซBARBECUES AND JEALOUSY
NINETEEN เซBABYSITTING: PART ONE
TWENTY เซBABYSITTING: PART TWO
TWENTY ONE เซTHE FIRST LOVE AND HIS RIVALRY
TWENTY TWO เซGRAYSON'S PARTY
TWENTY THREE เซ MONTGOMERY AND OLIVIA
TWENTY FOUR เซ WHEN THEY FELL APART
TWENTY FIVE เซ THE MORNING AFTER
TWENTY SIX เซ LATE NIGHT DRIVES AND PARTIES AT THE BEACH
TWENTY SEVEN เซ THE HEART AND THE MIND
TWENTY EIGHT เซ MORNING ESCAPES AND A CONFUSED MIND
TWENTY NINE เซ ANGST AND UNCERTAINTY
THIRTY เซ OWEN AND DOM
THIRTY ONE เซ A LOVE ONCE LOST
THIRTY TWO เซ 'ADIEU, AMOUR'
THIRTY THREE เซ THE MEMORY BOX
IM BACK
THIRTY FOUR เซ THE GIRL FROM THE PAST
THIRTY FIVE เซ IF ONLY
THIRTY SIX เซ THE END OF THE ROAD
EPILOUGE
โ˜พ

SEVENTEEN เซFLASHBACKS

9.8K 233 51
By noahscent

ONE YEAR AND SEVEN MONTHS AGO !
FOUR MONTHS OF DATING
SEPTEMBER 2016

THE GYM OF LIBERTY HIGH was occupied by the dance club of the school, the sound of a Rihanna track 'Bitch Better Have My Money' blasted echoes at the spacious area that contained more than forty teenage girls warming up for their dance routines.

Olivia stretched out her leg over the seats of the bleachers, bending down until her cheek touches her thigh, hearing a small and audible crack of the bone in her leg. Olivia liked dancing. She loved the feeling of the rush spreading across her body as she hits every step with energy and grace, the beat of the music synchronizing with the beat of her heart, her body moving with the rhythm.

Two of her bestfriends who were also members of the dance club joins her by the bleachers, talking animatedly about boys and the upcoming party this Friday night. Tina Clayton, and Cali Anderson turned to Olivia with a teasing smirk of their own, Cali nudging her with her free hand as she imitates Olivia's position.

"How 'bout you? You and Monty sitting this one out again or...?" Cali asked while Tina wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, mocking her with inappropriate moans. Tina butts in, "And by sitting it out, you mean having sex all night long at Monty's house while his dad is out of town."

Cali snorted and they burst out laughing. Oliva shoved Tina playfully, laughing along with them. "Oh shut up, Tina!"

"Tell us about the wonders he does in bed! I heard he's an animal when he wants to. No offense but, you do know about his reputation with women, right?" Tina rambled, sitting down at the bleachers and giving up from warming up.

"Yeah, i am fully aware, Tina." Olivia retorts, rolling her eyes. "And i'm not gonna tell you."

Cali throws a towel at Tina's direction and she lamely dodged from the incoming cloth, hitting her straight on the face. Cali reproaches the blond girl, "Lay off, Tina. Montgomery's out of your limits, he's Olivia's so he can't be part of your conquests."

Tina sighed, flipping her hair over her shoulder and rolling her eyes. "God, I can't believe you actually believe that I'd steal him from Liv. Of course, I won't. He's your boyfriend which scratches him off my market. I'd totally tap though have you seen how fine Monty looks? Damn."

Olivia shoots her a look that suggest that she wasn't joking around anymore, completely done with Tina's bullshit. Tina gets the message and zips her mouth with a sheepish smile. She lights up, her eyes zeroed in on the double doors of the gym.

"Speaking of the devil.."

Olivia felt a pair of muscular arms wrapping around her small body, the scent of mixed mint and smoke with a faint smell of sweat evading her nostrils. His soft lips placed a kiss on the sensitive spot where her neck meets her shoulder and she smiled, knowing exactly who it is. She dropped her hoisted leg from the bleachers and pivoted to face him, greeted with the softness clouding over the sharp bone structure of his face.

He was on his baseball uniform, a thin layer of sweat coating his forehead and he was panting heavily from the intense sprint he took from the baseball field and unto the basketball gym. He pecks her lips with a small smile, his hands tugging down her shorts that had hiked up too much from her warm-ups. Montgomery wasn't very amused of the clothes she chose to wear for her dance practice, hating the way passerby jocks — who pretended they needed something from the gym when they only came to take a peek at the exposed legs of the dance members — gave her legs lingering looks of hunger.

"Hey, babe." Olivia greeted, placing a hand on his cheek. She frowned at his messy hair damp from sweat. "Aren't you still at practice?"

