Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

Oleh ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... Lebih Banyak

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Thirty

2.5K 63 5
Oleh ladycadillac

NO ONE'S POV

Lisa is currently at Tzuyu's future home. She has been working on it for three weeks, walls, ceilings are built but she decided to call Tzuyu to check the house of there is something she want to add or to remove.

"Clean that place, Ms. Chou will pay a visit," Lisa said, the workers just nod and start doing what Lisa ordered.

Lisa can't stay still somethings bugging her. She met a troublemaker man few weeks ago, the first time they mey she already knew that the guy has bad intentions on her.

//FLASHBACK//

Lisa recieve an email from her longtime collegiate Youngjae. Youngjae said that he needs Lisa to work on something. Lisa didn't hesitate and planned a meeting right away cause she thought Youngjae needed an architect for a construction. Who would say no to a job?

Lisa arrive at their meeting place which is the cafe near their former school. A man in navy blue turtle neck enters the cafe. The man has a strong aura as he went it. The man sits infront of him that makes him surprise.

The man smiled at her.

"Are you Lisa?" The man asks.

Lisa got confused when the strange man say her name.

"Y-yes," she answers.

"I'm Mark, nice meeting you," Mark said and offer a hand shake.

"I'm sorry mister but I have a client to meet, if you don't mind," Lisa said and smile awkwardly.

Mark just chuckle quietly.

"I'm afraid to tell you but I'm your client miss. My friend Choi Youngjae sent you a email right?" Lisa just nod.

"I'm the one who ask him to email you," Mark said and smile.

He saw Lisa suddenly became nervous He knows Lisa would be the perfect one for his plan.

Lisa quickly takes out his laptop to start the meeting she thought why they are here. Mark stop him from opening her laptop.

"We wouldn't need that," Mark said in a serious tone. His face expression suddenlt change.

"I didn't email you to build something for me," Mark said that makes Lisa more curious.

"W-what do you mean?" She ask nervously.

"I call you to ruin something for me," Mark said and flash a smirk on his lips.

Lisa can't find the right words to say. She is puzzled by what the man infront of her is talking about.

Mark pulled a fold photo from his pocket. He unfold it and place it on the table. Lisa slowly gaze on it. She starts to feel somethings going on when she saw Sana and Tzuyu on the folded photo. Tzuyu's face has a red encircled on it.

"You know her right?" Mark said as she point on Tzuyu at the photo.

Lisa got stunned for a moment, she really doesn't know what to do or what to react.

"You know her right?!" Mark repeated but now on a high tone.

Lisa got startled and answer, "Yes,"

"Ruin them, that's the job I'm giving on you," Mark said and look straight at Lisa's eyes.

He knows how confused and surprised Lisa is now.

"R-ruin?"

"Yes, do you know how to ruin a relationship? Do it like this," Mark said as he pick up the photo and ripped it on half. Mark crumpled Tzuyu's part on the other half of the ripped photo.

"I-I can't. I-I w-won't do that. Th-they are my frie-nds," Lisa said as she stutters.

"Don't worry I won't let you do it without a prize," Mark said and lift the black bag he's carrying and put it on the table.

"Open it," Mark ordered but Lisa hadn't move an inch.

"I said open it!" He shouted that makes Lisa startled again and open the bag with her shaking hands.

The bag is full of money. Lisa raise her gaze back to Mark. Mark raise one eyebrow at her.

Lisa is still not convince to do what he wants. She is from a poor family but her parents didn't raise her to be dazzled in money.

"Even if this job will cause millions I still won't ruin my friends life," Lisa said and clean her things.

She put her laptop back to her bag and read to leave when Mark open the speaker of his phone. He is in another call with his friend Jb.

"How's Lisa as a daugther Mr. Manoban?" She heard a guy said on another phone that stop him from leaving.

"Oh Lisa? My daughter always amaze me and I know how much she work hard just to make me get out of this place. I'm totally lucky to him as my daughter," she stop on track when she heard her father's voice.

She closed his arm into a fist and snatch Mark's phone to end the call.

