shu kurenai x Reader

By igiveuponmyname

Have fun reading edit: this was made when i was little lmao so sori if it was cringy or fast(i think i was 9... More

shu x reader
authors note
chapter 2:meet my friends
chapter 3:jealousy?!
chapter 5:he's back!!
(a/n)
chapter 6:love rivals
chapter 7:heartbroken bladder
D̶i̶s̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶d̶

chapter 4:a date?

451 6 0
By igiveuponmyname

"go on a date with me?"

"sure I'd love to"i said smiling then valt teased me "cute~~~"
-------------le time skip cuz I'm lazy--------
I looked at the time and realize that I'm almost late "OMG IM GOING TO BE LATE! " I wore an red dress with a blue/green/pink (a/n-just pick )then grabbed a long black sock and wore it then I wore some heals (a/n-if u don't like my choice of clothing you can change it to what ever you want) then went to the spot shu picked but when I was almost there a noticed shu buying ice cream then I walked over to him "hey (y/n) want some ice cream?"shu asked "sure"
"what flavor?"
"(the kind of ice cream flavor you want) "
"okay"then shu buyed the ice cream you wanted and came back holding your ice cream "thanks"you said
--------------time skip again at the end of your date(a/n-sorry!! Please don't get mad at me)---------------
"did u enjoy our date? "shu asked "of course you? "I asked shu "why wouldn't I? "shu answered and you giggled "why are you so cute? "I asked a random question "I don't know why? "he answered "hmm... Your just cute "I said"that isn't even a explanation"shu said and I laughed "your right"we both laughed then shu leaned closer to my face"is there something wrong?"I asked"can't I end the date with a kiss? "he said"o-ofcourse you can! "then we kissed then said our farewells then the date ended. You went to your room thinking what would happen next then slept.

---------------------(a/n)------------------------------

Did you like it I hope you did I'm really sorry it's short it's because...
1.i played piano and my hand are tired
2.im busy with school
3.im lazy
4.im sleepy
I'm sorry cuz I haven't updated recently and I promise I will update more often from now on so i will post every weekends if not I will post on Monday or Tuesday thanks for reading and byeeeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
388K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
10.5K 456 23
'One foot out of England, one foot in Wales,' A man with a tragic back story, and a man meant to be a king. What he was, is what he will be. Fantasy...
854K 52.5K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...