kill joy. ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ

By DONGHYUQUE

❝Yes, you have no fault. But your happiness is.❞ ➶ fetus writing ➶ unedited ©DONGHYUQUE , 2018 More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
special chapter✨

ten

4.7K 204 358
By DONGHYUQUE

(A/N: yes bitches, chaptrrrr chittaphon😂 lmao sorry😂 but im not xksksk😶😂)

Mirae's POV

The next day, I heard the door getting unlocked. I immediately went near the door and by the time it opened, I slapped whoever opened it. "Ouch!"

"Shit, Jaemin. I'm sorry!" He covered his face. "Is that how you say 'thank you'? Wow, you're more violent than the others." He said and was going to close the door but I held it with my hand.

"Jaemin, I'm really really really sorry. I-I thought it's Renjun--" he cut me off. "It's not always Renjun who'll open the door." He said. It's my first time hearing him actually say Renjun's name.

"I-I'm sorry, I really am." I kneeled in front of him and he was taken aback on what I did. "Mirae--"

"No, I'm really sorry. I just--" I didn't finish my sentence because my tears started to stream down from my eyes. "Hey, hey. Are you okay?" Jaemin tapped my shoulders and let me stand up.

"I wanna go home.." I whispered while sobbing. Jaemin looked at me worriedly. "How much I want to return you, I can't. Boss' heart is as cold as Antarctica." He said.

I didn't speak and returned to my room. Before closing it, I spoke. "Just forgive me." I closed the door and sighed.

•••

After some minutes, I regained my composure and went down. I just sat in the living room and watched random cartoons. While eating a bar of chocolate and watching TV, I heard someone speak.

"Yow, oh my god." From his voice, I think it was Hyuck. He laughed so loud that it echoed all over the mansion. "Ugh, what?" Another voice asked. I think it was Jaemin's.

"Boss assigned us in a new mission. No, not the Jiyoung one." Hyuck laughed again. "Can you just get straight to the point?" Jaemin asked him irritately.

Hyuck laughed again before speaking. "Boss wants us to kidnap those popular sluts in that one school, I forgot its name. And he said we like literally have to satisfy them, oh my god! I just can't!" Hyuck laughed.

"That's one hell of a miracle." Jaemin said and chuckled. "I know, right? They're literal sluts. How are we gonna deal with those? Buy toys?" The both of them laughed.

"I wanna say something unholy but I want to lessen my sins." Jaemin said while chuckling. "They don't look like the type to get satisfied over a d--" Jaemin covered his mouth. "Did you just read my mind?"

"Maybe? 'Cause I got it right." Hyuck said and laughed again. He stopped and cleared his throat. "I'm not putting it inside. My body is precious. My Precioussss." He said and I heard a smack.

"Shut up, you dirty-minded hoe. When will it be?" Jaemin asked. "Later, after classes. They'll be in a club. That means--"

"Yeah, yeah. I have to wear those kinds of clothes again." Jaemin said. I can imagine him rolling his eyes. "Yeah, you'll look hot in it, Nana." Hyuck teased and I heard Jaemin hit Donghyuck.

"Zip your mouth, Donkey."

"At least I'll look hotter. One, I'm the sun. Two, the world would be 1,000x hotter if I wear those polo shirt with three unbuttoned buttons, tattered jeans with black belt that looks like a whip. My sun-kissed caramel tanned skin would be visible. My whole figure would scream royalty." Hyuck said almost making me laugh.

Jaemin didn't speak and I heard footsteps. "Hey! I'm not done yet. And then--" I didn't hear them speak anymore. Maybe they left the living room.

I finished my bar of chocolate and stood up before turning the TV off. When I turned around, I saw Chenle behind me. "You were listening to their conversation, am I right?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "I'm going to be part of it." Chenle said, making me stop from moving. "What? No, you wouldn't, wouldn't you?" I pointed him with a worried face.

"Too bad, I would." He said and smirked. "You wouldn't." I said and took a step towards him. "Yes, I would."

"You would not, Chenle."

"Yes, I would, Mirae."

"No."

"Yes."

"NO."

"YES."

"If you're going, I'm going, too." I said and folded my arms. Chenle put his hands in his pocket, making him look manly. About a second ago, he looked like a soft lost child and when he inserted his hands in his pocket, he looks like a boss.

"It's going to be dangerous, Mirae. Especially that those brats doesn't easily get satisfied by v--" Chenle immediately covered his mouth.

I waved my hand at him. "What dangerous? I can deal with that." I walked over to him. He scrunched his nose. "It's going to be plain disgusting." Chenle sighed.

"Ew, really?" I asked. "Seriously, Mirae. You're not even awkward talking about this?" He asked and chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him. "I used to have a boy classmate that is super dirty-minded and I got used to it. He was annoying but later on, it became a normal topic." I said.

Chenle chuckled. "But you're not telling me that you'll go with us. You have to ask permission from Boss." He said and raised his thumb, pointing at Renjun's room upstairs.

I rolled my eyes again. "Oh, of course." I said and went upstairs without saying goodbye to Chenle. When Renjun's bedroom door came in my sight, I didn't bother to knock and opened the door.

"Renjun." I called him and sat on the chair near his study table. Oh, he has a study table? That came to me as a surprise. "Do I have to tell you that you need to knock on my door?" Renjun said while placing random things inside his bag. Maybe for the mission.

"No need. I'm in a hurry, especially it would be later." I crossed my legs and looked at him. "What are you going to do? Go shopping and buy books? No and I have a big library and a huge walking closet, you can just go there." He said and started to put weird things inside his bag.

They look really weird.

"No, it's not that."

"Then, what the hell do you want? We have a mission later." He said and finally looked at me. "That."

"What?" He asked and raised his brow. "I'm going with you guys." I said. Renjun glared at me and hurriedly said "No."

"What? Come on. Just this once." I clasped my palms together and pleaded. "Do you really wanna see your same gender get satisfied over toys?" He said and looked at me weirdly.

"Renjun, do I look like I care? And they're sluts, they'll be a bit satisfied over toys." I said and rolled my eyes. "Still, no." He said making me stop from roaming my eyes around his room.

"Come on, don't be such a kill joy." Renjun sighed heavily and paused for a second. "Fine." My heart rose from my stomach. "Yay!"

While celebrating my mini-achievement, I noticed Renjun placed a weird shaped thing in his bag. He put it inside quickly but I still got to see it, making me cover my mouth.

"Renjun, was that a--" Renjun covered my mouth. I pushed him away. "Ew! Don't cover my mouth with that hand! You touched that!" I said, making Renjun open his eyes. (a/n: yes renjun, oPeN yOw EyEs)

"No, it's not what you think it is. It's for the mission, you shit ass." He said and and smacked my head. "Hey, that hurts!"

"It hurts more that you don't trust me. I'm going to return that, you know. I just borrowed it." He said and slumped down his body on his bed.

"But really, that, for me at least, is disgusting. I would wear gloves if I was in your place. Thank god I'm Kim Mirae." I said and sighed.

"Oh, shut up." I heard him said. I stood up and spoke. "I'm just gonna get dressed." I said without him looking at me. I didn't care and left his room before walking my way towards the walk in closet.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
58.5K 2.1K 22
❝Are you meeting up with her again?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
26.7K 1.7K 24
若い頃の僕ら "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚,, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚-" "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 " - - - 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚...
60 14 18
𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 . . . 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 . ...