He nodded. "Yeah, well, Dawson told me guys were checking you out during practice and I had to make sure they knew that you're mine."

"Guys? What guys?" Olivia asked confusedly and Monty nodded his head at the direction of the bleachers occupied by some boys of from the soccer team. "Oh."

Montgomery glared at them, his hand tightening around her as he fought back the urge to brew a fight against the soccer team. He loved getting into fights but Olivia didn't. And so he fought back his strong impulse until he felt her touch against his skin and just like that, all thoughts about bashing their head in vanished and she was the only one he could focus into.

"You don't have to worry about me, you know that, right?" Olivia sighed, gently rubbing her hands by his tensed muscles, the way she always does to calm him down. "I can handle myself."

"I'm your boyfriend, princess, it's my job to look after you." He rationalizes, a worried frown setting on his face. "I don't want other guys feasting on you, i don't want them seeing what's already mine. Plus, other girls would be talking shit about how I'm a shitty boyfriend and how Justin was a better one for you."

Olivia never knew how a little thing that involved Justin affected Montgomery to a great extent.

"Justin and I ended things a long time ago, remember? Things between him and I are already a dead end. We've agreed to being friends again, you know that." Olivia reassured. "You got me now. Forget about Justin already."

Tina chimes in from behind them, being the best cockblock of the year. "Eugh, oh please, take this somewhere else. I certainly do not want to see this."

"You're just being a jealous bitch, Tina, tone down the attitude, Jesus fucking Christ." Cali shot back, taking her by the arm and dragging her away from the couple.

"I wasn't jealous." Tina laughed incredulously, yanking her arm away from Cali's grasp as she looked back to the couple and seeing so much love and adoration from Monty's eyes. "I'm not jealous."

Cali rolled her eyes, knowing full well how Tina wanted Montgomery and how he didn't want her because of Olivia, Cali was the only one who knew how he denied her willingness to be a side chick while staying together with Olivia. "Keep telling yourself that, Tina, i just hope you don't go overboard with your shit and know your place. Don't do something drastic, if I were you."

"You're holding it the wrong way!" Montgomery yelled, his hands as he watched her fiddle with the baseball bat.

Olivia grumbled, scowling at her boyfriend who seemed not to be able to keep his mouth shut as she tried to figure out the mechanics of a baseball game. Even though she believed to be holding it the way it's supposed to be, the boy thinks otherwise.

"Then how am I supposed to hold it then? Since you're being a smart ass, why don't you teach me the correct grip instead of just watching me and chattering like a little bitch!" Olivia retorted, slightly agitated because the heat was starting to scorch her exposed skin.

Montgomery held back his smirk, hurriedly standing close behind her. He positions himself behind her, her back pressed tightly on his front, her rear end pressed on his groin.

"Okay, so bend your knees and keep your feet planted firmly on the ground, steady your stance." Montgomery whispered closely to her ears, his breath sending shivers down her spine and she blinked rapidly, feeling the effect he had on her.

"Monty..." she warned lowly through gritted teeth, knowing exactly what he was doing.

He cried out defensively, laughing. "What? I'm not doing anything."

Olivia rolled her eyes with a smile and gestured for him to continue his instructions. "Alright, relax your muscles while you wait for the ball, keep your body loose but ready. If your body's tensed, you'll hit the ball with no exact precision."

The girl had already stopped listening to him because she could feel his bulge on the exact position of her butt, gulping when she could feel herself start to crack with what he was doing.

"Montgomery..." she threatened breathlessly, loosing her grip of the bat. She glared at him through the corner of her eyes and the boy raised his eyebrows innocently, "What is it, princess?"

"Is this the reason why you were so adamant with teaching me how to play baseball with you and instead of with Jeff because this was your plan after all?"

Montgomery placed his chin on her shoulders with a smile, shrugging. "Plan? What plan?"

"You're trying to play tricks on me, it's not gonna work, not now at least." Olivia tried to shrug away from his grasp but he's got her trapped in his arms. She whined, "Monty!"

"I call bullshit, princess. I know you love it." He chuckled, his chortle vibrating against her back.

"You're sweating like a pig, let go of me!" She wailed, trying to break free half-heartedly. She giggles as he starts peppering her neck down to her shoulders with kisses. "Ugh, i hate you so much."

He allowed her to break free only to tug her back by the belt loops of her jean shorts and she squealed when she gets pulled back to him again. He pulled her close until their lips were grazing each other and he smiled, breathing out. "I love you."

She beamed. She knew how terrified he was when he first blurted it out to her in the middle of a heated argument they had a month ago and now here he was, no longer terrified of saying it and instead, he felt so light and confident whenever he tells her he does.

"I love you too."