"Don't you ever dare to lay a finger on my father!" Lisa angrily said as she glared at Mark.

"You have a caring ang loving father Manoban, good for you," Mark said that makes Lisa more angry. She grab Mark at his clothes that makes everyone in the cafe looks at them.

"You're  embarrassing, your making a scene," Mark said as he looks around to make Lisa realize that everyone is looking at them now.

He let go of Mark and push him.

"Who are you?! Why are you doing this to me?!" Mark fix himself before standing up infront of Lisa.

"I'm Mark Tuan, and I want Sana. I will just needed you for now and after you did what I want I won't bother you and your family anymore," Mark said.

"Tzuyu is my-"

"Bla bla bla, I don't care if she's your friend. What I want is Sana! Are you gonna work for me or I will slice your dad's head off. We all know that your father got stroke and being stuck in the hospital. If you still wanted to see your loving father breathing do what as I say!" Mark shouted.

Lisa is now at loss on what to do. Mark has his fathers life in his hand but she can't betray Tzuyu and Sana. Tzuyu has been a good friend to her since their college and she just can't betray her like that.

"Are you gonna do it, or I will call my friend to--" Mark said and was about to dial Jb's number when Lisa cut him.

"Fine! Alright! What will I do," Lisa said in closed fist.

I'm sorry Tzuyu, she thought.

"This is what your gonna do,"

Mark explained her everything. She got suprise when Mark knows everything about her, Tzuyu and Sana's life. He also know that Lisa is Tzuyu's architect. She didn't know how Mark knew about it even her, Tzuyu and Dahyun is the only one who knows about the construction of the house.

"Just don't touch my father!" Lisa said after Mark explained everything.

"I won't but when you fail, you know where to find your loving father. I hate sloppy works," Mark said and leave Lisa alone inside the cafe.

//END OF FLASHBACK//

While walking around the house, confused. She received a message from Mark reminding her what he can do once she failed.

Lisa heard a horn coming from outside.

It's Tzuyu's car. She quickly went at the front door to welcome her friend.

"Wow Lisa this is amazing," Tzuyu said in awe while checking around the house.

"You did great," Tzuyu added.

Lisa wanted to feel happy as Tzuyu complimented her work but she can't knows that this might be the last day of their friendship.

"Ahh hahaha. Let's go upstairs and check the bedrooms," Lisa just said and lead the way.

She doesn't want Tzuyu to see her worrying.

"I didn't  expect that the master's bedroom will be this big," Tzuyu exclaimed and smile to the thought of her and Sana staying inside the room.

Doing memories she thought that make herself giggle.

Lisa saw how happy and excited Tzuyu is that makes her.more puzzled on what she is gonna do. She doesn't want to ruin a lovely relationship like that.

Tzuyu is checking the room when she got a call from Mark. She can't do it that's why she keep rejecting Mark's call. Tzuyu notice it.

"You should answer it, it must be important," Tzuyu said and smile.

That smile makes Lisa more confuse. How can she hurt someone this soft.

"No it's alright," Lisa said as he reject Mark's fifth call.

She knows Mark will be mad once she pick it up. Few more seconds Mark called again.

"Answer it the caller keeps calling you, don't mind me," Tzuyu said and Lisa just sigh and walk out of the room before answering the call.

CALL

Mark: why are you not answering! Are you betraying me?!

Lisa: n-no. I'm sorry I just got busy.

Mark: do what we planned.

Lisa: y-yes I will.

Mark: don't you dare to fail this or else you know what I'm capable to.

Lisa: i know, i have to go.

END

Lisa end the call and takes a deep breath before she walk back inside. She saw Tzuyu standing at the corner while doing something on her phone. Her friend notice her presence that makes her put back her phone on her pocket.

Lisa's body is shaking even her organs are nervous. This will be the end, the end for her and for their friendship.

Lisa push Tzuyu that makes her stumble and sit on the chair. Tzuyu got surprise at what her friend did.

"What the heck Lisa! What was that?!" Tzuyu exclaimed. She was about to stand up when Lisa sit at her lap pinning Lisa's body on her.

"What the Lisa! Get off! Are you crazy?!" Tzuyu said angrily.

Lisa doesn't know what to say all she want to do is to finish this nonsense. Lisa move her head closer to Tzuyu. Tzuyu is avoing her but Lisa quickly kiss Tzuyu's lips. The latter tries to push Lisa away from her but she can't.

While they're lips are together Lisa feels like her heart is getting a stab multiple times. Her tears are now ready to fall but she can't let Tzuyu know that it's not her intention.

Tzuyu on the other hand is scared that someone might seen them and misunderstand what they saw. She keeps pushing Lisa away but it looks like Lisa is putting all her strength to keep herself sit on Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu?" That's it. That's how Lisa lose focus. She suddenly felt weak. Tzuyu knew it someone might catch them and what she didn't expect of all the people here Sana is the one who saw them in that position.

Tzuyu quicky push Lisa away and run at Sana. Sana is standing between the door with her tears keep falling from her eyes.

"Sana," Tzuyu mumbles but Sana run away.

She was about to follow her girlfriend when she heard Lisa called her.

"Tzuyu I-" Tzuyu didn't control hiler anger and pinned Lisa on the wall.

"Forget that your my friend. Leave this place and never showed up to me ever again or else I'm gonna kill you," Tzuyu said angrily while gripping Lisa's neck.

She let go of Lisa and run after her girlfriend. Lisa collapse on the floor and cry out the tears that she has been holding.

She lose her. She ruined her friend. She ruined her life. What is she gonna do if she has no choice and want to protect her father.

Lisa's father got stroke for the third time and it will be dangerous if it will happen again for the fourth time. Her dad is the only family she left. And she will crazy if something bad happened on her father.

After crying for an hour she decided to leave thw place since it's alreadt getting dark. She closes the doors of the house and take a last gaze on the whole placem this will be her last time to work on her.

She has awesome plans for the house that will surely makes her friend and Sana happy. But how will she do it if just ruined her friend life.

Lisa starts driving away to go home where she and her friends stay. When she arrive she heard from the outside how noisy her unnies her. It looks like her unnies are having fun.

This make her more sad. What is she gonna do if her friends found out what she did. She doesn't want to lose a friend again.

She ented the house that makes her unnie's stop bickering. They all look at Lisa and got worried when they saw their maknae doesn't have a good day.

"Yah, Lalisa what's with that face?" Rosé said.

Lisa looks at her friends and saw worried in their eyes.

"It's nothing unnie, just tired," Lisa said and was about to walk away when Jennie block her way to the stairs.

"Tired? I know you. I know when you're tired, sad, frustrated and more. Don't yiy dare to lie at us," Jennie said.

Lisa look at Rosé and Jisoo agree with what Jennie just said.

"What happened?" Jisoo said that makes their youngest friend break down.

Jennie got startle when Lisa cry. They never seen Lisa cry, she is the type of person that never show her emotions at other even at them.

"Oh no," Rosé and Jennie guide their maknae at the sofa and comfort it.

"What happened huh?" Jennie asks.

"I just hurt Tzuyu," Lisa said and cry harder.

"Tzuyu? The girlfriend of that not so beautiful Sana?" Jennie said.

Until now Jennie and Sana are not in good terms. Since they never seen each other after what happened to them back in college.

Lisa just nod.

"What do you mean? Tzuyu is your closest friend right? What did you do?" Jisoo wonders.

"Someone want her relationship with Sana unnie to be ruined and he used me to do it," Lisa said that makes her unnie's shock.

"You let him use you?" Rosé said.

And Lisa nods. She tells the whole story and how Mark threatened her with her father.

"That guy is a monster," Jennie said in disbelief.

Lisa got a message from Mark again. Her friends read it.

"He's not a monster, he's an evil," Jisoo said.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.7K 1.5K 28
Sana is so determined to Graduate with flying colors to enter her dream University in Seoul, not expecting more people to change her peaceful life in...
1.7K 30 4
just Sana in love with Tzuyu. just Tzuyu being in love with Sana. SATZU
15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...
112K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...