Montgomery trailed behind his girlfriend stalking angrily inside his house, he wears an apologetic look, trying to keep up with her quick pace as much as her legs could take. He pleaded with a frustrated expression, "Come on, baby, we were just joking around. You can't possibly be upset about that."

Olivia scoffed, shaking her head at the absurdity of Montgomery's rationalization for what he did. She huffed and crossed her arms, increasing her pace. The de la Cruz boy sighed, placing a hand on her arm to get her to stop and he felt triumphant for a second when she does, letting him pivot her body to his direction so that she was facing him.

"Baby, please, just.. don't be mad at me." He muttered softly, rubbing her arms with his calloused hands. "Please, I'm pretty sure I learned my lesson already. One week without sex is complete torture."

Olivia cocked her eyebrows, still not answering him. He groaned, placing his arms on her waist and dangerously close to her rear end. "I hate it when you're made at me. Please, just tell me how I can fix this."

"One, stop bullying Tyler Down. Two, stop picking fights with Alex. And three, stop being a complete asshole. It's that simple, Montgomery de la Cruz." He winced at her use of his full name and he knew that his girlfriend only uses it when she's really pissed off.

"Consider it done already, baby girl." Montgomery agreed with her orders and gave her a sincere look. He brought her hand up to his mouth, gingerly placing a kiss on it. "Please forgive me already. Your silent treatment is killing me."

Olivia broke out into a grin and allowed him to pull her closer, she puts her hands on his broad shoulders and pecked his cheek. "Just don't do it again, okay? You know how upset it makes me when I see you picking on someone who didn't even do anything mean to you. We agreed that you'd stop getting into fights anymore."

"I just.. got out control, babe, i'm really sorry." He apologized, putting one of her hands on his cheek, and kissing it. "Are we good now?"

Olivia feigned to think about it for a moment, receiving an impatient grunt from the boy. "On one condition."

"What?"

"Apologize to Tyler first thing in the morning tomorrow, lay off of him and give the kid some space and let him at least enjoy the remaining years of his highschool life." Olivia bargained, giving him a challenging look, knowing full well how Montgomery hated apologizing.

"I don't want to." Montgomery turned down her demand instantly.

Olivia shrugged her body out of his hold and he wailed in protest, trying to get her back in his arms again. She says smugly, "Consider this argument done then."

"O-okay, okay! I'll apologize to Tyler. If that will make you once and for all forgive me, then I'll do it." He sighed defeatedly because if swallowing his pride meant making her happy, then so be it. He didn't care if he'd look weak to his friends, or whipped for his girlfriend, or be a laughing-stock for all the nerds he bullied, or lose his pride or ego. All that matters for him was Olivia.

Dawson watches the pair by the bottom of the stairs, a smile making its way on his lips as he saw the way his younger brother looked so soft, so calm and happy. He had never seen this kind of him and the older de la Cruz boy kmew he had won his end of their bet.

Dawson had always known Montgomery secretly loved Olivia the moment he realized he wasn't like other girls who would tolerate his actions. The second time they both met, Montgomery had tried his charms on her and it had no effect on her, and when he persisted, he found out how hard she slaps a guy across the cheek as a result. Dawson knew how his younger brother felt and how he kept to himself when he found out she was dating one of his best friends, Justin.

He remembered telling his younger brother; "I hope a girl comes swooping your ass and making you realize that sex isn't everything and there's nothing more worthy than seeing her happy instead of boosting your ego. Loving someone could seriously fuck you up, Monty, wait until that girl comes for you."

And she did came in his life.

Montgomery chose the sweetest words to get her heart and the most poisonous acts to break it.

And three months later, he lost her.

— x —
okay so i was supposed to add a smut part but i don't know if u guys would be comfortable with me writing it and plus i haven't written smuts before but i do love reading them and i bet i'd be a shitty one writing it.

( camila mendes as cali anderson
nicola peltz as tina clayton )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 363 21
โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โœซโ˜…โœฐ เผ†๐‘”๐“‡โ„ด๐“Œ ๐“Š๐“… โ„ฌ๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ๐“‡ , ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“‡ โ„ด๐“ƒ๐’ธโ„ฏ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐’ปโ„ฏ , ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“‚โ„ฏ เผ„ {13RW : se...
71.8K 685 67
previously titled "favorite drug" she has it all... the popularity, the friends... what happens when she falls for someone who is equally as popular...
160K 1.8K 43
"He's got a bad reputation" [Social Media x Real Life] BASED IN SEASON 1 | NO ONE DIES (Scott Reed is in it even though it is based in season 1) Bryc...
633K 11.1K 78
แด˜แด‡ส€า“แด‡แด„แด› โYou are perfectโž โNobody isโž โYou areโž {social media + real life} {montgomery de la cruz x oc} {13rw} {started-1st may 2017||finished-31st j...